Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 377827

Amber Waterman – Courtesy: MCSO
(Jamie Waterman booking photo unavailable at this time.)

There's a little bit of justice seeing her in orange.
omg....how awful it is to actually see that face. So disturbing.

This ghastly woman won't do well in prison....baby killer

View attachment 377827

Justice is coming! I'm sure she's having Tik Tok withdrawals...

Hmm! The McDonald County Collector property site has a different house address (1848 instead of 1783) for them:

View attachment 377816

The 1783 address shows H****** as the owners last name? Now wondering who that is, and why Ashley would have been found there?

Hmmm....I was just quoting an MSM article. Perhaps it was a typo at their end or they just got bad info? We'll have to dig into it further. Perhaps some relatives own one or the other house?

Offender Name:
WATERMAN, JAMIE S
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
Unknown
Contact Facility:
McDonald County Jail

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
06/16/1980

Offender Name:
WATERMAN, AMBER D
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
McDonald County Jail

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
03/12/1980​

I only found one previous record for Jamie. A hospital non-payment case from a few years ago. No previous charges for Amber.

Offender Name:
WATERMAN, JAMIE S
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
Unknown
Contact Facility:
McDonald County Jail

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
06/16/1980

Offender Name:
WATERMAN, AMBER D
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
McDonald County Jail

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
03/12/1980​

I only found one previous record for Jamie. A hospital non-payment case from a few years ago. No previous charges for Amber.

Thank you.
I had wondered whether they had any previous charges or run-ins with the law.

The baby's name was Valkyrie Grace Willis.

OMG... the tears are streaming down my face.

I have been thinking about Ashley all day and as soon as I got home from work, I jumped on here in her thread and started to catch up and then a friend sent me a message so I jumped to last page and am going backwards.

I was so hoping Ashley and baby Valkyrie were still alive

I felt it was a kidnapping for her baby, but thought since there was quite a bit of time left, they would keep her somewhere and I had hopes of her being found soon.

I just can't believe our crazy world of people causing senseless harm and death on other people and WTH makes them think they can get away with this ?

I am heartbroken over this news tonight.

Fly high Ashley & Baby Valkyrie and look over your family -- they sure will be missing you <3

View attachment 377827

OMG ! I was so hoping she’d be found alive. This makes me so angry and sick all at once. :cry:

Back to the fiance saying he wonders if "Lucy" offered Ashley money for the baby and Ashley said no, I wonder if they'd been approached by anyone for money for the baby? Maybe using a different online profile? Seeing how much they were begging for money, maybe Amber tried to offer money for the baby with a different profile and then when she was kidnapped he thought back to that?
Good reason not to post details about your private life online.
Makes me sick. That poor woman. Let’s learn something from this, ok?

oh dear god. i never cry about cases & this one has me in tears. i’ll always remember her fiancé saying they didn’t have much, all they had was their family.
Agreed, I hate this case.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Poor precious baby Valkyrie fighting for her life; and she meant comparatively nothing to this monster who took away her family.

So it seems that:
LE first flagged this couple when EMS were called to attend to a newborn in distress on the way to the hospital. LE were on the watch for 'suspicious births' because Ashley was missing.
LE then went to the Laughlin Ridge Rd property and searched the area...finding Ashley's body the next day.

LE said in the presser that they found the baby yesterday (Wednesday Nov 2) and Ashley today (Thursday Nov 3).

This is all my assumption based on the timeline. I do not know if LE had a lead on the couple before they found the little precious newborn.
When did LE first announce that they were focused on southern Missouri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven