AR - Ashley Rolland & Nathan Bridges Murdered Boy Buried Under Floor and Abused Girl - Moro

Absolutely horrific what these children suffered. And as another poster mentioned above, the depravity of being able to live in a house and walk on a floor under which your young son has been buried for MONTHS is on another level. :mad:

On another note….that is QUITE the shiner “Mom” has. o_O
I only wish I could black her other one.

Rolland’s booking photo shows a fresh black eye, but police have not said how she got it. Young Boy Found Under Floorboards Drowned in Toilet, Mom Says

I only wish I could black her other one.

Rolland’s booking photo shows a fresh black eye, but police have not said how she got it. Young Boy Found Under Floorboards Drowned in Toilet, Mom Says
Reminds me of Bryeon Hunter's mother's two black eyes. These men are full-on monsters. They paralyze their partners with what they are capable of. These women try to manage the family violence, and of course they aren't going to win that battle. A person's brain turns to cottage cheese with nonstop verbal and physical brutality. So they could leave, right? But they need time to figure out a safe way to do so, and the abuse continues in the interim. Resources to support such families are limited, especially in certain states and counties. LE can only do so much (and sometimes chooses not to do much), and these monsters are often armed to the teeth and willing to kill family members who would provide shelter. We see that every day on Websleuths.

The monster's facebook pages -

When will children quit dying because their egg donor refuses to protect/get them to safety?

If this azzhat Nathan hated being around Ashley's kids so much, why not let Grandma take them? I have no doubt T would have soon met the same fate as Blu, had she not been rescued from that house of horrors.

I feel nothing for her either @Stunned.

If this azzhat Nathan hated being around Ashley's kids so much, why not let Grandma take them? I have no doubt T would have soon met the same fate as Blu, had she not been rescued from that house of horrors.

@Stunned.
bbm rsbm

because then he would lose so much power over Mom! Control, it's all about control.

As a culture, imho we must must must teach girls that NO ONE 'needs a man' to be a successful woman!

imho, these young women don't select men, anyway, but spoiled bratty bullying boys, but that's jmho ya'know.

bbm rsbm

because then he would lose so much power over Mom! Control, it's all about control.

As a culture, imho we must must must teach girls that NO ONE 'needs a man' to be a successful woman!

imho, these young women don't select men, anyway, but spoiled bratty bullying boys, but that's jmho ya'know.

Jordan James

JUST IN: We have obtained the mugshot of an Arkansas mother arrested for the death of her six-year-old son that was found buried inside a home, after three months. Officials tell WREG that Ashley Roland was transferred from another facility with a black eye.

I believe the black eye happened in jail ... I'll wait for further information on Ashley's level of participation in the abuse.

Last edited:
ty @Knox, I knew I had seen that about the black eye being noted after transfer from another facility somewhere but couldn't find the link when I went to try to locate it again. Way too soon to decide if this Spiritual, healer, pagan, Christian, mother is an abused spouse or equal partner in the abuse and death of her son. MOO

Their TikTok accounts
TikTok
hers was smurfangel94 but she has apparently deleted her account.

I am curious why his original facebook account was titled billy.cane7615

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500