GUILTY AR - Casey Crowder, 17, Pine Bluff, 27 Aug 2006

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/06/19/casey-crowder-kenneth-osburn/10885311/

Kenneth Osburn pleaded guilty to kidnapping and second-degree murder in the death of Casey Crowder Wednesday June 18.

He was originally charged and convicted in January 2008 for Crowder's murder, but the Arkansas Supreme Court overturned his conviction in 2009. Justices found that police interviews used in Osburn's trial should have been suppressed.

He remained behind bars after the conviction was overturned, and according to the Ashley County Circuit Clerk's office, the judge gave him credit for time served, which is 2,821 days (just over seven years), and sentenced him to 10 years for kidnapping and 30 years for second-degree murder to be served consecutively.

Just saw this case on ID's See No Evil series. Very sad, but glad they eventually got him. I hope he rots in jail.

So sorry for this family.

Could someone please change the title of this thread to show that it is an Arkansas (AR) case and not an Alaska (AK) case?

OT: You would not believe how much of our mail gets misrouted
OT: As a postal worker, yes, I would. Throw Arizona (AZ) into the mix too. You also would not believe the amount of people that think Long Island (in New York) is a state and write LI.

Just watched “Confession Tapes” on this show. Sure doesn’t seem like they got the right guy to me.

Just watched “Confession Tapes” on this case. Sure doesn’t seem like they got the right guy to me.

Just watched “Confession Tapes” on this case. Sure doesn’t seem like they got the right guy to me.

I just watched too. I don’t understand how they didn’t do any dna testing or have any other evidence outside of his truck driving by on camera. The lady who said she saw a girl in his car, said her hair was black too.

The sheriff was hiding something in the documentary on Netflix. Most perps who are guilty accept their time, Kenneth has full-on campaign mounted.

Free Kenneth Osburn!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back