Argentina - Playboy model died from drug overdose after she warned she could be killed, 23 Feb 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Playboy model who had 'evidence of paedophile ring' found dead after Argentinian house party | Daily Mail Online

A Playboy model who claimed she had evidence of a VIP paedophile ring has been found dead after a house party in Argentina.

Actress Natacha Jaitt, who also featured in Big Brother, was found dead from an apparent drugs overdose last Saturday morning.

The 41-year-old was found naked in bed with cocaine residue in her nose at a private party house in the province of Buenos, north of Buenos Aires City, according to police.

She had been at the party last Friday with a friend and was found dead the next morning, police said.

upload_2019-2-26_2-32-12.jpegupload_2019-2-26_2-32-24.jpegupload_2019-2-26_2-31-51.jpeg

Local media claimed there were unconfirmed reports Ms Jaitt had taken cocaine, LSD and drank Champagne, according to the Buenos Aires Times.

Autopsy results showed the Argentinian actress suffered multiple organ failure with no signs of violence on her body.

Cocaine residue was found in her nose, local media reported.

Her death is thought to have been caused by a stroke produced by alcohol and cocaine ingestion.

The mother-of-two had previously said she had been receiving threats and recently said she had been 'raped'.

In 2018 the model, who was in series six of Spanish Big Brother in 2004, accused well-known sports stars, entertainers and high-level politicians of being child abusers.

She claimed she had evidence of many entertainment personalities in Argentina being involved in underage prostitution.

On Twitter she warned she would be 'killed' and that if she died in suspicious circumstances it would not be a suicide bid but related to her attempts to expose the high-ranking alleged culprits.

In Spanish she wrote in April last year: 'WARNING: I am not going to commit suicide, I am not going to take too much cocaine and drown in a bath, or shoot myself. So if this happens, IT WASN'T ME. Save this Tweet.'

Natacha Jaitt: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

33c4yvq.jpg

Journalist Luis Ventura posted a photo of a deceased Jaitt, which went viral, completely naked and lying on a bed. :eek: He later removed the photo which went viral, upon advice from a lawyer. What a .

It should translate to English if you use google.

Luis Ventura publicó una foto del cuerpo de Natacha Jaitt y lo destrozaron en las redes

Here is a video of her on Argentinian tv discussing the pedophile network.

I believe it is possible to force someone to take LSD, but it would be difficult to force someone to snort too much cocaine, especially with no signs of a struggle.

So strange she specifically states “I won’t take too much cocaine” but she didn’t say she wouldn’t snort cocaine.

I believe it is possible to force someone to take LSD, but it would be difficult to force someone to snort too much cocaine, especially with no signs of a struggle.

So strange she specifically states “I won’t take too much cocaine” but she didn’t say she wouldn’t snort cocaine.

Yea, like an alcoholic “I’ll only have a FEW drinks”, lol.

why was she trying so hard to expose the so called ring?

Did anything else came out regarding this case? I'm guessing it was just an accidental overdose but I bet lots of people were able to sleep better at night since she died. The way she was treated even after dying also disgusts me, poor girl.

It is very easy to put “cocaine residue” in someone’s nostrils, especially when they’re already dead!
It’s also quite easy to get anyone to do anything at gun-point.
I do think her talking about exposing a VIP pedo network + her foreboding tweet together make for compelling reasons to give her the benefit of the doubt. No one will be charged ofcourse - just as she predicted: it looks accidental and self inflicted. But I believe her when she said her future killer would not be her.

Today I seem to choose threads that make me through up. Poor girl...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back