AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

Authorities on Thursday were investigating a TikTok video that possibly shows missing Arkansas girlCassie Compton.

Tina Storz, a private investigator who has been searching for Compton for years, said that the girl strongly resembles Compton but could not confirm it's her. She said she has alerted local authorities and is trying to find out who posted the video.

Chief Mark Duke said in a statement: "We have investigators working on this right now and can’t release any other information right now." He said Arkansas State Police are involved.

The FBI's Little Rock field office said in a statement that it's aware of the video.

"We are following up on the video and taking all investigative steps, but we cannot say anything further at this time," the agency said.

Haley Grace Phillips family thinks it is Haley, apparently she went missing from California 2 days ago. I can’t find a missing persons report for her yet, but the pictures do match.
Picture is definitely more a match for Haley IMO.

Whoever this girl is, I hope she gets help if she needs it. Her eyes :( - can’t stop thinking about her.

i'm not going to guess on this one but... With Epstein and Maxwell in the news i think people forget that more often than not cases like this more the reality of human trafficking. It's not a cabal of elites in a pizzaparlor following Will Smith and Tom Hanks per QAnon. It's real people that got into bad situations with other real people..

I went on to my twitter and saw Cassie's name and my heart just stopped. I watched the video but sadly imo it doesn't look like her :( but whoever that young lady is really needs help. Are those black eyes or makeup around her sad eyes :(

Should we start a separate thread for Hayley Phillips? Is Hayley truly missing currently? Actually I think she posted on IG that she was robbed recently (eyes bruised) and she is fine. The attitude in the video is ... not great let’s just say. Hard to know these days what to believe.

Last edited:
It's been confirmed by Haley Phillips' father that it's her. On twitter there is a new video of that girl saying that she is Haley Phillips and that she doesnt know that Cassie b***** which totally pissed me off. She said the black eyes were because she got mugged by 2 girls. She was supposedly live on instagram. This turn of event makes me even sadder for Cassie. I'm glad that ppl are still looking for her and will keep on searching.

Unfortunately I don't think that is Cassie. The chin and lips are very different. It looks much more like Haley. I hope they can find her and get her help.

Even it isn't Cassie, this latest news is as boost of public exposure for her case. Things can happen from that - LE might spend more time on the case, LE might look at it from a different angle, someone might turn in a valuable tip, etc.

It's been confirmed by Haley Phillips' father that it's her. On twitter there is a new video of that girl saying that she is Haley Phillips and that she doesnt know that Cassie b***** which totally pissed me off. She said the black eyes were because she got mugged by 2 girls. She was supposedly live on instagram. This turn of event makes me even sadder for Cassie. I'm glad that ppl are still looking for her and will keep on searching.

Who is Cassie Compton? Viral TikTok of Haley Grace Phillips gets mistaken for Arkansas girl missing since 2014

On Twitter, many claimed the person in the video was not Cassie but rather it was another young woman called Haley Grace Phillips, whose cousin wrote on social media that she had been missing for a few days. Her cousin added, however, that no missing persons report had been filed and that they were just unable to contact her.

Shortly afterward, the cousin updated that they had been able to get in touch with Phillips, and soon afterward, she logged into Instagram and made a video on her Instagram Story to prove that she was fine. She also said that she was robbed and that’s how her eyes got bruised. She thanked people for their concern but reiterated that she was not kidnapped.

My heart jumped when I saw this on fb then I read it likely wasn’t her.

Dbm. Annoyed that she called a missing person a b**** tbh. :confused: Glad this woman is safe.

Honestly calling her a just sounds like the way a lot of Gen Z kids talk. Probably not meant as an individual insult.

IMO, I wouldn’t get stuck on her calling the missing girl in this thread a B.

HP to me is a young person who clearly is recovering from an assault and is not in a healthy & safe place in life. Tough talk is probably a shield. I’m still very concerned for her. IMO

Saw the video posted by Haley. glad she is okay. Sorry she doesn't understand why people were so concerned by her affect and appearance in the tiktok video. She is young. I am going to chalk it up to that and pray this bit of press attention helps get and keeps Cassie back in peoples minds and hearts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back