AR AR - Maria Guyton, 35, Little Rock, August 2019

Reaction score
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — On Saturday, Sept. 14, the Little Rock Police Department responded to Longcoy Street to obtain information about a missing woman.

When officers arrived, 54-year-old Patricia Robinson said her daughter, 35-year-old Maria Guyton, dropped her kids off with her over a month ago and she has not returned to pick them up.

When Robinson last spoke with her daughter, she said Guyton and her boyfriend, Michael Howard, said they were going to Memphis, Tenn. to “handle some business.”

Robinson said she did not know what her daughter meant by “business,” nor if her daughter actually went to Memphis.

Guyton is described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 175 pounds. She has medium-length black hair and brown eyes.

Little Rock woman missing since leaving kids at mother's house over a month ago

93-C68066-2-ADC-4-E27-BC5-D-AA3-D9-AC7-BB1-F.jpg

I think she may have been located, but the news did not bother to update.
That would be great news to find out she has been located. If I may ask, is there something in particular you read that makes you feel she has been located?

Sadly, still missing.
It seems that way. I found the post I’d seen before where a family member thought she’d been found. There was more discussion, and I believe they were just talking about hearing from her during the month before she was reported missing, which was mentioned in one of the articles.

A more recent FB page with only one visible profile picture update from Feb 2019 Maria Guyton

I am not sure this is the same person, but a person by the same name from Little Rock was sued on August 15 for Unlawful Detainer. Apparently MG hadn't paid the rent for months and was not vacating the premises even after a Notice to Vacate given by the landlord in July.

Docket Report Results - Not an Official Document

A more recent FB page with only one visible profile picture update from Feb 2019 Maria Guyton

I am not sure this is the same person, but a person by the same name from Little Rock was sued on August 15 for Unlawful Detainer. Apparently MG hadn't paid the rent for months and was not vacating the premises even after a Notice to Vacate given by the landlord in July.

Docket Report Results - Not an Official Document
I’m seeing it as uploaded THIS february, a month ago. it looks just like her. Someone else could have posted it of course but this really just got my hopes up that she’s alive and (hopefully) well!!!

I’m seeing it as uploaded THIS february, a month ago. it looks just like her. Someone else could have posted it of course but this really just got my hopes up that she’s alive and (hopefully) well!!!
Oops, my bad, I meant 2020, not 2019. It is too late to edit now. Sorry for the confusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back