Arraignment 8-21-08 Discussion

I live down here and i cant imagine anyone keeping a 3 yr old in a trunk, I dont think Tony wouldve minded if Casey came in with Caylee.
In june, even at night it is SO hot here!!! I wouldnt even leave a dog in the back of car!
It does seem like she did try to keep Caylee away from Tony though. I dont know much about him so I am not saying it was his fault. STRANGE.
I cant imagine giving drugs to a 3 yr old either:mad:

I think there must be another scenario here. Did she get the drugs (steal) from her Mum or Grandma? *if* thats what she did.
I think Casey might have mental isssues and no one noticed. She seems like she has almost had a psychotic break with reality and maybe before all of this, she was normal? No one has come forward and said what a bad Mother she was. Surely someone wouldve noticed her being mean to Caylee but from all reports, she was patient and loving and Caylee always looked well taken care of in pics. :confused:
Even if she DID give her the meds to make her sleep, she couldve brought her in TonE's and put her on the sofa???

I agree, I can't see her leaving a live Caylee in the drunk just to visit Tony.....

she brought Caylee inside with her in the past & Caylee hung out with Clinto while Casey & Tony went into the other room.

Maybe Clint wasn't available for babysitting duty & Casey didn't see the point in bringing Caylee inside if she'd be stuck w/ Caylee while Tony was there for the taking?

More likely though.... Caylee was already 'disappeared' & she went there to chill out after a stressful day of losing her baby & covering her tracks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back