Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

These records were released because press requested it under open records. And Fenton has never worked for University of IL. And how about they want to show public the truth? Could it be?

Yes it was released because of Illinois Freedom of Information Act - i finally got access to my PC now instead of my small android mobile phone lol and searched for it too.

I think fenton worked in Illinois not specifically this UI but somewhere in Chicago - i guess that is my next thing to search in a bit...

ok edited to add - Fenton earned her medical degree from Chicago Medical School in 1986.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-07-27/...ic-patient-colorado-s-anschutz-medical-campus

Yes it was released because of Illinois Freedom of Information Act - i finally got access to my PC now instead of my small android mobile phone lol and searched for it too.

I think fenton worked in Illinois not specifically this UI but somewhere in Chicago - i guess that is my next thing to search in a bit...

Yes, it was a different university. Google still has a cache of her cv.
This guy at the very least appeared stable when he applied for all these programs.

These records were released because press requested it under open records. And Fenton has never worked for University of IL. And how about they want to show public the truth? Could it be?

You tell 'em Jjenny!

You're absolutely right, state run university's would never lie, hide things, cover things up; I mean I can't think of one example of that happening, it's not possible. I mean look at Penn State, they were proven to be honest, ethical and transparent; a bastion of honesty and morals...

ok edited to add - Fenton earned her medical degree from Chicago Medical School in 1986.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-07-27/...ic-patient-colorado-s-anschutz-medical-campus

February, hate to be the bearer of bad news but the University of Illinois isn't based here in the Chi; it's in Champaign.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I noticed in the info released by Illinois that the scholarship he was offered required him to maintain a certain academic standing. This practice is very common with academic scholarships.

Do we know for sure that:
- Holmes' scholarship was tied to an academic criteria? (His NIH financials were in the form of a grant and depending on structure of the grant may not have been; I'm referring to the university scholarship award)

- In looking at his yearly academics, were they shaky enough that Holmes' performance on the year end exam would determine if his overall gpa would meet the scholarship standards or lose his scholarship?

- Would no scholarship = return to taking orders at that McDonald's in San Diego and returning home to live with disappointed dad?

Given his credentials and intellectual personal statement on his resumes, i dont think this guy is poor academically. IMO There is something that triggered him to lose interest and motivations on his education. I am still on the fence but i am leaning towards to someone in the school who doesnt like him at all from the beginning of the Spring Semester and that person has a connection to make him not pursue this education.. I might be wrong because we still dont have his medical records...

IMO , If he is simply failing and can accept that fact, he can withdraw citing personal reasons,or maybe move back to San Diego and apply again in another school- maybe U of IL. But he didnt... instead he went shopping for his crime and went mad... the guy was mad IMO..

February, hate to be the bearer of bad news but the University of Illinois isn't based here in the Chi; it's in Champaign.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

That's good... lessen our conspiracy theories LOL....:seeya:

Imo, hate and depression on his education and chosen school triggered his long time mental illness , he was possibly bullied too...if you work hard for something for many years and somebody will see it for couple days or months and say your work is crap and you will not be able to continue your dreams....that is going to hurt big time...normally on this type of work, they partner with another student on their study, wonder if he has one and if that partner make it to the next school year.....all IMO

Thank you for the links, DEAD CAT very interesting.
IMHO when someone goes from the TOP 1% honoree student to where he ended up something has been wrong for a long time.
He was barley passing, forget 1% top Honoree. When it started dropping someone should have noticed,
As he continued to drop you don’t wait till the situation results in not even passing an oral exam.
that entire picture is strange and this school IMO should be scrutinized.

just saw this...JH never worked for MCDONALD'S

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/james-holmes-unemployment-insurance_n_1707367.html

Some reports suggested he couldn't find work, while others have suggested he could. The New York Daily News reported that Holmes worked at McDonald's.

But according to McDonald's, that's not true. "Based on our information, the individual has never been employed by a company-owned or franchised McDonald's restaurant," company spokeswoman Julie Pottebaum said in an email.

Thank you for the links, very interesting.
IMHO when someone goes from the TOP 1% honoree student to where he ended up something has been wrong for a long time.
He was barley passing, forget 1% top Honoree. When it started dropping someone should have noticed,
As he continued to drop you don’t wait till the situation results in not even passing an oral exam.
that entire picture is strange and this school IMO should be scrutinized.

wonder if he was in "counselling" for his grades when his grades are going down...seems like the withdrawal was just out of nowhere and even his classmates just thought he just went back to California. IMO.

Regarding the woman who disrupted the court...where can we discuss the thread on that?

wondering if she was sent there intentionally to distract the court so judge will not allow anymore visitors? --- Making all conversations inside more private and secret? Yaiks..:what:

anymore info on this blazing light and conspiracy dating to 1956 ?

wonder if he was in "counselling" for his grades when his grades are going down...seems like the withdrawal was just out of nowhere and even his classmates just thought he just went back to California. IMO.

But from the link 1% TOP HONOREE student.
You do not drop that far that fast, it was a progression of spiraling down
as I had predicted very early on.
The student who thought he went to California I imagine after he was dismissed.
He had an entire year at the school. AGAN I only blame him for what he did.
I am pointing fingers at the school for not handling this right
ONE year at the school and their specialty is the mind.
:waitasec: Not buying thier story at all.

Regarding the woman who disrupted the court...where can we discuss the thread on that?

wondering if she was sent there intentionally to distract the court so judge will not allow anymore visitors? --- Making all conversations inside more private and secret? Yaiks..:what:

I actually would love to hear everything she has to say, she can get money
to speak to the tabloids. I sure am curious. Especially since I believe she did
try to call his attorney and his attorney did not talk with her. Somebody should.

But from the link 1% TOP HONOREE student.
You do not drop that far that fast, it was a progression of spiraling down as I had predicted very early on.
The student who thought he went to California I imagine after he was dismissed.
He had an entire year at the school. AGAN I only blame him for what he did.
I am pointing fingers at the school for not handling this right ONE year at the school and their specialty is the mind.
:waitasec: Not buying thier story at all.

BBM
Exactly..I dont think this is a NORMAL school withdrawal..

I actually would love to hear everything she has to say, she can get money
to speak to the tabloids. I sure am curious. Especially since I believe she did
try to call his attorney and his attorney did not talk with her. Somebody should.

I find that very very weird... Defense Lawyers would not talk to someone who will share info for his defense? :what:

At least give her 10 minutes close door and get her story

I find that very very weird... Defense Lawyers would not talk to someone who will share info for his defense? :what:

At least give her 10 minutes close door and get her story

MAKE THIS RIGHT MI HAS A STIGMA.
CARE AND STOP HIDING!!!!

I am under the impression they will botch this entire case up on purpose.
Nobody cares for the MI They care about the school.

I hope the school will lose many enrollments. I am watching for now. but am willing to make a lot of noise about this.
I will be at a NAMI meeting (National Association for MI)
they have a large network and platform, and I will bring this up.

As much as I think he needs LWOP
I think the school needs life without enrollments. Just legal battles and corrections of policy.

MAKE THIS RIGHT MI HAS A STIGMA.
CARE AND STOP HIDING!!!!

I am under the impression they will botch this entire case up on purpose.
Nobody cares for the MI They care about the school.

I hope the school will lose many enrollments. I am watching for now. but am willing to make a lot of noise about this.
I will be at a NAMI meeting (National Association for MI)
they have a large network and platform, and I will bring this up.

As much as I think he needs LWOP
I think the school needs life without enrollments. Just legal battles and corrections of policy.

BBM!
I will watch you do this!

I AGREE with you!

anymore info on this blazing light and conspiracy dating to 1956 ?

From my post earlier --- to add and scare other people from attending the court?.... these people/victims are the ones that is going to SUE if school will be liable for neglect IMO...
"I had a little flashback action," he said. "It scared me. It was a bad place to have a sudden outburst. I felt not safe."
Townson and his girlfriend, Carli Richards, who has 22 buckshot wounds to her body, said they probably will attend future hearings in the case only if he receives a subpoena.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...rupts-theater-shooting-hearing-advice-defense

You tell 'em Jjenny!

You're absolutely right, state run university's would never lie, hide things, cover things up; I mean I can't think of one example of that happening, it's not possible. I mean look at Penn State, they were proven to be honest, ethical and transparent; a bastion of honesty and morals...

And I suppose him being at top 1 % of his class is made up too? Give me a break.
This guy was accepted into at least two graduate programs. I think it's a safe bet he didn't show up for his interviews looking like the potted plant.

From my post earlier --- to add and scare other people from attending the court?.... these people/victims are the ones that is going to SUE if school will be liable for neglect IMO...
"I had a little flashback action," he said. "It scared me. It was a bad place to have a sudden outburst. I felt not safe."
Townson and his girlfriend, Carli Richards, who has 22 buckshot wounds to her body, said they probably will attend future hearings in the case only if he receives a subpoena.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...rupts-theater-shooting-hearing-advice-defense

:( SAD - I imagine the fear they went through because of it.
I understand why the Judge did what he did. They did not know what she had to offer and if it was legit.
When a witness is called to court they do check them out first.

However - They all DO know that many of the wounded are in the audience.
Assuming she was a nut, you would not want to anger her.
IMHO the Judge should have said THANK YOU let’s start this way, please go outside with this gentleman/lady
who will take your information.

I think this would have been a far more calm way to handle a room with people filled with
fear (which is not healed yet).

And I suppose him being at top 1 % of his class is made up too? Give me a break.
This guy was accepted into at least two graduate programs. I think it's a safe bet he didn't show up for his interviews looking like the potted plant.

Maybe not like a potted plant but when they are really in a spin
their hymen is not kept up,
and they can look like an unmade bed.

I do not know how he looked Just saying….

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back