AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure looks like her, but her stats don't line up very well. She'd be quite a bit older than the estimates, for one thing. But a discrepancy like that could well be why she hasn't been identified.

I cant remember what the estimate was but I almost bet she was born in 65, when I met her with that creep and his cousin we chatted it up in the club bathroom and I talk a whole lot, her , not so much....but we were close to the same age, Im positive if anything she might have been 1-2 years younger Im pretty good with age! so I think the est were way younger than I thought to begin with.

I agree besides I met her in 88 or 89 she was with her murderer for quite some time at least 4 or 5 years, this girl is too young and was not missing untill 1990 its not her.

I take it back about Tina Layton I think we should submit her as well, look at the hump in her nose matchs the autopsy photo! and if her Mom did see her shortly before her death, she mght not have been reported till 1990 or later

Our Doe's eyes are blue and Terrie Hefners were brown according to NAMUS, but I will submit anyway, on the strength of the facial likeness.

Our Doe's eyes are blue and Terrie Hefners were brown according to NAMUS, but I will submit anyway, on the strength of the facial likeness.

Yes I am hoping it was entered wrong . The circumstances even match

Submitted Terrie Hefner to Michael Nance at UTHSC today...

Did Michael say a time frame on this? I was reading on doe all the updates and playing catch up as I was scanning I saw two eye color corrections, so I'm really hoping Terri's eyes were maybe a mistake because all other aspects fit....I thought some time back the did the Isotope thing on her hair and said she spent early years in CA so I don't know if Terri was always in TX or not, off to snoop Terri's background if possible :)

well it looks like Charley project updated http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hefner_terrie.html
it now says Blonde? and She may have gotten involved with a married co worker at the dealership, hmmm we know ol' JRM our Doe killer was married, and lived in Irving at that time so hoping it fits, but not that optimistic :(

ETA: Irving and Carrollton are approx. 10 min away from each other!

Wow, this case is baffling! Could we be dealing with a non family abduction as a small child and maybe she never even knew her real identity? Maybe even a hospital theft of A Newborn? Just curious I have not heard it mentioned if any of you even think she may know her real identity? This case could really go in a thousand different directions, but the fact remains this girl had an identity and it would be a blessing to give it back to her. I cant believe there is no habitual offender law for some of the offences her killer has been charged with. WOW! If it were Michigan he would never see daylight again. Just a couple thoughts when reading through the last couple pages...

Wow, this case is baffling! Could we be dealing with a non family abduction as a small child and maybe she never even knew her real identity? Maybe even a hospital theft of A Newborn? Just curious I have not heard it mentioned if any of you even think she may know her real identity? This case could really go in a thousand different directions, but the fact remains this girl had an identity and it would be a blessing to give it back to her. I cant believe there is no habitual offender law for some of the offences her killer has been charged with. WOW! If it were Michigan he would never see daylight again. Just a couple thoughts when reading through the last couple pages...

Since she had been using multiple identities, I really think she knew her name ( she told me her name was Sherry) and James Roy her killer stated at one point to LE (and I cant find the post) that he was not going to reveal her name, she would not want her Mother and Sister to know.......Know which? How she was killed or her lifestyle I'm not sure! Now the thing that does bother me is that part about a letter being sent from the FBI to LE or the other way around, is where they stated Kelly Carr was her real name and she was wanted for bank robbery! when she died they were under the assumption that her Name was Cheryl Wick until they found out that was a stolen ID MAYBE her name WAS Kelly Carr? but even more confusing ....I have a male friend by the name of Kelly Carr that lives in AR and Im just as sure it being a small town one of JR's friends or cousins might have known him too and that's where that name came from?????? UGH! this drives me nuts!:pullhair:

That is just crazy. What a story. I bet you are right that is where she could have gotten that name from. Can you imagine just becoming someone else whenever you wanted. I just dont see how local le could miss the fbi knowing her name, but then how did anyone know she was wanted anywhere? Maybe by her prints but if they knew she was wanted they must know who she is right? Wow, my brain hurts.

I have not heard a wrod from Michael Nance despite several follow up e-mails...maybe time to try something else...will keep you posted...

I just checked NAMUS again - our Jane Doe DNA notes both mtDNA and nucDNA are available...Terrie Heffner's files simply states that samples were submitted and tests are complete.

I don't know how to tell if both are in CODIS - I asked about that when I submitted the potential match...

Terrie is not on the exclusion list, but if she is an automatic rule out, perhaps she would not show up there...

I'll keep digging as I have time...

I just checked NAMUS again - our Jane Doe DNA notes both mtDNA and nucDNA are available...Terrie Heffner's files simply states that samples were submitted and tests are complete.

I don't know how to tell if both are in CODIS - I asked about that when I submitted the potential match...

Terrie is not on the exclusion list, but if she is an automatic rule out, perhaps she would not show up there...

I'll keep digging as I have time...

Thanks OC Lady you are the best :) This is the one that brought me here, I really want to solve this one, I read an interview that was done in the Abilene prison w him and he said he would never tell, I can't stand the thought of him winning, he won't admit he shot her either, even if she did grab the gun and shoot herself IMO he drove her to it, his fault he can't win.:(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

VINE Service Parole Hearing Notice...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 133
VINE Service Parole Hearing Notice...

OMG angry, he only got what 2 years on this last charge! And he even has consideration of parole, geeze if I slit someones throat I'm sure I would get a lot more than 2 yrs!

As I was thinking about this case, I came across Rochelle Ihm
I realize her description states she is quite a bit shorter than our UID, but dang the picture sure looks similar.

Any thoughts???

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3875/0/

She does look like its a good possibility and she has sort of the same "type" look and the age is dead on the circumstances could work with no problem I would say yes, why not! After all these years it just has to be someone entered recently or someone never reported missing or possibly someone reported missing after 91 we seem to have been everywhere else! Ugh!

I submitted Rochelle Ihm as a possible match, despite the height discrepancy.

det.Jared D'Addabbo of the Phoenix PD responded immediately and told me that Rochelle had been eliminTed based upon DNA and rentals.

Sloan, still nothing from Michael Nance re: Terrie Hefner. I'm guessing that they have been compared and Terrie was eliminated as both have DNA in the system, but I will still follow up.

Hi everyone, found this case a few weeks ago, and have been reading this thread avidly. I was casually looking through the Charley Project website today, and I found a missing girl that I don't think has been mentioned yet, and her photo just jumped out at me...

Adrianne Gilliam

I know her stats are slightly out, like height and perhaps age a little, but she looks so much like the photos of Jane without make up on, and redheads tend to look younger than they actually are without make up. I'm sure someone will have a better insight into this than I do, but you never know, I just thought I'd put it out there as a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998