GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the he** did this monster do to this lady? NG has mortician talking about the amount of restorative work that will have to be done because of the trauma!

I was watching and I don't think they have a clue what the extent of her injuries were. She is guessing but acting as though she has information on her injuries. SMH.

Yes i think he held her at knife point and made her go with him in his car....must have happened almost right after she met him in the house..just my thoughts...

Where did he get the $17,000 in 2013 a month after getting out of prison to buy that house trailer? He had $17,000 in 100 dollar bills a month out of prison?

He must have had more than that... He bought a motorcycle before he bought the house! My thoughts too, unless he had an inheritance he collected on once he was released...

I feel so sorry for Beverly's friends and family on NG's show. (BTW her friend just stated that her favorite memory of her friend was her 50th Birthday....the theme was "49 forever"....which perhaps is why she is continually stated to be 49 by MSM.)

He must have had more than that... He bought a motorcycle before he bought the house! My thoughts too, unless he had an inheritance he collected on once he was released...

I think an inheritance is highly, highly unlikely. MOO

What in the he** did this monster do to this lady? NG has mortician talking about the amount of restorative work that will have to be done because of the trauma!

I would take anything you see on that woman's nutty show with a grain of salt. Talk about speculative conjecture. How appalling. And that is my opinion on THAT. :moo:

AL's wife is not a suspect or person of interest, she is off limits other than what is known thru main stream media and law enforcement. At this time law enforcement says AL is the only one involved we go with that until or unless that changes.

:tyou:

Some pictures people pulled out from his fb are clearly sexual...so i think after loosing his gf his sick mind thought he could get BC...also him stalking pregnant neighb.that she had to call a police on him thats shows a lot what a sick person he is...

Shown on Nancy Grace
StATEMENT
Arron Lewis, suspect
"At this point I would like to let the family grieve and there will be plenty of time to discuss the various issues of case at later date."
Jim Hensley, Arron Lewis attorney
SMH SMH
Wonder if that statement is from Lewis or his attorney? It just keeps getting more crazy!

I think an inheritance is highly, highly unlikely. MOO

You never know... I totally agree, but within a month of getting out he probably had a land fall of at least 25000 ... Would be my guess... Inheritance, insurance, or payoff.

The friend was on that was texting with her. I was busy and trying to listen so if I got this wrong please correct me. She was showing one of Beverly's listings and got locked out? She was texting Beverly and Beverly told her she was with a client. Is this the woman that was supposed to be texting with her at 7:30? I will have to wait until the transcripts come out to see if she said a time unless someone else watching was paying more attention than I was. Anyway, she was texting questions and getting answers back.

Jmo but I think this will end up being a sex-related crime. Have they released autopsy results yet?

Agree. Based on what I saw on HLN. Too much to read thru here to get caught up. I have my 2 Grandbabies here. Pray for me the next 3 days. I'm having a glass of wine. They are both under the age of 2 yrs. The wine is ok as they are 2 black labs. Lordy I and the house have been annihilated. Hubby is enjoying the ball game tho LOL

Some pictures people pulled out from his fb are clearly sexual...so i think after loosing his gf his sick mind thought he could get BC...also him stalking pregnant neighb.that she had to call a police on him thats shows a lot what a sick person he is...

I caught some of that on HLN. Something too about booting the wife out of the car in the night and telling her he hoped she was raped! Sorry if it's old news.

That's seriously the mortition?
A mortician, one who is unrelated to the case of Beverly Carter. From another state. One who appears to have run her mouth on NG with NG pushing her to do so with no inside info.

Also it was mentioned that he cheated all the time and needed new attention all the time from women..

That is just awful, awful, awful!! Her poor family I hope they did not here them talking about that. I just got finished reading the wonderful article about Beverly and comments about her from her friends. She seemed like such a wonderful woman, not only that but her whole family seems pretty dang amazing as well! My heart seriously aches for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member