AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

O/T and I assume not related but the things you find when clicking about! Did anyone see a review on the Morgan Nick Foundation's facebook page from JR in March this year? If not, check out his timeline :eek: Not saying at all this is connected as it clearly can't be but just shocks me to see post after post like that about Morgan.

Side note... sorry if this has already been bought up.

O/T and I assume not related but the things you find when clicking about! Did anyone see a review on the Morgan Nick Foundation's facebook page from JR in March this year? If not, check out his timeline :eek: Not saying at all this is connected as it clearly can't be but just shocks me to see post after post like that about Morgan.

This JR person is a real wacko!

He's...something. The woman he swears is Morgan Nick looks absolutely nothing like her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He's...something. The woman he swears is Morgan Nick looks absolutely nothing like her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh wow. I haven't actually seen her but his timeline is scary. These post have been going on for months +

I was just on Facebook and that video for Morgan had been posted into a Missing Persons FB group I am in and I heard those words 'The investigation into the disappearance of little Morgan Nick continues tonight...' once again. So so sad.

Thinking of you, Morgan. :heartbeat::earth:

ETA: Video

I would like to find out more information about the post further up about the JR person who posted on the Morgan Nick Foundation facebook page. I scrolled back on their timeline all the way to February and couldn't find anything. Could someone provide a link or a screen shot? Do you think his remarks could have been deleted by someone who is the administrator of that page?

I would like to find out more information about the post further up about the JR person who posted on the Morgan Nick Foundation facebook page. I scrolled back on their timeline all the way to February and couldn't find anything. Could someone provide a link or a screen shot? Do you think his remarks could have been deleted by someone who is the administrator of that page?

Hi,

Yes there is a good chance as there not on the page anymore. I can't even remember who it was now.

There was a video in which he accused a man at a gas station of his girlfriend being Morgan. Maybe it is the Stacy you mention in your other post?

Just an FYI... here's a link to the news story that gives the address of the house that was searched. [video=youtube;6T5FYlL1KT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T5FYlL1KT8[/video]

Mod note: Some posts have been removed that reference things posted on various Topix threads. Websleuths is a fact-based forum, therefore discussion about things read on Topix is strictly off limits (these are considered rumors).

Also, please remember that comments posted on the Morgan Nick Foundation facebook page are not allowed to be referenced or discussed, per WS social media rules.

:tyou:

There are so many things that bother me about the Morgan Nick case. There was the initial composite sketch and then a new one came out FIVE years later. FIVE YEARS. The initial composite was based on a man who was supposedly seen trying to kidnap someone in the Alma area at a laundromat. Only that story was debunked -- turned out to be some kind of domestic dispute (look it up) so that means whoever the first composite sketch was of was someone that was KNOWN.... are you tracking with me? So why did they keep the same sketch for five years of someone that was known? Odd. Then, on top of that, someone comes forward years later and gives the police what they need for a new sketch. Was this shown to the children who were supposedly playing with Morgan Nick that night? I don't know. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Something isn't right.

Wow, the FBI guy really, really downplays the trailer search. Almost makes me wonder if it really is a big lead and he's trying to not show their hand.

Wow, the FBI guy really, really downplays the trailer search. Almost makes me wonder if it really is a big lead and he's trying to not show their hand.

That's actually Chief White of the Alma PD. And you are right, he does down play it. But he down plays everything in this case.

You think he's not doing his job?

I was definitely not implying that in the least. My point is that he down plays most things in any of the interviews you may see with him -- I believe he does that in an effort to play his cards wisely so he doesn't show his hand. My comment was not meant to be negative in the least. It's just something I notice he does in interviews -- probably a wise move!

How does this man compare to the sketch of the Morgan Nick abductor? Police also mentioned investigating a connection with the murder of another Fort Smith, Arkansas girl named Melissa "Missy" Witt. The 19 year-old was on her way to the bowling alley to see her mom. A man tried to abduct her from the parking lot. She fought back, and the man bashed her head in and dragged her body off. Her remains were found by trappers over a month later in Ozark National Park. Her abduction was on December 1, 1994. If you look at her picture, it looks a lot like the age-enhancement of Morgan Nick. If this all pans out, could this man also be responsible for Missy Witt's murder?

You can see her picture here:
http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2013/06/morgan-chauntel-nick-missing-18-years.html

Melissa WAS abducted from the bowling alley. She was hit in the head but the wound was not fatal. In fact, that's not what killed her. I really do not believe the two cases are connected - but anything is possible, I guess!

• What two teams were playing the game the family went to watch? I believe I read the nick family went to visit friends and watch the friends children play a game at the Alma park.

• Was it a tournament? Were the kids older? Why was the game still going at almost 11:00 pm?

• If it was older teens/adults playing, were they all looked at?

• Something that I thought of, and brought me to this forum, were the family members of both teams looked at? I wonder if the captor had traveled to alma to watch a family member play. If the two teams were traveling from surrounding towns, the audience members could have been familiar with Alma, but not locals of the town.

• Colleen states her friend convinced her to let Morgan play at the hill, because kids did it all the time. This is something a local would know, or someone who frequented the ball park. However, a local who watched kids on the hill would have been noticed. So I believe the person who took Morgan had only discovered the hill.

• If the suspect had been canvassing the ball park, he would have been remembered. This was 1995 in a rural southern town. Everyone made eye contact, judged you, and gossiped. A drifter lurking around little league would have been talked about.

• If this was his first time at the park, how did he know about the game that day? The only social media in 1995 was church, the local news, radio, and the phone. This is why I wonder if he is a family member of one of the players.

• Whatever became of the Spiro, Ok trailer search? Sure they investigate every lead they can. This lead must have had solid possibility. The officer mentioned they had been working on it for two years, so they hadn't ruled the suspect out. In fact they waited for the trailer to be vacated. That means they were keeping tabs on that individual. I'm sure they are doing this with a lot of suspects they have, but something about this person moved him to the top of the list. I wish we could find out who lived there.

Even Morgan herself was a visitor. Her family had been invited to the game.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back