AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

I stumbled upon a video about the unsolved case of 18-year-old Ebby Stepach today and I was shocked to not find much about her on WS, so here I am making a post. I apologize in advance as this is my first real post and write-up. It seems that yesterday on the anniversary of her disappearance a bunch of news sources just published articles about her so hopefully her case will get a little more attention.

Ebby Jane Stepach was 18 on October 24th, 2015 when she disappeared. She lived in Little Rock, Arkansas at the time. At first when she went missing it was believed she might have been a victim of sex-trafficking, but in 2018 her remains were found around 60 feet from where her car was originally discovered abandoned. Her death is being investigated as a homicide, but her cause of death hasn’t been released as far as I’m aware. Prior to her disappearance, Ebby had been acting out in typical 18-year-old fashion and was not staying at her parent’s house. The night before her last contact, an incident occurred at a party where a sexual encounter between Ebby and another man was video-taped without her knowledge. The last thing her stepfather and she talked about was going to the police to report this incident, however, Ebby never talked to her stepfather again or showed up to the police department to file a report. After this contact with her stepfather on the 24th, she was silent for 24 hours. On the evening of October 25th, Ebby called her older brother Trevor and sounded disoriented. She told him she was in her car but didn’t know where she was. That was the last time anyone would ever hear from Ebby.

It doesn’t appear that the police have said anything about any persons of interest or suspects at this point. My guess is that the men involved in the incident at the party heard about what she was planning to do or she confronted them. I’m hoping to hear other people’s thoughts on the case, especially if there’s anyone from around Little Rock that would have more insight.

Links

Mother hopeful new detective will solve 2015 murder of daughter Ebby Steppach (nbcnews.com)

6 years later, Ebby Steppach's family still remembering lost loved one (msn.com)

UNSOLVED: Little Rock's Ebby Steppach case - YouTube

Attachments

• ebby.jpg
    ebby.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
Did I understand correctly that the mother in the podcast said Ebby was encased in concrete? Does that mean concrete was deliberately poured over her, or just the debris in the pipe encased her over time? (Sorry if that's a dumb question, I don't know about this stuff, hence why I'm asking!)

Just caught the ending of Dr. Phil about Ebby It still hasn’t been resolved. Such a sad situation. I have to read the thread. I have heard her name from time to time but never did follow her here. Such a beautiful girl too.

Did I understand correctly that the mother in the podcast said Ebby was encased in concrete? Does that mean concrete was deliberately poured over her, or just the debris in the pipe encased her over time? (Sorry if that's a dumb question, I don't know about this stuff, hence why I'm asking!)
Ebby was found in a drainage pipe fairly close to where her car was found in a park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back