Arrest Warrant for Courtney Love

When are they going to take her daughter away from her?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Casshew said:
When are they going to take her daughter away from her?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They took her away when she got arrested that time for trying to break into her ex-boyfriend's house and when they also found the drugs on her. She hasn't had her back since then thank God.

I know I've got my nose into every thread on this website but I wanted to say something about this. Aside from my missing person stuff, the other thing I do is go to concert after concert. Hole has been one of them (before they split). Love is totally out of control, staggering all around the stage, cussing people out, and can barely sing the songs. I believe a lot of her talent is masked by too many drugs and alcohol. She's going down the tubes. I feel sorry for Frances Bean. She is a beautiful child and it'll be a shame if DFCS ends up taking her away because Courtney is a lunatic. Some of you should hear some of the radio interviews she's done with our local station 99X in Atlanta. It's crazy.

Does anyone here think Courtney could have been involved in Kurt's death?

Ol' Dave Grolsch (who used to date a snowboarder freind of mine) sure doesn't think highly of her...

Here's a good one too...
10. Please, Oh God, Not Again!
Caution, naked Courtney Love crossing
If there were any female celebrity whom the editors of Maxim might ask to put her clothes back on, it would be Courtney Love. Ms. Love, who has produced more plastic-surgery bills than music during the past ten years, is getting more nakedly out of control as she nears her 40th birthday. A 24-hour marathon as an MTV2 VJ last year was a train wreck of nipple-flashing and name-dropping; and during a recent Q magazine listening session/photo shoot, she played demos of new songs, posed topless lying in the middle of a London street, and, at one point, demanded that her beautician "wax my anus."

http://www.spin.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1

Bhodirasta said:
at one point, demanded that her beautician "wax my anus."

:hand: :hand: :hand: The United States Treasury, in its entire existence, hasn't printed enough money to get me anywhere CLOSE to doing something like that!!!!!! :hand: :hand: :hand:

Edited to add: I don't think Courtney had Kurt murdered, but if I had to live with her . . .????

Yup.
I tend to blame courtney a little for Kurt's demise...
how those two thought they were compatible, I will never know...
I just miss Nirvanna.
They saved us from tight pants and big hair...
Personaltiy Disorder is right... isn't that really an understatement?
And Sprocket, I am interested in peggy's question to you as well.
Disorder vs. illness??
and bi-polar... what is the difference between bi polar and manic depressive?
Hendrix is the manic I tend to look at, but I don't recall him showing off his family jewels either....
Do a lot of strippers have Bi-polar??
You gotta admit that this naked thang is serious with Love. She is just one big helpin' o rauuunnnccchhhh...
ick.
Poor Francis Bean. And why does Courtney hate it when they say she looks like Kurt??

peggy said:
I found your comments most interesting - just what is the distinction between personality disorder and mental illness, you seem to be knowledge about it and would like to hear it - thanks - she seems hopeless to me but maybe she isn't if she has a personality disorder??
Sorry, I just realized you had a queston for me. What's the difference?

The difference between a mental illness, and a personality disorder is the difference between night and day. With a mental illness, (Axis I classification: bi-polar, severe depression) the individual has no control over their behavior. It's the illness. Think, Andrea Yates here; she heard voices that told her to kill her children. She couldn't stop the voices.. However, a personality disorder, (Axis II) SPECIFICALLY the Cluster B's CHOOSE their behavior. They know their behavior is wrong, but, they don't care. A mental illness can hopefully be helped with medication, but there rarely is a medication that will help a Cluster B, develop a conscience.

Btw,n ot ALL Cluster B's lack a conscience; but often there is an overlap in dx's, (i.e., having Borderline and Anti-social at the same time) so I just used that as an example to show, that when it comes to a Cluster B dx, meds rarely help.

There are other "personality" disorders (Cluster A, Cluster C) but it is the CLUSTER B's that cause the most problem for others. The other clusters usually just cause harm to themselves, and not the devastation to society, that the Cluster B's cause.

Bhodirasta said:
Poor Francis Bean. And why does Courtney hate it when they say she looks like Kurt??

I read somewhere that she hates it because Francis gets "depressed" that her father is dead. While I can understand that, I would think that her mother's actions and the fact that she's not able to live with her mother that depresses her. If she cared so much for her daughter, why doesn't she think about that?

P.S. Francis DOES look exactly like Kurt though!! She's adorable too. :cool:

Jeana (DP) said:
I read somewhere that she hates it because Francis gets "depressed" that her father is dead. While I can understand that, I would think that her mother's actions and the fact that she's not able to live with her mother that depresses her. If she cared so much for her daughter, why doesn't she think about that?

P.S. Francis DOES look exactly like Kurt though!! She's adorable too. :cool:

Yes she does! I think that it is a silly reason. Joy also rests in memories. And her mother being a total fruit loop couldn't be good for her. It might be best for Francis Bean in the long run, to get away from Courtney, and I think Love might be subconsciously aware of this too... she is pushing Francis away...
I used to have a super super big crush on Kurt Kobain. Funny how I could hear him screaming for help, and Courtney, well, I would I guess that she knew what she was doing was wrong. I am not sure what cluster she's in. LOL. In my opinion, she was a menace to society by her "speculated" involvement in his deep deep depression. I think she helped screw society out of a true musician born to speak. I keep thinking that if Kurt had been involved with someone halfway normal, he would still be alive...I always wish that she would have just left him. She was just as sick as him... but worse in ways...
Talk about adding fuel to the fire...

Bhodirasta said:
Yes she does! I think that it is a silly reason. Joy also rests in memories. And her mother being a total fruit loop couldn't be good for her. It might be best for Francis Bean in the long run, to get away from Courtney, and I think Love might be subconsciously aware of this too... she is pushing Francis away...
I used to have a super super big crush on Kurt Kobain. Funny how I could hear him screaming for help, and Courtney, well, I would I guess that she knew what she was doing was wrong. I am not sure what cluster she's in. LOL. In my opinion, she was a menace to society by her "speculated" involvement in his deep deep depression. I think she helped screw society out of a true musician born to speak. I keep thinking that if Kurt had been involved with someone halfway normal, he would still be alive...I always wish that she would have just left him. She was just as sick as him... but worse in ways...
Talk about adding fuel to the fire...

I completely agree. Hopefully, Hollywood and the music industry will evict Courtney completely and she'll be forced to straighten up. She's probably already burned through any inheritance that Francis was supposed to receive. Maybe if there's no money Francis will grow up somewhat normal without all that b.s. around her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back