AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the point? She seems to be really into having kids. I think of her as a baby hoarder.

Well I was actually almost joking. I agree, she appears to be addicted to popping out babies. She treats herself like a queen bee, just sitting there laying eggs over and over again while nurses and workers take care of them. I've always thought that this family was disgusting. The way that women are treated and how they are perceived is very similar to sharia law. Americans are fighting every day to help women break free from being treated like slaves in other countries when we should be looking in our own backyards. It is truly sad that this still goes on in this country.

Maybe she should use the blanket training on her husband and beat him with something when he gets near her blanket.

RSBM

When the 'thanks' button is not enough ! HeeHeeHee !!! Your post gave me a chuckle. :laughing:

I saw something similar to this image posted upthread:
8f0495968685e9f626636980db07765b.jpg

via
How “Counseling Sexual Abuse” Blames and Shames Survivors
http://www.recoveringgrace.org/2013/04/how-counseling-sexual-abuse-blames-and-shames-survivors/

I wasn't able to locate the buzzfeed link :lookingitup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Numbers 4 and 5 in particular make me want to :pullhair: and :puke:. Point two under number 5 refers to guilt for not reporting it - because "Failure to report it allows other (sic) to be abused." Hmm. So... Josh's young victims correctly reported it to JBD who in turn made it impossible for Josh to abuse others. Oh, wait!

And don't get me started on number 6. IF? And what the heck do all those bulleted statements mean anyway?

Oh, and in number 10 "altar" is spelled wrong. Which kind of says it all.

Mama Michelle sure seems to use the words "convicted" and "defrauding" an awful lot. Funny, those same words have been on my mind the past few days too. Different definitions though...

Oh, oh my!
I've never heard men being blamed for defrauding women by their dress. The Duggars go to the Big Sandy TX ATI conference every year. In fact they just went with Jill's new baby in tow. The Duggars were featured speakers!

Big Sandy is where the ALERT program is where Josh was sent more than once. The girls were sent to the girls program-forget the name. Anyway, they are big on modesty but why do I feel it's mostly directed toward women? http://www.alertacademy.com/iaa/fc/program/modesty-note/

The men have to wear pants that "reach the knees" or, in other words, shorts, which womenfolk of course can't wear cause their knees are defrauding. And no way do they ever go to a beach or public swimming place. Of course Michelle wore a bathing suit and swam like a normal kid growing up... Here's MD's words of wisdom on "Modesty and Bathing Suits":

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and-counting/michelle-duggars-blog/michelle-duggar-modesty-and-bathing-suits/

And then once you're married you're a full time sex machine regardless of your personal feelings or preferences.

MD often speaks to groups of women at conferences and passes out ATI materials such as the "Seven Basic Needs of a Husband". http://www.patheos.com/blogs/faithgoespop/2012/02/michelle-duggars-tips-for-a-happy-marriage/

There's the usual sickening submission BS

But what really struck me was this part about resisting a husband's physical "advances"

That is seriously messed up-so if a woman is abused that means SHE isn't godly enough!

Basically EVERYTHING is the woman's fault.

When the man messes up it's just an opportunity for the woman to be Godly! And he's only going to give good direction if the woman trusts him enough.

And after doing all that you still have to look good. There are even rules about what your hairstyle should "show".

This is some seriously derranged stuff.

Is there any way whatsoever a person could come out of this environment and be in any way equipped to deal with reality?

I have a question for anyone who has watched the show, since I haven't.

Was all this info that's come out in the less-than-a-week since the story broke, about the family's adherence to Gothard's principles etc., talked about on the show?

Ot blanket training, why do this when a playpen would serve the same purpose? Other than teaching the child to fear you.

ciao

I was reading this article on this disgraced pastor and his words sounded so familiar... :facepalm:

Anti-gay pastor and married father-of-five who compared homosexuality to alcoholism resigns after his profile is uncovered on gay hook-up site Grindr

A married Michigan reverend with five children who publicly came out against homosexuality has resigned from his associate pastor job after his profile on the gay hook-up app Grindr was exposed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...resigns-Grindr-profile-uncovered-Queerty.html

28_E1468900000578_3088757_image_a_17_143208985511.jpg

Revealed: How 'hypocrite' Michelle Duggar compared transgender people to 'child predators' 12 years AFTER her own son admitted molesting young girls as they slept

