Identified! AR - Blytheville, WhtFem 449UFAR, 18-36, 'Kim' tattoo, Jun'78 - Kimberlin Mills

:loveyou::loveyou: Wonderful!! What hope this gives us. It saddens me it took this long but I believe all our Does will be able to come home one day. I'm glad Kim has her name and her family back.
Ioved Kim like my own and I can't find updates .please if u can help me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes. We figured that someone would eventually figure it out. His sister wanted us to hold off temporarily on revealing that fact.

But now that someone has found his MDOC page, I'll go ahead and explain the situation.

I've said that they weren't reported "Missing". I was being a bit coy. Jimmy was a fugitive. He had gone AWOL from a prison release program after serving a two year sentence for theft. Kim fled with him. So the family knew that authorities were looking for both of them.

But they weren't "missing persons" per se. They were fugitives. That is why the families never reported them missing.

The sister says that the last time they heard from them was the day they died. Kim sent a letter home from the diner in Arkansas - the same diner where they were seen by others prior to their deaths.

She said that the authorities on a few occasions came to them trying to find out if they knew anything about Jimmy's or Kim's whereabouts. They didn't believe the family when they said they had no idea where they were, and hadn't heard from them since 78.
They detective kept telling me he would be found quicker on most wanted,I said missing he strongly disagreed w me.i had no idea of these sights until lt came And told me,they were murdered in 1978,it hurts n angers me,Jimmy was not violent.Did some law breaking didn't hurt a soul.mors should b done for family's when they don't know,I wasn't believed,come on 40 years think about it.may they rih .I swear Jimmy is talking to me I just don't get what YET

I think a bounty hunter would have turned them in. I doubt there was a price tag on his head for a small crime.

I think they met up with the wrong person
I think the wrong person found them, I have many reasons to believe this

They detective kept telling me he would be found quicker on most wanted,I said missing he strongly disagreed w me.i had no idea of these sights until lt came And told me,they were murdered in 1978,it hurts n angers me,Jimmy was not violent.Did some law breaking didn't hurt a soul.mors should b done for family's when they don't know,I wasn't believed,come on 40 years think about it.may they rih .I swear Jimmy is talking to me I just don't get what YET

Biig hugs. If you have a pic of kim can send it to never frget me FB for me to post here

So glad Kim has been identified..would love to see a pic! Still bothers me who shot and killed these two..and why?

Junespurple....since jimmy has been identified, do they plan to reopen this case? They, jimmy and Kim, deserve justice.
Yes,although I don't know any thing further (yet) I pray for this day,I pray for all of us,the victims,)family's friends everyone is affected in some shape or form.Hearts are torn,many tears fall,so many prayers said,God hears us all.All,,Everyone of us the good and the bad,We are All God's children.The ones who hate kill torture ECT,I have a hard time with forgiving,,and I know I must forgive,so I can be set free.Im not there yet.I,m in progress mode.

A poster on another thread brought up serial murderer Edward Surratt as a possible suspect in a murder in Ohio.

20070227hosurratt_150.jpg

http://m.timesonline.com/a-killer-c...12d-4eeb-5c97-bd1d-ca0a1237cdfd.html?mode=jqm

When I read about the circumstances of his crimes, and his M.O., it occurred to me that he would be a very strong possible suspect in the murders of this couple (Pemiscott John, and Blytheville Kim)

* Surratt was active in 1977-78 (i.e., when PJ and BK were killed)
* Surratt was a truckdriver (PJ and BK were probable hitchhikers)
* Surratt frequently attacked couples.
* Surratt's weapon of choice was a shotgun.

Does anyone know any more about surrat.Was he ever arrested caught us he alive deceased anything please.

A poster on another thread brought up serial murderer Edward Surratt as a possible suspect in a murder in Ohio.

20070227hosurratt_150.jpg

http://m.timesonline.com/a-killer-c...12d-4eeb-5c97-bd1d-ca0a1237cdfd.html?mode=jqm

When I read about the circumstances of his crimes, and his M.O., it occurred to me that he would be a very strong possible suspect in the murders of this couple (Pemiscott John, and Blytheville Kim)

* Surratt was active in 1977-78 (i.e., when PJ and BK were killed)
* Surratt was a truckdriver (PJ and BK were probable hitchhikers)
* Surratt frequently attacked couples.
* Surratt's weapon of choice was a shotgun.
Does anyone know anything on this surratt truck driver.thanj you..

I found her in my photo gallery ,and I'm not sure if I should share it yet.Her Family is my concern.

I apologize to any and all,for any thing I spoke of be4 I should have.

I found her in my photo gallery ,and I'm not sure if I should share it yet.Her Family is my concern.

I shared my imfo .Without being 100 percent sure of family members i was 99 percent when I thought 100.Its complicated to explain.in detail but I was informed [emoji817] this month Kim's Family had been reached.Im involved in this on both victims but only the male is my family,she is not by law but by heart she was Family.

It won't let me.

I will in due time if you don't find her photo.I can tell you,she was very pretty and so young.Blond hair hazel eyes beautyful person.So so young and so pretty.She is in here if you look up the cold case file.i just don't want any family or friends hurt more.ty

I will in due time if you don't find her photo.I can tell you,she was very pretty and so young.Blond hair hazel eyes beautyful person.So so young and so pretty.She is in here if you look up the cold case file.i just don't want any family or friends hurt more.ty

I sent you my email via private message if you do want it posted at some point. Hugs

I believe Rhoades was a rapist and torturer. Don't think that pertains to this couple.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back