AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called reading between the lines. Or, more formally, deductive reasoning.

1. The ordinance would allow men to use areas designated females only.
2. The citizens of Fayetteville would not want males with past child predator convictions to use these areas.
3. Therefore, those males are child predators.

What I interpreted from her statement was that some male child predators could claim they are transgender in order to enter female private areas such as restrooms and locker rooms.

I for one don't want to share a restroom with a male - transgender or otherwise. jmo

This article references a "trial", Josh Duggar vs Arkansas Department of Human Services, when Josh would have been 19 years old. What could this have been?

The sealed Washington County Circuit Court file for "Josh Duggar vs. the Arkansas Department of Human Services," CV 07-921, was found in 2007 by a Northwest Arkansas Times reporter, who now works for the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. A trial in that case took place Aug. 6, 2007, according to notes attached to the file. Sealed cases aren't supposed to be left in public view, but the Duggar case file had been left in a stack of routine court filings at the circuit clerk's office. The reporter saw no other information on the case at the time.

Amy Webb, spokesman for the state Department of Human Services, said she couldn't comment on any case involving a minor and couldn't confirm or deny there had been a case, she said Wednesday.

Both Josh and Jim Bob Duggar were asked about the case in 2007, and both declined to comment.

Messages sent Wednesday and Thursday to Josh Duggar through social media weren't returned.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/may/22/oldest-of-tv-s-19-kids-admits-to-wrongd/

Maybe yet more dirt under the rug?

What I interpreted from her statement was that some male child predators could claim they are transgender in order to enter female private areas such as restrooms and locker rooms.

I for one don't want to share a restroom with a male - transgender or otherwise. jmo

I dont check anyone's gender in restrooms, I think thats generally frowned upon, lol. I'm sure you and I both have already shared restrooms with trans people.

It's bad enough they have like 19 kids, then they went ahead and gave them all 'J' names, which is freaky as all get out, and now THIS!!

March 17 to July 17, 2003: At the agreement of the elders at the Duggars’ church, the report says, the person was sent to a Christian treatment program.

In his apology earlier this week, here is how Josh Duggar appeared to describe a similar situation: “We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling.”

In a separate interview with police, Michelle Duggar later says that the treatment program the person attended was not with a certified counselor but with a “guy they knew in Little Rock who is remodeling a building,” the report says.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-molestation-allegations-against-josh-duggar/

How can anyone take JD's "apology" seriously when he continues to lie about the counseling he (and his victims) never received?

My burning question for Michelle and Jim Bob: What steps did you take to provide counseling for Josh's victims? Never mind - we already know the answer... :desert:

Do a google search about the place he received "counseling." Their views on sexual abuse are sickening.

I dont check anyone's gender in restrooms, I think thats generally frowned upon, lol. I'm sure you and I both have already shared restrooms with trans people.

Yeah, I use a stall and not once have I tried to peer into another stall to check someone's gender, nor have I caught anyone peering at me. And I'm pretty old.

It's bad enough they have like 19 kids, then they went ahead and gave them all 'J' names, which is freaky as all get out, and now THIS!!

You know, I never cared how many kids there were or what names they chose. I did, however, take issue with their methods of child rearing. I chose to do my part to show my nonnon support by intentionally not watching their show. I'm not surprised by the recent revelations...not at all, unfortunately.

The sealed Washington County Circuit Court file for "Josh Duggar vs. the Arkansas Department of Human Services," CV 07-921, was found in 2007 by a Northwest Arkansas Times reporter, who now works for the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. A trial in that case took place Aug. 6, 2007, according to notes attached to the file. Sealed cases aren't supposed to be left in public view, but the Duggar case file had been left in a stack of routine court filings at the circuit clerk's office. The reporter saw no other information on the case at the time.

Amy Webb, spokesman for the state Department of Human Services, said she couldn't comment on any case involving a minor and couldn't confirm or deny there had been a case, she said Wednesday.

Both Josh and Jim Bob Duggar were asked about the case in 2007, and both declined to comment.

Messages sent Wednesday and Thursday to Josh Duggar through social media weren't returned.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/may/22/oldest-of-tv-s-19-kids-admits-to-wrongd/

Maybe yet more dirt under the rug?

Someone on another forum lives where they live and said that if rumors are true, a LOT is gonna come out.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A transgender male IS a female...

Yeah, I use a stall and not once have I tried to peer into another stall to check someone's gender, nor have I caught anyone peering at me. And I'm pretty old.

Well, no wonder nobody's peering at you!

<rimshot>

Yes. Let's be clear. Josh was 14 at the time of the first reported incident and 15 at the time of the last. He wasn't 10.

Not to mention that the girls were not willing participants. He molested them as they slept.

Someone on another forum lives where they live and said that if rumors are true, a LOT is gonna come out.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A verified local LEO told me the same:(.

And the lies just keep coming. Part of a statement from JD's wife, which was posted on the Official Duggar Family Facebook Page:

At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29...cial-media-to-discuss-joshs-very-bad-mistakes

The people worrying about sharing a bathroom with a transgender woman should really quit worrying, as they probably already have and haven't even noticed.

So on the "freeginger.org" site linked previously, they seem to believe the sister who was not abused is also the one who has a fraternal twin brother.

Do you think Josh avoided her because she'd have been more likely to tell her twin brother (being that twins are supposedly exceptionally close)?

They say pedophiles are very careful about who they abuse for obvious reasons, I wonder if this is an example of that?

**I tried to type that out w/o using anyone's name, as per site regs, but if it is too specific please delete**

Well, no wonder nobody's peering at you!

<rimshot>

Ha ha. Even when I was younger I never caught anyone peering at me.

And I may be old but I'm still pretty hot. :tongue:

This article references a "trial", Josh Duggar vs Arkansas Department of Human Services, when Josh would have been 19 years old. What could this have been?

According to the original post floating around the internet for years but dimissed as rumor, which thus far has been eerily accurate, DHS did six month check ups on the family for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow