ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that Billy but it is IRRESPONSIBLE to suggest it is body parts if they arent sure so I really dont get why they would do that. And that is why I saw it THE OTHER WAY. I figured these people are professional they would not just sensationalize cannibalism for the fun of it they either know he ate body parts or they dont and if they dont why bring it up?

They didn't bring it up Paximus. The journalists interviewing them did because they all knew what was in the killvid. What are the police supposed to say? The info is already out there, the only thing they could say is "maybe" which is what they did say.

I don't recall the Montreal Police EVER saying that they were lovers. All I recall them saying was that the victim and perp 'knew each other'. The gay lover thing seems to be press driven.

Like I said in the first 48 hours of the case I recall an press conference with or statement by that police spokesman, the lover thing was stated.

I'll go back and check unless anyone has the link handy... ~n/t~ I'm looking you're way; you always seem to have this stuff handy :blushing:

This would make sense but raises a number of unknowns: What was he sedated with? How did Magnotta acquire such a drug? Was Magnotta also on drugs?

Personally, I'm surprised the media hasn't blamed bath salts yet...

i was thinking the same, here in the uk there has been a spate of zombie/ baby faced cannibal/flesh eating monsters,in the newspaper headlines,... also id like to add this is the friendliest forum ive ever been on......or maybe ive been hanging out in all the wrong places

Yes, a bit like the gay *advertiser censored* thing. At least one of the *advertiser censored* vids he was in was straight *advertiser censored*, but suddenly he is a gay *advertiser censored* actor. I think the tabloids just love the word gay in a lurid headline.

If your Googling happens to take you to one of the pretty sanitized, well-known gay adult film review/news blogs, it is interesting to understand how his scareer in adult films was about as well-known or extensive as my role as an on-screen extra in the film Enemy of the State... *advertiser censored* is the only industry that all you have to do is make one appearance in one film and you're instantly a "*advertiser censored* STAR"...

Where did you see these pictures? I don't recall any mention of this?
CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT MAY DISTURB SOME READERS.

They were at the very end of the video. They flashed by.
Not all the videos on internet contain these images.
I can not place the link to the photo, but search 1 lunatic 1 ice pick bath in google pictures. Scroll down a bit, the picture is on the right.
Bodyparts in a bathtub.
I noticed it, because the photo's from LM's appartment show a salmon pink bathtub.

I just read, that a shower curtain covered in blood was found. Maybe he used it on the bed, or to carry LJ around.
Magnotta's apartment was emptied before he apparently vanished. There were no clothes and no books inside the unit.

They were at the very end of the video. They flashed by.
Not all the videos on internet contain these images.
I can not place the link to the photo, but search 1 lunatic 1 ice pick bath in google pictures. Scroll down, the picture is on the right.

I see it... wow. I still can't wrap my mind around how sick/tragic this is.

If your Googling happens to take you to one of the pretty sanitized, well-known gay adult film review/news blogs, it is interesting to understand how his scareer in adult films was about as well-known or extensive as my role as an on-screen extra in the film Enemy of the State... *advertiser censored* is the only industry that all you have to do is make one appearance in one film and you're instantly a "*advertiser censored* STAR"...

Well, I suppose who is going to argue if you say you're a *advertiser censored* star? "Hey, I watch *advertiser censored* all the time, I've never seen you".....nobody's really going to say that.

Can't answer but your comment is a good one. Also your comment on the chimp is interesting I have not watched it(I am NOT against watching it though) but compare the last scene in the New Order video here:

New Order - True Faith - Video Dailymotion

In the video the figure watching the combattants below appears to me made of cut meat, steaks. At one point he/she takes three plastic shapes and tries to balance them one on top another. Can anyone here read sign language? I think the person signing in the video is doing the lyrics but it would be interesting to know if there is any additional "text". Maybe you can tell me if you think there is a commonality between L.M.'s final "sequence" and the final sequence in the film.

The signer was using ASL and signed the exact lyrics of the song and nothing extra. Has signed using ASL for many years.

Scareer might be the most appropriate typo ever made. :clap:

Where did you see these pictures? I don't recall any mention of this?

There are numerous still images (photographs) at the end of the video, showing different body parts in various places (freezer, bath, bed etc).

On that topic, they are in much higher quality than the actual video itself, and it looks like a flash was used.

So was this a separate camera used to the one doing the recording...I think so due to the quality

They didn't bring it up Paximus. The journalists interviewing them did because they all knew what was in the killvid. What are the police supposed to say? The info is already out there, the only thing they could say is "maybe" which is what they did say.

Not going near this discussion

BUT

It should be noted that it was reported yesterday:
From the New York Daily News
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-pills-stomach-human-flesh-article-1.1092771

An autopsy reveals that Rudy Eugene had no human flesh in his stomach after he viciously bit off the nose, mouth and eyes of his victim, according to a law enforcement officer who spoke to The Miami Herald Friday.

The autopsy, instead, found several undigested pills in the attacker's system, the newspaper reports. The pills have not yet been identified and it will be weeks before toxicology tests are released

I only mention this because law enforcement DID state acts of cannibalism occurred and the evidence would contradict that.

WARNING

I don't think Luka ate parts of the body, I think he was doing it just for shock value. If he had eaten it - it would have been on the video to shock even further. He could have put a balaclava on or something. Nor do I think he actually have intercourse with the victim. I think this would have been shown in more detail too. The part at the end too, with the arm, this is not shown in detail. He gives you an idea of what he is doing but you don't ACTUALLY see it (thank god).

It all really makes no sense. You don't see the victim being killed (again thank god). There are several things in the video to tie Luka to it, his apartment - the ring he always wears - the picture on the wall - but he doesn't show his face.

Why would you leave an unedited video behind showing the WORST bits like him actually killing the victim and eating parts of him if the whole point of the video is to shock to the max. Makes no sense. If he was leaving the unedited video behind - surely to god knowing the police would find it - then why not put it out there for everyone else to see in the first place.

Plus if he is doing this for all for attention - then surely you would want to take all the credit? So why not show your face - to let the world know it was luka magnotta who did this - that was the whole point? Wasn't it? Suprised the freak didn't take a bow at the end.

Honestly does make me wonder if he acted alone, someone reported on another forum they heard a sneeze in the video. Was just actually looking for the info so I can go and listen.

Sorry if this is a bit too in detail. I was just thinking outloud and giving my opinion as I have seen the video. If this offends anyone I can edit or delete. xx

To follow-up on the Magnotta / Lin relationship, this article from the June 1 edition of the Toronto Sun shares some things that have dropped off our radar (or just an example of bad journalism, I'm not sure right now):

Luka Magnotta was upset his boyfriend had new lover: Source

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/01/luka-magnotta-was-upset-his-bf-had-new-lover-source

From the Toronto Sun article:

Suspected killer Luka Magnotta was upset his boyfriend had ended their relationship and was seeing another man before Jun Lin was slain and dismembered, a source told QMI Agency on Friday.

Montreal police said Lin was last seen May 24 and was reported missing by a friend on May 29.

That friend, a source told TVA -- QMI's French-language TV network -- was Lin's new lover.

Just another example of awful journalism combined with a vulture or is there something to this?

youtube videos like this are not allowed to be linked to in this
forum

moderator please delete

sorry I didn't know the rule - I deleted the link to the video. but I really want to know where I can report this guy, child abuse and potential murder of a child is serious...

I already reported it to the FBI through their online tip site. And for those who thought it was a hoax video, I don't agree. If nothing else, it's not okay to exploit children for joke videos, making them feel threatened for their lives. That counts as extreme mental abuse at the very least.

Someone posted the link to this on here and when I looked at the video it really disturbed me. It seems that if nothing else the person posting the video on youtube should be reported for terrifying and threatening a little child. When I looked for a place to report it online, all I could find was this internet crime report site with a very constraining report form. It only allowed for complaints about crimes toward one's self.

Has anyone reported this video or youtube profile to the authorities yet?

Have you tried www.cybertips.ca ??

To follow-up on the Magnotta / Lin relationship, this article from the June 1 edition of the Toronto Sun shares some things that have dropped off our radar (or just an example of bad journalism, I'm not sure right now):

Luka Magnotta was upset his boyfriend had new lover: Source

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/01/luka-magnotta-was-upset-his-bf-had-new-lover-source

From the Toronto Sun article:

Just another example of awful journalism combined with a vulture or is there something to this?

I note that it is never LE saying they were lovers, and that this info comes from an anonymous "source".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo