Found Safe AR - Ray Caudill, 50, S. Washington Co., 12 Jan 2020

Reaction score
MISSING PERSON: Last night, WCSO received a report of a missing person, Ray Caudill, W/M, 50, from S. Washington County. Mr. Caudill was last seen leaving an address on Miller Road on Sunday, 01/12/2020. Clothing description is unknown. He is said to have a faint scar below his right eye. He left driving his gray Prius with Arkansas VL 414VGV and last stated he was en route to a hospital to visit a friend.

If you have any information regarding Mr. Caudill's whereabouts, please contact the Washington County Sheriff's Office at (479) 444-5712.

We appreciate your help!

Photo attached

Washington County Sheriff's Office

There’s not a lot of detail in mainstream media, but I am worried for this man based on my social media feed. He has a lot of friends in my community.

Police Searching For Missing Washington County Man

Ray Caudill, 50, was last seen by Tim Caudill who is Ray’s older brother. He says the last time he saw him was around 1:00 a.m. Sunday (Jan. 12) at their house that’s south of Elkins.
“He said he was leaving to go to Springdale hospital to see a friend that had been in an accident and I haven’t heard from him since,” he said.
He says he got a text from Ray at 6:00 a.m. Sunday morning saying his friend was about to go into the surgery. That was the last time anyone in their family heard from Ray. He says Ray has worked at Walmart home office as an account for more than 20 years and has never just not shown up for work.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back