GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to make my 1000th comment where I started. Keeping Beverly L Carter Family and Friends in my most heartfelt thoughts and prayers....

Congrats on your 1000th post! I'm sure feeling like a slacker now, lol.

A new filing showed up today.

AL is requesting to be moved from the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections/Tucker Unit to Pulaski County Regional Detention Center. He says he is in danger because "the prison and the employees of the prison are in extreme close proximity to the residence of alleged victim Beverly Carter."

Um...excuse me? ALLEGED VICTIM?!? Is she ALLEGEDLY dead? Did she ALLEGEDLY find herself bound with duct tape and buried at a concrete plant? She was just walking along and fell into duct tape and a grave? Holy crap, this dude is full of moxie.

He goes on to say that he is afraid that the employees of the prison will retaliate against him either directly or through the use of inmates. He then goes on to cite several incidents of inmate assault via prison employees directly or by prison employees allowing prisoners to assault other inmates. He states that prison employees come to work under the influence of narcotics.

He also states that some of the guards have made threats towards him AND he states that he believes a guard employed there by the name of Sgt. Michael Lowery is related to CL and that it is a conflict of interest for him to be at his place of employment.

The circus continues.

04/07/2015
12:47 PM REQUEST
Entry: FOR TRANSPORT AND REMAND CUSTODY TO PULASKI COUNTY REGINAL DETENTION FACILITY
Images WEB https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/imaging/IMAGES/DMS/CK_Image.Present2?DMS_ID=USBM1JPZ080ISWKA9CFEIEOIEJOMOY

Well let me go ahead and put this to bed. The only way the name Lowery is in this case is because she is using her married name from me. I have no family by that name, none that are prison guards.

Well let me go ahead and put this to bed. The only way the name Lowery is in this case is because she is using her married name from me. I have no family by that name, none that are prison guards.

Yeah, dude is totally grasping at straws now and making himself look even dumber than I already thought he was.

Yeah, dude is totally grasping at straws now and making himself look even dumber than I already thought he was.

I have to confess it is kind of a pet peeve of mine when people talk about how smart he is. I have said this from the beginning having decent penmanship and a rudimentary understanding of the legal system does not make him intelligent in any way. at least not in the same way that normal people use common sense.

Cant remember if there are any court hearings coming up?

OMNIBUS HEARING 06/01/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT **BOTH AL/CL

OTHER HEARING 07/07/2015
08:30 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT ** BOTH AL/C

JURY TRIAL 07/07/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT ***AL TRIAL
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...=P&case_id=60CR-14-3928&begin_date=&end_date=
JURY TRIAL 07/15/2015
09:00 AM COURTROOM 440, 4TH DIVISION CIRCUIT HON. HERBERT WRIGHT - 4TH DIVISION 6TH CIRCUIT ****CL TRIAL

*Nothing showing yet on AL Request on the April 7 docket entry

*Nothing showing on the Divorce case since AL motion to have dismissed entered on docket page Jan 22 iirc.

**SIDE NOTE::jail: wonder if they had special thoughts on yesterday being their One Year Wedding Anniversary ;)

It's nice to know you're still here, TKL, keeping things in line. Hope all is well with you and yours. :)

I have to confess it is kind of a pet peeve of mine when people talk about how smart he is. I have said this from the beginning having decent penmanship and a rudimentary understanding of the legal system does not make him intelligent in any way. at least not in the same way that normal people use common sense.

I agree.

I think maybe the word we are looking for is "crafty", "sly" or "conniving". The guy is ALWAYS looking for an angle. Sometimes he gets lucky. It's sort of like he just throws a bunch of stuff out there and hopes something will stick. Just like with the prison guard thing. He had NO reason to think that (it's not like it is that uncommon of a name..kwim?), but that doesn't stop him from trying that angle.....just in case.

What is this? This is the message I get :
1362e44bfb1037669ae520c2b3da3719.jpg

Please read my letter. Link above. Thank you

I think all of you sluthers know where my facebook page is. I have made it public.

I think all of you sluthers know where my facebook page is. I have made it public.

Are you sure?? I still can't see anything except you pushing up your sleeve and you in military gear, and your friends, interests, etc. No posts show up.

Ok I'm gonna use the word "technology challenged" but I believe I have fixed the link. Try it now. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works. This has been on my mind for a wile and I wanted to get it out.

That's beautiful, TKL! Thank you so much for sharing and I'm glad there is at least one bright spot in this whole damned mess. I'm so happy she seems to be thriving. So, so very happy!

That is a beautiful testament to her spirit. Thanks for sharing and I'm so happy you have your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500