Arielle's Bizarre Theory

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Who profited from these two business closings.

I can see someone trying to eliminate the competition as a motive but traveling to Co. and Tx would cost some money and most criminals don't have alot of that.
Possible- hired hit men, Your theory is very interesting and does bring a whole new thought to the case. I agree it is scary- the similarities
I thought it was skinheads. I have song lyrics for you. I'll put them on a new thread. I have to check to make sure there are no naughty words in it. You'll like it. I wouldn't put it past a clown. Was the circus in town for either of the murders? tee hee...

In both cases, the murders were overkill. You have massive stab wounds to the two boys. Many of their wounds would have been fatal, not all were necessary to kill them. JonBenet was strangled, hit on the head, and possibly molested. We all know that either the strangulation or the head blow would have killed her
As far as Damon and Devon go, I don't see overkill. Devon was stabbed twice and had some defensive type wounds. As for Damon, the poor child, I think it took that many stabs to kill him or at least to satisify her that he would soon die. He would have bled out, but Darlie probably didn't want to risk it. He crawled away from her, then a few minutes later, started crawling again. I think she stabbed him until he stopped moving. Yet still that child lived, but time had run out for Darlie. The cops were there. But time had run out for Damon too. She makes me sick:sick:

beesy said:
How do you think that the killers heard about the Routiers? They weren't high profile, just regular middle class joes. With JonBenet's shows, she was on display and the Ramseys were upper class.
I think your first sentence is correct. The same people did kill the children. The mothers or fathers or both.

We've got a forum for the Ramsey case, and if you don't mind, I'd rather not have it discussed here. There's absolutely NOTHING to compare with regard to these two cases. Thanks.

Darlie was convicted because the evidence pointed to her guilt. No Ramseys were ever arrested because there was no evidence pointing to their guilt.

We've got a forum for the Ramsey case, and if you don't mind, I'd rather not have it discussed here. There's absolutely NOTHING to compare with regard to these two cases. Thanks.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm sorry I was trying to tell her that her theory makes no sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back