*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media set up inside Decatur Co. sheriff's office for press conference #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/ssjdIf24t7

Bh_lAghCIAA86DS.jpg

Saving my seat. I can't watch so am counting on you fine folks to post what is said.

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv · 20m
Returned one sealed indictment. We will not immediately know the defendant in the indictment.

found everyone........((((hugs))))

good to see you, Bravo!

prayers for the Bobo family and friends.....Holly, we love you!

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv · 20m
Returned one sealed indictment. We will not immediately know the defendant in the indictment.

I think we can all guess who

Bringing this post over to reply because the door got shut before I could post.:D

Bob Mueller ‏@bobmuellerwkrn · 2m
Breaking News.. Grand Jury indicts one person in Holly Bobo Disappearance case.. More on News 2 at 4pm

Wow that sure didn't take long.

I suspect they are now on to other possible defendants.

imo

Glad I made it home in time to watch the presser. Had a car accident and, needless to say, that put a wrench in my day's plans. No injuries. :)

I don't have a good feeling about this presser, but still praying for a miracle.

Glad you're ok, beachy!

O/T, but the live stream feeds I have up are airing commercials, half of which are Spanish. Even here 60 miles from the border we don't have Spanish-language commercials on local news/feeds. I just found this interesting. LOL.

Presser link, please?

Thanks. Holding my breath...

Prayers up for a 20 year old girl and her family.

20 years old.

Glad I made it home in time to watch the presser. Had a car accident and, needless to say, that put a wrench in my day's plans. No injuries. :)

I don't have a good feeling about this presser, but still praying for a miracle.

Bless your heart, now take a deep breathe and rest a minute.........:loveyou:

Feeling sick the closer it gets but on other hand, so glad we're finally going to see charges!!

That's what I've seen. A bit surprised.

They have to go through them one by one.

The TBI detective/agent will tell the jury how more defendants are involved and layout the evidence against them.

I am not surprised.

Each one are different cases with different defendants.

I wonder if they have recovered her?

I just have a strong feeling that someone or other "sang" for a deal and told all.

Prayers for her family....

Wow! Glad you aren't hurt!

Can't believe I made it prior to the presser. Computer crashed just as I got a tweet about the grand jury. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500