Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked, people were entitled to privacy for medical issues, and paranoid schizophrenics are by and large not murderous animal abusers.

Last I checked, people were entitled to privacy for medical issues, and paranoid schizophrenics are by and large not murderous animal abusers.

Agreed! Hope I did not sound like I am dissing PS's, many of whom are of greater danger to themselves than anyone else imo. It is just that if PS is used as an excuse in too many cases, the many advancements made towards public awareness and acceptance of mental illness, might be compromised.imo.

Yes, we are entitled to our medical privacy. But perhaps it becomes an issue when one is facing first degree murder and many other horrific acts against another human being who also had rights to which he was entitled.

:twocents:

I really want him to pay for this, and justice to prevail.

I also think anyone who is capable of doing this does have to have some sort of mental issue! That's why this whole NCR thing is so ridiculous at times.

:moo:

Trust me, there is a better chance of North Korea and Santa Claus simultaneously attacking the U.S. than there is that Magnotta will be found not guilty or have his mental deficiency claim accepted.

Trust me, there is a better chance of North Korea and Santa Claus simultaneously attacking the U.S. than there is that Magnotta will be found not guilty or have his mental deficiency claim accepted.

:please: Let's hope you are correct. But I'm having this niggling feeling that we're being prepared (via the media) for the sympathy-crying game to start up next week.

I suspect that the defence will bring out every, single medical professional who saw LM. The people in his school system will be brought in to tell us how badly he was raised, hence he did poorly in school. IF he had criminal offences when he was a youngster, those will not be admissable.

Oh.......get the Kleenex ready. The defence will be expecting this entire country to cry tears for him. :thud:

Man, do I ever hope I'm wrong.........

:jail:

:please: Let's hope you are correct. But I'm having this niggling feeling that we're being prepared (via the media) for the sympathy-crying game to start up next week.

I suspect that the defence will bring out every, single medical professional who saw LM. The people in his school system will be brought in to tell us how badly he was raised, hence he did poorly in school. IF he had criminal offences when he was a youngster, those will not be admissable.

Oh.......get the Kleenx ready. The defence will be expecting this entire country to cry tears for him. :thud:

Man, do I ever hope I'm wrong.........

:jail:

I don't think those deciding his fate will ever be able to forget the images of Magnotta murdering, cannibalizing and having sexual relations with the body of Jun Lin; I know I haven't, those images haunt me and not many things do-- the closest comparison I can make is the way I was impacted by the exhibits of images of the atrocities of the holocaust I've viewed visiting the U.S.Holocaust Museum.

Once those deciding Magnotta's fate view the video, he's done. Nothing can explain or justify the complete lack of humanity demonstrated by Magnotta in those images.

Although a curious person, I am very glad that the murder video is one Pandora's box I would not, could not open.

Although a curious person, I am very glad that the murder video is one Pandora's box I would not, could not open.

Same here! And I wish posters would refrain from describing the contents of the video here and in other threads which are NOT about the video itself!

PLEASE.......SOME OF US SIMPLY DO NOT WISH TO HAVE THOSE VISUALS IN OUR HEADS. KINDLY USE THE THREAD(S) DEVOTED TO ALL THINGS ABOUT THE VIDEO.

MANY THANKS.......

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads