Found Deceased AR - Maranda Goldman, 23, Pine Bluff, 8 October 2015

An anonymous tip led them to her ??...........alrighty then. They might want to talk to the person that phoned that tip in......just sayin'.

Maybe they'll arrest somebody now, this case should have been a no-brainer from the beginning. As usual, many times LE don't take missing persons cases seriously until somebody trips over a body, then they hurriedly drop the doughnuts and start putting up the crime scene tape.

Maranda.jpg

A better picture of Maranda

RIP Maranda. I hope you get the justice you deserve and those responsible are found.

I hope they find who ever did this and get them off the street. RIP Maranda.

Oh this is so sad. Somebody knows something! I hope that there is justice for Maranda, may she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. She has a lot of people who love her very much.

You can see that road from the expressway. I saw the 2 TV trucks there on my way home yesterday.

Rest softly. So sorry to hear this.
You had some beautiful soulful eyes, Maranda, from your photos.

Missing Woman's Mom Says Daughter Was 'Scared For Her Life' Shortly Before She Disappeared

The circumstances of the case are suspicious, and Sandy Goldman said she is fearful for her daughter's safety.

"She had been in with a bad group of people," Goldman told The Huffington Post. "They thought she had turned as a snitch, so she was really scared for her life."

Maranda Goldman's family last heard from her at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday, when she called to say she was putting in an application at a Goodwill store in Pine Bluff. The store is located about 45 minutes from the Goldman family home in Woodlawn.

"She had called me and said they were taking applications," said the missing woman's mother. "She said something about going to a friend's house, getting cleaned up and going back up there to fill out an application." The young woman's car was in the parking lot when the employee left that evening and was in the same spot when she returned to work the following morning.

"She never did come home," Goldman said. "When my older daughter took me there [on Friday] the car was still there, but her purse and phone wasn't there."

The distraught mother said she is afraid her daughter might have gotten into a vehicle with someone she mistakenly thought she could trust. Goldman said her daughter had recently "been in some trouble" and had moved home after a falling out with some friends in Pine Bluff, who suspected her of giving information to the police.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-daughter-was-scared_561c0796e4b0082030a374cc

A quick reminder and history how this case started. There's no way this was a suicide or an accident. They have a killer (or killers) loose in that community, and they need to round them up.

"No sign of foul play" means little to nothing when a body has been exposed to the elements and decomposing for 5 weeks. I've seen them say that before when later on it came out that the person had shot themselves or had been shot. I think LE almost always claims that in an effort to buy themselves some investigation time. I think there's a good chance that LE may already know who picked her up at the Goodwill, but they haven't had proof of a crime in order to charge the person. This should change things.

RIP Maranda, I wish you had someone you could of talked to.

They stated there were no obvious signs of foul play, that the body was badly decomposed and that her remains were sent to the state crime lab for autopsy, including determination of cause of death. I don't think anyone should assume this was suicide just based on the initial statement of no obvious signs of foul play. looking at the location of where her remains were found and the fact that an anonymous tip led police to the remains leads me to believe this was not a suicide.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-bluff-believed-to-be-missing-woman/75523250/

Steelman you were quicker than I was to point out that the no obvious signs of foul play meant nothing at this point in this case. I guess I could delete but I'll let my post stand.

I want to ask everyone at WS's to please say a prayer for peace and comfort today for Maranda's family and friends as they lay this sweet gentle girl to rest. She truly was a beautiful, free spirited and a loving young woman whose life was stolen way to soon.
I was truly touched at all the friends she grew up with as well as everyone else who came to support her family at her visitation last night. It was heartbreaking and moving all at once.

Nothing yet has been released as to cause of death nor who may be responsible. So please say another prayer that justice will be served for Maranda and her family. This is only the beginning of a tough road they will be traveling. The only comfort they have now is knowing that their sweet baby girl is not suffering and in the arms of her savior. Thank you all.

Prayers sent that Maranda's family will somehow find peace and justice will be served. I am so sorry for their loss. My thoughts are with them. :(

I would love to see that comforting *ARRESTS* notification in the title before Christmas! Her family deserves at least some peace of mind and whole lotta justice this holiday season. What a senseless act, so tragic...a life taken for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Pine Bluff police say homicide confirmed in woman's death

The death of a 23-year-old woman found in a wooded area in November has been ruled a homicide by the state Crime Laboratory, but the cause of Maranda Goldman's death hasn't been determined, Pine Bluff police said.

The ruling came as no surprise, Pine Bluff police spokesman Lt. David Price said. "We've been treating it as a homicide since day one," Price said Monday.

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2016/mar/01/pb-police-say-homicide-confirmed-in-wom/

Not at all surprised, was just waiting for LE to make it official...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back