Michelle Duggar and her family made the headlines for the wrong reasons last week when it was revealed that her eldest son, Josh, had admitted to molesting young girls when he was a teenager.
Now, the mother-of-nineteen is facing fierce criticism targeted directly at her - as it has emerged she equated transgender people to 'child predators' 12 years after Josh made the sordid confession.
Last August, Michelle - who stars in TLC's hit show 19 Kids and Counting with her husband, Jim Bob, and children - spoke out about a proposed anti-discrimination ordinance in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Narrating a robocall to local voters, she expressed concern that the bill - which was eventually passed - would let transgender people use whichever bathroom they felt most comfortable in.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-admitted-molesting-young-girls-slept.html

Screen_Shot_2015_05_24_at_10_31_09_PM.png

Ot blanket training, why do this when a playpen would serve the same purpose? Other than teaching the child to fear you.

ciao

It's so that if you are told 'don't leave the blanket' which is code for making your own life choices, like having (OMG) sex, you don't do it even when nobody would find out. Spirit crushing parenting.

Maybe she should use the blanket training on her husband and beat him with something when he gets near her blanket.

I know you are joking here but see the link in post #616.

Michelle and her ilk believe wives should put out any time their husbands want them to.

Slightly OT but I saw a fb page the other day really anti Cesarean for births. It says it's God's will and if you cannot deliver it on your own, you and the baby should die. . . . . I will not even begin to say the Duggars are of such a mindset, just pointing out some more kooky believes about births within certain radical sects.

Just a guess, but I bet they are of that mindset. After all, no men have to suffer so it's all good.

RBBM
That's just not true. There have been C-Sections in the Duggar family.

ciao

Well, maybe because if the child fears you, it's much easier to pawn off the care of said child to his or her older sibling who has been assigned responsibility for the child's care.

I have to guess that MD has been told that she's risking her own health by continuing to birth children. No doubt her husband knows this as well. I have to think that, at this point there are some mental health issues for someone who confuses 'birth canal' with 'water slide'.

Snipped for focus

Fixed that for you

:hilarious:

While I see where you're coming from, I don't want to call the kids, who I see as victims, 'clowns'.

And I guess I don't really see anything funny about this whole sordid situation, so I must apologize for making a joke in my post.

What You Need to Know about the Josh Duggar Police Report - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejo...uggar-police-report.html#sthash.d441QcDA.dpuf

Interesting article

This is an interesting quote in the article:

There have been rumors circulating for years about Jim Bob blaming Josh for the loss of a political campaign, based on “sin in the camp,” so I thought it was probably just those rumors being rehashed in the way tabloids do. - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejo...ice-report.html#sthash.d441QcDA.ezMEyrsX.dpuf

So Jim Bob didn't blame Josh for molesting his sisters, but did blame him for his senate race loss? I have no words.

While I see where you're coming from, I don't want to call the kids, who I see as victims, 'clowns'.

And I guess I don't really see anything funny about this whole sordid situation, so I must apologize for making a joke in my post.

Don't beat yourself up. I often make jokes when uncomfortable, humor is a defense mechanism.

I know. I thought about that too before I posted what I did. I don't think of the kids as clowns either.

I agree also, there's nothing funny about the situation, but for some reason, dark humor is a human coping mechanism in the face of the unbearably painful.

I feel so bad for those kids. I was also thinking today that statistically, of the 19 at least one and maybe two are gay. What must life be like, or going to be like, for them?

RBBM
That's just not true. There have been C-Sections in the Duggar family.

I believe Michelle has had several. In fact, wasn't her last baby c-section?

Edited to add: Sorry JJenny, I just saw you posted the same thing.

Words of wisdom from Mike Huckabee in 2009 :rolleyes:

What has our culture become when people can commit despicable criminal acts and yet get defended and excused because they are celebrities. If David Letterman takes advantage of subordinates who work for him, then it's not funny, it's pathetic and immoral. The audience shouldn't laugh and applaud; they ought to walk out in disgust. And instead of actors and even governments seeking the release of Roman Polanski, they should be screaming for justice.

Our country was brilliantly designed by our Founders and nurtured in the Providence of God to withstand many points of view, but it cannot stand having different rules of propriety based on a person's celebrity status.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/1...ew-but-shouldnt-have-different-standards.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB