ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all bringing back some very painful memories of the time that someone spit on my Versace shirt.

well like anything else in this BIZARE case...anything is possible...at this point i wouldn't be surprised if a story surfaces saying that luka was a secret member of the illuminati and was once seen at the bilderberg mtg....

:floorlaugh:

Bohemian Grovers do ship in the male rent boys (allegedly), so who knows. I dont think LRM would have been able to keep his mouth shut though if he had!

Bohemian Grovers do ship in the male rent boys (allegedly), so who knows. I dont think LRM would have been able to keep his mouth shut though if he had!

seeeee....you are on my train of thought....

although bohemian grove attendees just recently met...i believe around/just after his arrest, so he would have had to attended last year.

anything is possible with this crazy case! :floorlaugh:

i wanted to piggyback your post....

while this may sound like im showing sympathy for luka aka , im not....
BUT to step outside of the box of our anger and digust......the likelyhood that LM was a victim (of his parents, johns, relationships, etc) thurout his life is VERY VERY VERY plausible. it does not make an excuse for what he has done but it explains what he became and what he has done.

im not sure why people cant believe that many of his writings could very well be self-confessions........even horrible horrible people need an outlet and many people use writing as an outlet.

while LM has proven to be a liar, that does not negate the fact that he also may tell the truth at times too. it does become a matter of "the boy who cried wolf" but even that boy in the end told the truth......and nobody believed him because of his lies. lying does not negate truth telling ever happening.

and i absolutely believe that he has been a victim of abuse thruout his life and coupled with possible brain imbalances...the product of that is one f.cked up person who does extremely f.cked up things....

Because in the e-mails to his attorney Luka claims a person kidnapped him from his home and took him to another state. At the same time Luka was contemplating turning himself in for the 1 Boy 2 Kitten videos. Luka felt he was going to be picked up for those crimes - then ended up leaving his country. On the run- perhaps ? Luka is then made aware the FBI is involved - so in coming to {or being kidnapped to} the U.S. might not have got gotten him off the hook - as he at first might have believed.

The post Luka composes on the I Hate My Mother website gives a closer rendition to the truth - without revealing any criminal activity on his part. The post describes a vacation out of his country - where he is raped. Then ends up in mental hospital. Calls mother for help - and she does not care. The story of a person stalking Luka - kidnapping him and abusing him - forcing him to harm and sex up kittens {+ make videos and post to internet} simply isn't true. He most likely did suffer some harm while on vacation - or on the run after the 1 Boy 2 Kitten videos. And end up in the Psych Ward in the U.S.
The attorney is probably unaware that Luka used his alias - Vladimir Romanov - an alias confirmed by LE - to convey the same events that Luka described to the attorney - but changed many details.

He was most likely abused this time - and probably more. But the kidnapping and being forced to be with the kittens is far-fetched.

Attachments

• IhateMyMother1.PNG
    IhateMyMother1.PNG
    79.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IhateMyMother2.PNG
    IhateMyMother2.PNG
    84.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IhateMyMother3.PNG
    IhateMyMother3.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
you make some valid points....
it would be nice to have some more to go on....
when something leaves us with more questions than answers....that is frustrating to say the least....

I got away from the original point, which is whether the lawyer's story is credible. Overall, while I think what he did is VERY questionable from an ethical perspective, it kind of makes the story MORE credible imo. Why the heck would you both fabricate the story AND improperly disclose what appear to be (at least w/o more information) privileged communications? If you're going to fabricate, why not include an e-mail that says please tell the world my story rather than one that says, basically, "nevermind"?

Plus, the reporters' credentials are pretty good, if they are true.

jmo

you make some valid points....
it would be nice to have some more to go on....
when something leaves us with more questions than answers....that is frustrating to say the least....

That seems par for the course in this case, doesn't it? It almost seems as if all this bizarre stuff is really building and, if it continues, it'll hit a tipping point where people will start to really wonder if he's innocent after all.

Some of the stuff in the article and letters can't be true if others are also considered to be true. I'd put more explanation around that but it's getting late and I think you understand where I'm going with this.

and another thing! lol What's up with the real estate school app? Why would lm have sent that to the lawyer and why would the lawyer's fabrication include that detail. I wonder if the app is avialable elsewhere on-line.

I believe the lawyer is being truthful ... he even stated that he believed Luka.

this is one of the most interesting bits of info I have read so far ... many female hookers are abused by their pimp/boyfriends ... so why not little Luka?

I was reading a detailed timeline of all things Luka has done and on one of his puppet accounts he listed New Jersey as his location ... same time frame as to when he emailed the lawyer telling him he moved to New Jersey.

I hope the police find out if or who "Manny" is ... if he exists ... could there be an ongoing relationship with Luka still where this "Manny" is pulling the strings?

my feeling is that there is a 2nd perp ... this could be the first solid clue.

FWIW ... I still feel Luka is probably guilty of everything he has been accused of.

Soooo... am I the only one who doubts Romeo Salta's story? Am I the only one who finds it a bit more than a coincidence that his wife is a very outspoken animal activist?

I don't know what to think. I guess it is strange that he wouldn't send that straight to LE. If his wife is an animal activist why do you think he'd be basically defending Luka? Just curious. Or is that true? I guess I don't have enough info to formulate an opinion.

and another thing! lol What's up with the real estate school app? Why would lm have sent that to the lawyer and why would the lawyer's fabrication include that detail. I wonder if the app is avialable elsewhere on-line.
I know! I was just going to say ... what up with that? Yes, it is (the ability to apply online). I checked ;)

seeeee....you are on my train of thought....

although bohemian grove attendees just recently met...i believe around/just after his arrest, so he would have had to attended last year.

anything is possible with this crazy case! :floorlaugh:
;)

I think you are maybe confusing Bilderberg with Bohemian Grove. Bohemian Grove has much darker and sinister vibes compared to Bilderberg. It was interesting to me that as LRM was departing North America, all the 'elites' were flying into the Bilderberg meeting in Virginia.
This years Bohemian Grove is due to take place in a few weeks. This case will be right up the elites street if you believe the books and texts that have been written about it in recent years.

I believe the lawyer is being truthful ... he even stated that he believed Luka.

this is one of the most interesting bits of info I have read so far ... many female hookers are abused by their pimp/boyfriends ... so why not little Luka?

I was reading a detailed timeline of all things Luka has done and on one of his puppet accounts he listed New Jersey as his location ... same time frame as to when he emailed the lawyer telling him he moved to New Jersey.

I hope the police find out if or who "Manny" is ... if he exists ... could there be an ongoing relationship with Luka still where this "Manny" is pulling the strings?

my feeling is that there is a 2nd perp ... this could be the first solid clue.

FWIW ... I still feel Luka is probably guilty of everything he has been accused of.

Is that Sayreville? I meant to ask about the time frame for that earlier.

;)

I think you are maybe confusing Bilderberg with Bohemian Grove. Bohemian Grove has much darker and sinister vibes compared to Bilderberg. It was interesting to me that as LRM was departing North America, all the 'elites' were flying into the Bilderberg meeting in Virginia.
This years Bohemian Grove is due to take place in a few weeks. This case will be right up the elites street if you believe the books and texts that have been written about it in recent years.

oh no. im not confused. lol i am very well aware of both conspiracies...im a CTer myself lol thats why i said he was part of the illumanti and attending bilderberg meeting. :floorlaugh:

the reason i though BG had met was due to the "occupy bohemian grove" protesters already there....yeah, BG is in july.....

ok...i feel absolutely silly for even writing this stuff out....i forgot which forum im posting on:floorlaugh:

anything is possible, especially in this case. But I would think that if lm had done something like that it would have been part of the article so that everyone's butt was clearly covered from the jump. jmo

his job, as per clients wishes, is to release the information. not to prove that the client asked him to release said information. im sure he has that tucked away safely in his office, im also sure that we havent been shown all communications, plus im sure phones calls were made.

and im sure LE would be taking this at face value. either to determine if there is a "manny" or into investigating LRM's lunacy..

I don't know what to think. I guess it is strange that he wouldn't send that straight to LE. If his wife is an animal activist why do you think he'd be basically defending Luka? Just curious. Or is that true? I guess I don't have enough info to formulate an opinion.
I didn't take the tone of the article as defending him at all, but I can see how others might.

I don't see how an article in an ezine can possibly help Luka. It'll spread like wildfire as fact, just like everything else out there that is real or fake. If that had been released by a Canadian lawyer today, I can tell you the reaction and the consequences would be very different.

i wanted to piggyback your post....

while this may sound like im showing sympathy for luka aka , im not....
BUT to step outside of the box of our anger and digust......the likelyhood that LM was a victim (of his parents, johns, relationships, etc) thurout his life is VERY VERY VERY plausible. it does not make an excuse for what he has done but it explains what he became and what he has done.

im not sure why people cant believe that many of his writings could very well be self-confessions........even horrible horrible people need an outlet and many people use writing as an outlet.

while LM has proven to be a liar, that does not negate the fact that he also may tell the truth at times too. it does become a matter of "the boy who cried wolf" but even that boy in the end told the truth......and nobody believed him because of his lies. lying does not negate truth telling ever happening.

and i absolutely believe that he has been a victim of abuse thruout his life and coupled with possible brain imbalances...the product of that is one f.cked up person who does extremely f.cked up things....

That was one of my first thoughts....it would not be surprising if he was beat up or abused. And I also believe he was probably abused as a child. The laundry list of the things Manny allegedly did to him? Knowing Luka's penchant for BS....if some of those are true, I'm betting some are false as well.

I do think it is hinky that that lawyer put this stuff online like that. Suspicious, that makes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong