Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be me, but something the fiancé said bothers me. About how neither woman stopped. The only conceivable way I can make this comment work in my head is if Ashley was in a separate vehicle following Lucy, which was not supposedly the case.

It was for a virtual job, many people do those jobs whilst wearing tracksuits/pyjamas.

Imagine maybe a call centre.

But I reckon we are barking up a ficticious tree.
Oh I definitely understand where you're coming from with that- working at home/no one seeing you, 3rd trimester pregnancy- living it up in comfy clothes/pajamas all day!

It just struck me as not the type of attire one would wear to a (2nd) in-person interview with their potential future boss.

On Oct. 31, the family was able to ping and locate Bush's phone. Willis says it was found in a ditch about a half mile away from the location he last saw her in Maysville.
Now the family is hoping to get answers.
"To whoever has her, please let her go. We don't have much, all we have is our family, it's all we got, we just want her home."
:(

Any off chance possibility Ashley is suffering from pseudocyesis? ( phantom pregnancy).
It can be triggered by extreme stress, which can play havoc with hormones. They've certainly had a lot of difficulties.

That's why I was wondering about fiancé's accompanying A to ultrasounds and the OB appts.

And also, because I've seen this myself in someone I knew back when. She took off near the end of her "pregnancy", reappeared and ended up receiving therapy after the whole thing.

As for "Lucy"...a confidant?

It's very unlikely here.....just a thought.

Any off chance possibility Ashley is suffering from pseudocyesis? ( phantom pregnancy).
It can be triggered by extreme stress, which can play havoc with hormones. They've certainly had a lot of difficulties.

That's why I was wondering about fiancé's accompanying A to ultrasounds and the OB appts.

And also, because I've seen this myself in someone I knew back when. She took off near the end of her "pregnancy", reappeared and ended up receiving therapy after the whole thing.

As for "Lucy"...a confidant?

It's very unlikely here.....just a thought.

I wouldn't think she could get OB appointments for a phantom pregnancy.

There was a case here a few years back where a woman disappeared the day she was supposed to go to the hospital to have her baby. They found her a few days later and there was no pregnancy, just a mental health crisis. So that does happen, but I'm not sure how Lucy would fit in with that scenario.

I wouldn't think she could get OB appointments for a phantom pregnancy.
I in NO WAY think this is a phantom pregnancy, but I can say that in my years as an L&D nurse we occasionally (maybe once a year or so) had women present with symptoms related to pregnancy that they wanted checked out only to find that they weren't pregnant at all.
Some would become irate at the suggestion they weren't pregnant. Even after ultrasounds. We had one sad case of a woman who wasn't pregnant who was discharged home only to return with a binder full of cut out magazine pictures of pregnant women. She insisted this was her proof and they were her ultrasounds pictures. She was sent to the ED for a psych evaluation. :(

Willis says he’s now more concerned after finding her cell phone in a ditch, leaving her unable to contact her family. Bush also missed an important ultrasound appointment today.

Benton County deputies continue search for pregnant woman

Maybe it doesn’t matter too much but I’m curious if that was reported by the fiancé or if LE reported it based off their investigation.

Definitely not implying the fiancé in any way but the story is suspicious. The level of detail about how “Lucy” looked him in the eye and drove off is just odd. The behavior from LE feels off (lack of urgency), the behavior from the media and the family also feels off (lack of pleas, reward, etc). This is set up to be exactly like the textbook “woman killed for her baby” case (although I’m praying I’m wrong) but then with each passing hour it starts to feel more and more suspicious.

There was a case here a few years back where a woman disappeared the day she was supposed to go to the hospital to have her baby. They found her a few days later and there was no pregnancy, just a mental health crisis. So that does happen, but I'm not sure how Lucy would fit in with that scenario.

On October 12 she said she was 24 weeks pregnant. Which doesn't make sense if she's 31 or 32 weeks now. Unless I'm missing something. Maybe it was a typo or a mix up, idk

Some questions can be answered by looking here - AOC CourtConnect
Ever since this was posted, I continue to get an error message that says:

We are experiencing intermittent issues. We are actively working on resolving these issues. If you experience an error please reload the page.
But I think I found what you were perhaps trying to point us to? Previous court cases of Ashley's? (Not the divorce)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie