*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by nursebeeme, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

Playing defense attorney for a moment: why the hell would I EVER introduce a picture of my client, dressed in camo and hunting in the woods for a "who", just minutes before the victim in the case is kidnapped from her home and taken into the woods?! I wouldn't. What I WOULD be doing is trying to come up with an explanation for that BEFORE the prosecution introduces it as evidence.

JMO

2. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

When was the "who" post made? TIA

3. Mountain_Kat

My bad...that entry was from Dec. (Reading before coffee)

Am I also missing the point about him posting to his facebook on the morning Holly was abducted? So he posted...how does that mean he couldn't have abducted her? You can post from your cell phone, yes?

(I'm confused.)

4. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

The other one was the morning Holly was kidnapped at 7:39 am.

6. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Yes you can. The time is what concerns me. He allegedly posted it at 7:39. One minute before the neighbour hears the scream from the Bobo home. Would a perp with an adrenaline rush in the action of kidnapping stop to take a few seconds to post on Facebook? Also, wouldn't his phone have pinged? Would he take that risk? And if he did why didn't LE track this down 3 years ago?

7. Mountain_Kat

Eyewitness (in this case, ear witness) accounts are notorious for being inaccurate. Also, we don't know that ZA acted alone. And...(not bashing, but) I have some serious issues with CB's account of events that morning.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude on the Facebook posting. For the moment, doesn't seem like a major issue, imo.

8. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

Goodness woof, you reminded me....we talked for days here about the turkey! Weeks perhaps were spent on turkey speculating. Oh the things we do for love....

9. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

<BBM for focus>

Leakage occurs when a person intentionally or unintentionally reveals clues to feelings, thoughts, fantasies, attitudes, ... Leakage is a term coined by retired FBI BAU2 Profiler Robert Ressler..

With the info garnered in the past week from LE, family, friends, and acquaintances of ZA.
    According to the TBI, Zach started getting busted for drugs like meth in 2002. ZA also started assaulting people. Mostly it was girls and women...
    ZA, is beginning to to remind me of others prior; Robert Hansen(AK), Gary Hilton(GA), Adam Lane(NC); all were serial killers who hunted humans..

Imo, HB was not ZA's first victim, nor would she have been his last..
    "Silence by LE via ms media to the citizenry is the predators most lethal weapon"..

Warning Graffic
    THE FROZEN GROUND (2013) TRAILER (Robert Hansen-Anchorage, AK))
    http://www.traileraddict.com/the-frozen-ground/trailer

Neighbors share details about Adams property

10. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I missed turkeygate. Anyone care to share?

11. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Clint assumed it was Drew showing Holly a turkey he had killed. He thought the blood was turkey blood.

12. nycgrl

nycgrl New Member

I've been there as well & 100% agree with you.

13. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

This came from Clint stating he saw what appeared to be Drew and Holly kneeling over something in the garage/carport area. He thought Drew had shot a turkey while hunting that morning and had brought it for Holly to see.
    Later, when he went out and saw some blood, he even thought that it had come from a turkey....which might have made sense on that morning. All the guys were discussing the start of turkey hunting season...and Clint already knew that Drew was planning to go that day.
    So, if this camo man was the perp, what were he and Holly bending over in the garage/carport that morning?

14. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Can someone kindly link the FB post that ZA made the morning of the abduction? TIA

15. EstherNairn

EstherNairn New Member

It's linked one page back, Wondergirl.

16. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

17. EstherNairn

EstherNairn New Member

18. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Probably nothing. I won't post what I think he forced her to do.

19. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Just a guess but perhaps when Holly and the perp were bent over in the drive was when an injury was inflicted. We know Holly's blood was there. My guess would be a knife and perhaps in the stomach. Causing Holly to fall to her knees. Perp would have to help her up to lead her off to the woods???? Just a guess.

20. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

There are conflicting reports as to where there was blood. Some say in the carport , others report outside the carport. Furthermore, it's been described as a pool of blood, puddle, specks.....

I don't recall any reports mentioning the blood tracking into the woods. If she was badly injured wouldn't it have dripped and left traces all the way into the woods leaving a track.

Anybody recall? Am I making any sense? :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.