AR AR - Olivia 'Janie' Ward, 16, Marshall, 9 September 1989

Its crazy hot. Where is that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I sent you a PM too!

About forty minutes out of Hot Springs proper. Oh yes, it is.

Worried about that poor woman in Dardanelle with no shoes on her feet. [emoji22]

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Janie.

Wow, what a mess. The "investigation" -if you want to call it that- was the textbook definition of bungled. The judge's daughter sounds like a real piece of work. Definitely sociopathic tendencies (in my armchair psychology experience) at play. There's no question she was involved.

Let's bring this back to life and keep the pressure on. The link below is probably the best one for information on the case.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff67299.htm
New podcast Hell and Gone is covering Janie's case now.
Hell and Gone Podcast

This case is a hot mess, it's been 30 years and no justice. Janie's Dad worked until he passed away fighting for answers. She was autopsied 3 times still listed as undetermined. With those injuries I do not buy the fall off the porch of 9". That's just ridiculous. I have a FB group with some archive articles and trying to get ppl to talk about what happened at that party. Sadly ppl are scared to speak up. It's tragic 30 or more ppl there and it's all pushed under the rug. I hope to get a discussion going but I get slack from staff of the old judge at the time.

Beggars lice occurs in OK in September? It’s a plant, more accurately a part of a plant that attaches itself to a host, can’t remember the correct terminology?

Travel-along plant Desomondium canadenses I think. That should help with an OK botanist if they we’re ever contacted. It happens in my yard, Coastal Gulf, in spring.

Thank you. I'm not affiliated with the new podcast, but noticed there was no active groups on FB so I started one. I posted all the links I could find online even went to the AR Dem Gazette paid archives for more. Her case needs attention and family needs justice.
The Beggars lice would have to come from one of those creeks or body of water I'm sure someone could get a sample and send in to be analysed. After her clothing came up missing, her organs incinerated, medical file stolen might be difficult. Im
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my FB group link or not, I've not posted a lot. but you can look it up, "What Really happened to Olivia Jane Ward".
Evidently Judge Patterson is not real happy at the moment with all that's going on, his employees made sure to join and try to rile a few ppl including the family up. Definitely could use some good sleuthers on the page. The family has waited 30 years, Janie's Father passed away last year, he died with a to-do list on her case. Rest in Peace Ron Ward.
#JusticeIsKnocking.

Last edited:
This is definitely mysterious.

If she choked, maybe there was a head injury. Choking is really scary, and perhaps she just slipped, but the car wash thing and the broken neck thing may lead to other conclusions.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk
Probably hard to breathe with a broken neck.

Im assuming COD was trauma to the head ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back