AR AR - Nona Dirksmeyer, 19, Russellville, 15 Dec 2005 *Arrest*

princessmer81 said:
Did anyone else notice that her boyfriend, Kevin Jones, is listed as her finace in the obit? I didn't realize that they were engaged.
Her funeral was the morning that the police held the press conference to announce that they had a suspect. The police had briefed the family the evening before. Do you think they would have told the family who the suspect was?

Any more news on this case? Have they named a suspect?

I can't find anything! It's so frusterating. Let's get this person off the street. I'm sure that the girls at that college will be terrified to go back after winter break knowing that the killer is still out there.

My niece won "Miss Green River Catfish" one year, which she was told anytime you win a "county" pagent , you than go on to compete in the state pagent.. so that is likely what miss petit jean paegent is like as well.

I really feel for this girl, no sexual assault either which makes it appear he had a lot of anger or obession with her, and likely being rejected by her-drove him to murder her, meaning he would rather see this poor inncoent girl dead than with anyone else... so sad.

Im wondering about campus security, doesnt like sound her dorm or apt. had cameras...etc.

It's about time! I suspected him all along. It didn't make sense for his mom to go with him when he found the body unless he knew what he was going to find and wanted a witness.

Thank you so much CP for keeping us up-dated.

It's just as I thought who it was in the beginning, how sickening.

I figured it was him also. I saw the coverage when the murder first happened, and when they showed him, he looked like he had shark eyes, no soul at all. I am wondering if she was getting ready to break up with him?

I plan on following the trial. I will have to do it online though.

I bet he gets convicted since his bloody fingerprints and palm prints were found on the lamp believed to be the murder weapon.
eek.gif

the original tez said:
I plan on following the trial. I will have to do it online though.

I bet he gets convicted since his bloody fingerprints and palm prints were found on the lamp believed to be the murder weapon.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

It's nice to know someone else is on here. It seems the only real place to follow this case online has become Court TV Crime Library. Some of the opinions expressed there are really strong and even border on irrational. Lots of raw emotion that’s for sure! JMO

I'll follow the trial here too. I just reread the original article, and don't know how I missed the fact he and his mother were the ones to discover the body. Big red flag I should havew caught, as that looks odd to me. I think those bloody fingerprints and palm print will nail him. Evidently, like most killers, he has no backbone to fess us to what he did in that fit of anger.

I can't find a photo of him. 2 of these links are now dead. Anyone know where there is one?

Also I think it is interesting that it took LE 3 months before he was arrested. In so many cases we often wonder why on God's green earth it takes so long to make that arrest. We're wondering that about the Michelle Young case right now.

We seem to forget that anything good and well done usually takes time. LOL

Scandi

scandi said:
I'll follow the trial here too. I just reread the original article, and don't know how I missed the fact he and his mother were the ones to discover the body. Big red flag I should havew caught, as that looks odd to me. I think those bloody fingerprints and palm print will nail him. Evidently, like most killers, he has no backbone to fess us to what he did in that fit of anger.

I can't find a photo of him. 2 of these links are now dead. Anyone know where there is one?

Also I think it is interesting that it took LE 3 months before he was arrested. In so many cases we often wonder why on God's green earth it takes so long to make that arrest. We're wondering that about the Michelle Young case right now.

We seem to forget that anything good and well done usually takes time. LOL

Scandi
Having friend and mother in tow has raised a few eyebrows I’m sure. . . it was "convenient" to say the least. The arrest did take what seemed like forever and was mainly due to the crime lab being backed up I guess. It is going to be an interesting trial! JMO

Hi Pigtails,

Reading tonight on the murder of Mrs Robb, I ran into SteveAllgood's post and read through his blog. I was amazed to find a blog on Nona and thought you all might want to read it if you haven't already.

It is most interesting, as none other than Kevin Jones, Nona's BF for 5 years posted there. Unbelievable, as he is now the one on trial for her murder. It is interesting to how Steve follows the original post and gives you the thoughts he has re: the post and other comments made by I think Nona's father.

Scandi

scandi said:
Hi Pigtails,

Reading tonight on the murder of Mrs Robb, I ran into SteveAllgood's post and read through his blog. I was amazed to find a blog on Nona and thought you all might want to read it if you haven't already.

It is most interesting, as none other than Kevin Jones, Nona's BF for 5 years posted there. Unbelievable, as he is now the one on trial for her murder. It is interesting to how Steve follows the original post and gives you the thoughts he has re: the post and other comments made by I think Nona's father.

Scandi
Steve Huff actually had some other good entries, but I believe he removed them (if anyone has seen them recently let me know). Kevin and the Step-father's posts were actually on the AR Pageant Board first. That thread was deleted but there is still another one of interest there.

http://missarkansas.proboards13.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1144337241

Thanks Pigtails,

The more we can learn the better, right? I'll look it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back