GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he took a selfie with her phone then he had to have her phone on him when he crashed on sunday... if they found her body because of the ping on her phone it would be there where he left her body

Not necessarily. If he had her phone with him while he disposed of her body, the phone would have pinged off of the nearest cell tower whether he used it or not. He could have buried her and left, taking the phone with him. The cops would be following the trail of the pings and looking anywhere he went. As the followed the trail of pings, I'm sure that they would search carefully in any area that he spent time in. MOO

I enlarged the photo and zoomed in real close. Got out my magnifying glass and looked even closer. Thought I saw a person or arm in his left eye. Thought I saw a shoulder, bicep, and wristwatch in his right eye. I zoomed in a little more.... and then I saw it!!! I saw the devil staring back at me!!! What a complete creep!

Not necessarily. If he had her phone with him while he disposed of her body, the phone would have pinged off of the nearest cell tower whether he used it or not. He could have buried her and left, taking the phone with him. The cops would be following the trail of the pings and looking anywhere he went. As the followed the trail of pings, I'm sure that they would search carefully in any area that he spent time in. MOO

Right, totally...

There had to be something in the car/truck that tied him to her. Jewelry, clothing shoes something. Maybe even phone. It would have taken a while to backtrack through all the cell tower pings over the previous two days

Someone else posted that he had a key for the stolen dump truck. It's possible he wanted her cell ( for all of her downloads, contacts,friends ) and possibly a combination device on her phone for Realtor house locks, she had access too. Also her keys to the office, her car, house, home safes and other vehicles. He is a thief.

I enlarged the photo and zoomed in real close. Got out my magnifying glass and looked even closer. Thought I saw a person or arm in his left eye. Thought I saw a shoulder, bicep, and wristwatch in his right eye. I zoomed in a little more.... and then I saw it!!! I saw the devil staring back at me!!! What a complete creep!

I'm quoting you just to see your comment again.
Your are so right!

Why was Carter, a resident of Scott, targeted? "It was more or less a target of opportunity," Haynes said. He said Lewis was a stranger to Carter, and robbery appeared to be the motive. He also said Lewis was the person who made the appointment asking Carter to show him the house on Old River Road, where she was abducted from.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...-other-electronics-key-to-solving-carter-case

It just has me going nuts that everything as been kept so hush... Unless there IS def another persons involved and LE doesn't wan't that to come out.... Just don't understand even the cause of death has been a secret...

Why was Carter, a resident of Scott, targeted? "It was more or less a target of opportunity," Haynes said. He said Lewis was a stranger to Carter, and robbery appeared to be the motive. He also said Lewis was the person who made the appointment asking Carter to show him the house on Old River Road, where she was abducted from.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...-other-electronics-key-to-solving-carter-case

Right. This well seasoned criminal who is obviously obsessed with treating women like sex objects and stalking women just wanted to rob her but he didn't take her very expensive vehicle, her purse or it's contents.

I have some swampland in Florida to sell you.

They did her autopsy. I keep checking to see if any more charges have been added and so far their hasnt. I dont know what he thought he would gain by robbing her. Just because he has $17,000 in a back pack previously to buy a house dont he realize most normal people use banks? The robbery motive seems a little far fetched to me.

I'm assuming that law enforcement has confiscated AL's phone. If the picture was indeed a selfie (and I think it was), I'm wondering what other pictures he took with his phone during the whole incident. He could just be sick enough to have documented other aspects of the crime. LE knows, that's for sure. This guy just makes me want to vomit!

They did her autopsy. I keep checking to see if any more charges have been added and so far their hasnt. I dont know what he thought he would gain by robbing her. Just because he has $17,000 in a back pack previously to buy a house dont he realize most normal people use banks? The robbery motive seems a little far fetched to me.

I feel this too... I don't believe she was targeted or a robbery... There has got to be something we don't know.... I don't understand why? And do ya'll believe that article saying he acted alone? There is sooooo many missing pieces ...... I usually just read this site, but this story has me.... I don't know how to express myself....

from the accident report I seen it does not mention anything about a possible broken nose
Are a lasaration on the forehead of al. All it says is he was being looked at by ems for neck and shoulder injury's Also has anyone did a Google earth on the location Of the accident are there woods in that
Location ?

from the accident report I seen it does not mention anything about a possible broken nose
Are a lasaration on the forehead of al. All it says is he was being looked at by ems for neck and shoulder injury's Also has anyone did a Google earth on the location Of the accident are there woods in that
Location ?

There is a article saying he had facial lacerations or something like that

I could see him murdering her because she is rich and he had something against rich people. Even for a criminal their motive makes sense to them. So she is a rich Realtor. She shows up with what? A clipboard, some jewelry she may be wearing, a cell phone and possibly a few dollars in her purse. If I met up at a house with a Realtor Im not expecting them to bring all their worth with them. If I want that I will burglarize their house. This whole thing seems senseless.

I could see him murdering her because she is rich and he had something against rich people. Even for a criminal their motive makes sense to them. So she is a rich Realtor. She shows up with what? A clipboard, some jewelry she may be wearing, a cell phone and possibly a few dollars in her purse. If I met up at a house with a Realtor Im not expecting them to bring all their worth with them. If I want that I will burglarize their house. This whole thing seems senseless.
It is senseless......... but what violent crime isn't?

:wagon:

welcome all new WSers!

I so appreciate all of the input!

:seeya:

I think this will eventually be one of those 20/20 episodes. I, too, think someone else was involved. If this case is closed prematurely...what a shame.

If he had taken her to an atm and made her withdraw money that would make for sense to me for a robbery. But her contents were in her purse. This has me scratching my head.

I'm back up on the fence about the bloody photo.

In the below version of the photo it definitely looks more like a selfie in the alignment and the shadow on his left shoulder.

Though, I know that LE could very easily have taken the photo prior to him being helped regardless of EMT arriving prior to them, if that was indeed the case.

I couldn't make out what is reflected in his eyes (but I am certain I am going to have nightmares looking at that monster so close up on my screen....and in full retina display, too! YIKES!)

http://q13fox.com/2014/09/29/man-in...ous-realtor-disappearance-taken-into-custody/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed