GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the streaming newscast (linked above) his former wife had a protection order against him. On the petition filed she stated he pushed her out of a car and said he hoped she was raped...Oy, this guy! *facepalm* The news also explained the previous theft charges.

Ok so if the truck was reported stolen today was it stolen after he ran yesterday or due to the weekend was it earlier and not noticed? I worry why he would need a dump truck. If it was taken last night could he have used it to move her? I hope not, I'm so worried!

I would imagine his wife has been receiving all kinds of stolen stuff from this guy, probably from the day she met him. Hell, her wedding ring is probably stolen !!
I mentioned Beverly's wedding ring on page one although I have no idea what it looked like. But after 35 years of marriage, it could have been an enormous rock. You think the wedding ring was the attractive piece of her outfit for a con newly wed? More stolen stuff?

Ok so if the truck was reported stolen today was it stolen after he ran yesterday or due to the weekend was it earlier and not noticed? I worry why he would need a dump truck. If it was taken last night could he have used it to move her? I hope not, I'm so worried!

Posters on FH are saying he stole it before the weekend. Workers arrived today and realized it had been missing.

Would love to know more about the silver car. If she was involved too I am baffled by a motive.

I suppose it could have inititally started as a robbery. A well to do real estate agent from the area that they could rob and/or demand a ransom from. But maybe something happened between A & B that changed the game. Perhaps something went wrong from the get go & they panicked? I get a vibe that Arron hasn't done something like this before. I hope i'm right & there isnt any more victims. Poor Beverly :(

OR maybe they're pulling a Karla & Paul type situation where she helped him fulfil a sick fantasy...

I don't like this stolen dump truck, what did he do with it?

Maybe that is what he stole after he fled from the hospital ?? He would have been on foot, knew where the truck was, knew where the keys were.........? He might have even spent the night in the bed of it on Sunday night, while hiding. Most likely he would have run out of diesel fuel and had to abandon it along the side of the road.

No wonder this guy got caught for every crime he ever committed.........he's as useless as a woodpecker with a rubber beak.

Thanks! That info does not make me feel better. A missing Beverly and a perp with a dump truck ugh

Posters on FH are saying he stole it before the weekend. Workers arrived today and realized it had been missing.

Why the helicopters were doing aerial views of freshly moved dirt this afternoon?

I mentioned Beverly's wedding ring on page one although I have no idea what it looked like. But after 35 years of marriage, it could have been an enormous rock. You think the wedding ring was the attractive piece of her outfit for a con newly wed? More stolen stuff?

I think these two clowns probably divided up peoples stolen property much like dealing out a hand of cards...one for you...one for me....you take this....I'll take that......

That was the last time he updated his FB status. He commented on his mother and some other friends photos after that but didn't update his own status.

Sorry - I meant to quote somebody above who mentioned his July status update where he mentioned Argos. Sorry for the confusion.

By the way, he was married in April of this year and he still has a POF profile up? Another thing has the Craiglist ad been attributed to him?

I don't think you would really need a dump truck in order to move a body somewhere. I think he just stole it because he knew where it was parked, he knew where the keys were, and he could drive it around and get from point A to point B. He had just totaled out his vehicle earlier in the day, he had the cops hot on his trail, and he was on foot. He is a thief .......he just stole a truck to get around.

By the way, he was married in April of this year and he still has a POF profile up? Another thing has the Craiglist ad been attributed to him?

Craigslist ad was originally posted by me after a cursory search of CL personals using the keyword "realtor." I subsequently reported it to LE through a friend of the family. It has NOT been attributed to Lewis to my knowledge.

Mods, is there a scanner thread for Beverly? If so, link please. If not, could we get one started? TIA!

I suppose it depends on when he stole the truck. Another poster said it was stolen prior so if it were before the accident I can't think of any good reason he would need it. Too many different stories it's so confusing

I suppose it could have inititally started as a robbery. A well to do real estate agent from the area that they could rob and/or demand a ransom from. But maybe something happened between A & B that changed the game. Perhaps something went wrong from the get go & they panicked? I get a vibe that Arron hasn't done something like this before. I hope i'm right & there isnt any more victims. Poor Beverly :(

OR maybe they're pulling a Karla & Paul type situation where she helped him fulfil a sick fantasy...

I don't remember a ransom case ever.

Home invasions yes....hold family and take one to the bank to withdraw money.
This was done at night for what purpose?

I thought I saw a twitter post on here earlier today about a neighbor saying he called them Thursday night about his truck being stuck in the mud. Does anyone remember seeing that posted on here today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa