GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crews from northstar? assisted with search.
Search went on through the night.
Continuing to follow up on any lead.
Search continues with several volunteers.
Command center moved from PD to St Mary's Methodist Church this morning. Volunteers working out of church at this time.

We have gotten so many phone calls from concerned people, within city and beyond , offering any assistance.
Any info that could help, ask that they call the PD .

Missing child is worst nightmare for LE... probably second only to folks.
Sense of urgency.
We have not located M :(

Assisted by FBI !
Working with detectives.
Family has cooperated with all of our efforts.
Nothing to base foul play suspicion ON BUT all avenues are being investigated because we still have a missing child.

This reminds me of Myra Lewis. Fingers and toes crossed he comes home safely soon

Awesome job SCHMAE!

:praying: for little Malik.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like they have much of anything....................no sightings......none of the tips helpful.

Tons of searchers, though......which is a good thing.

Clark: "Child last seen by stepmother at approximately 5:45." #FindMalik

Clark: "Parents both home. The child is a twin. The two twins were in living room. When [parent] returned, the child was gone." #FindMalik

Clark: "Family has cooperated with all of our efforts. I have nothing to base foul play, suspicion on. All avenues pursued." #FindMalik

Just a few comments

I wonder how the shared custody is worked out and when the bio Mom last saw Malik?

I'll give 'em till dark tonight, and then I'm gonna have to rethink this whole scenario.

I don't know how a 2 year old could hide himself so thoroughly and completely that a couple hundred searchers can't find him, dogs included. He only had about an hours head start according to the reports.

I wonder how the shared custody is worked out and when the bio Mom last saw Malik?

I hope this is okay to say. I looked at bio moms facebook and it looks like maybe there have been some custody issue's in the past.

I hope this is okay to say. I looked at bio moms facebook and it looks like maybe there have been some custody issue's in the past.

At this point I am starting to wonder about some of these arrangements myself........and who might benefit, if say, someone was deemed unfit or irresponsible.

I'll wait until dark-thirty tonight though, just in case this kid is a high-energy 2 year old that decided to turn the entire State of Arkansas into his own personal playground.

At this point I am starting to wonder about some of these arrangements myself........and who might benefit, if say, someone was deemed unfit or irresponsible.

I'll wait until dark-thirty tonight though, just in case this kid is a high-energy 2 year old that decided to turn the entire State of Arkansas into his own personal playground.

steelman, I sincerely hope you are right. {{sigh}}

I'll give 'em till dark tonight, and then I'm gonna have to rethink this whole scenario.

I don't know how a 2 year old could hide himself so thoroughly and completely that a couple hundred searchers can't find him, dogs included. He only had about an hours head start according to the reports.

I dont know how they do it ,but they do .

Emmit Trapp 2 from AZ , wondered over 4 miles around his home and for at least 24 hours and was found deceased 2 days into a search that started promptly used every resource .Dogs, choppers ,trackers, It is heartbreaking.

Then we had Robert wood (6) in VA non stop 24 hr searches and it still took 6 days to find him. Alive The amount of people in the area he was in was amazing. He was found by a guy outside the search area who decided to check on a hunch...

Keep the faith...

I know. I saw that a lot of volunteers were signing up to search. I don't have a car today or I would too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter