ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no. im not confused. lol i am very well aware of both conspiracies...im a CTer myself lol thats why i said he was part of the illumanti and attending bilderberg meeting. :floorlaugh:

the reason i though BG had met was due to the "occupy bohemian grove" protesters already there....yeah, BG is in july.....

ok...i feel absolutely silly for even writing this stuff out....i forgot which forum im posting on:floorlaugh:
No problem, just wanted to highlight.
Soooooooo you will have most definitely thought of MKUltra by this point? :what:

As you say, nothing really would surprise me about this case now. I have a feeling we have only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

I didn't take the tone of the article as defending him at all, but I can see how others might.

I don't see how an article in an ezine can possibly help Luka. It'll spread like wildfire as fact, just like everything else out there that is real or fake. If that had been released by a Canadian lawyer today, I can tell you the reaction and the consequences would be very different.

The fact that he put it online does make me question his credibility. Very strange. I'm not thinking the lawyers tone was defending LM....but to publish letters where LM says he was forced to kill the animals, it crossed my mind.

his job, as per clients wishes, is to release the information. not to prove that the client asked him to release said information. im sure he has that tucked away safely in his office, im also sure that we havent been shown all communications, plus im sure phones calls were made.

and im sure LE would be taking this at face value. either to determine if there is a "manny" or into investigating LRM's lunacy..

idk, even if it's true that he had instructions to disclose it, I would think he'd have said so from the get go, especially with an absent, extremely high-profile former client and in agreeing to speak about him to a couple of journalists. No lawyer I've ever met wants the bar looking at them funny -- even for a second. jmo

OK, so you have Eric spinning this story for his lawyer in order to get off from any charges brought for animal abuse. Separately, he posts about how he was raped on vacation in another country (NYC fits nicely) and that explains why he was on a 24-hr hold in Miami. Miami sounds like vacation, too.

Meanwhile, he is a heavy, heavy S&M prostitute who is worried about getting caught by the cops because of his videos (the kittens).

Could it be that while on his paid job where he does the things he mentioned for money, the job that took him to NYC and Miami in the first place, he figured out what to do about worrying about getting arrested? He'd just say that his paid vacation/job was really a crime.

That's exactly what a scheming sociopath/psychopath would do, btw. I bet he was held for 24 hours because he appeared high or manic, and they wanted to see which it was.

I think he may really have some bi-polar. And he's obviously, clearly, a narcissist. Narcissism is frequently co-morbid with sociopathy, and there's no reason he couldn't be bi-polar, too. I wonder if what appears to be somewhat bi-polar might really be due to his favorite drugs, though?

No problem, just wanted to highlight.
Soooooooo you will have most definitely thought of MKUltra by this point? :what:

As you say, nothing really would surprise me about this case now. I have a feeling we have only seen the tip of the iceberg so far.

oh dont get me started on THAT :floorlaugh:

Just a random, slightly off-topic thought...

... what is with these *anny names?! :waitasec:

The fact that he put it online does make me question his credibility. Very strange. I'm not thinking the lawyers tone was defending LM....but to publish letters where LM says he was forced to kill the animals, it crossed my mind.
I do hope he gets called on this by LE or a major news organization to either call his bluff or get to the bottom of truth.

I do hope he gets called on this by LE or a major news organization to either call his bluff or get to the bottom of truth.

call local media, and wasnt there a free lance journalist on these boards EARLY in the case? justin ling i think it was

If he's a NYC lawyer for that long, he's covered his *advertiser censored** legally. He probably didn't mention it because that goes without saying.

If the lawyer is on the up and up, it's possible Luka freaked out when he realized people were so angry about the kitten videos. So he decided he needed someone to pin the blame on. He mails these e-mails and of course would ask the lawyer to publish them. It still seems like an unprofessional thing for the lawyer to do.

Anything is possible in this case, as you guys have been saying. Bizarre.

OK, so you have Eric spinning this story for his lawyer in order to get off from any charges brought for animal abuse. Separately, he posts about how he was raped on vacation in another country (NYC fits nicely) and that explains why he was on a 24-hr hold in Miami. Miami sounds like vacation, too.

Meanwhile, he is a heavy, heavy S&M prostitute who is worried about getting caught by the cops because of his videos (the kittens).

Could it be that while on his paid job where he does the things he mentioned for money, the job that took him to NYC and Miami in the first place, he figured out what to do about worrying about getting arrested? He'd just say that his paid vacation/job was really a crime.

That's exactly what a scheming sociopath/psychopath would do, btw. I bet he was held for 24 hours because he appeared high or manic, and they wanted to see which it was.

I think he may really have some bi-polar. And he's obviously, clearly, a narcissist. Narcissism is frequently co-morbid with sociopathy, and there's no reason he couldn't be bi-polar, too. I wonder if what appears to be somewhat bi-polar might really be due to his favorite drugs, though?

Well thought out...thank you.

Did you bring in your tomato plants??? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, never mind)

haha "tomato plants" can have different meanings for alot of people lol i know we used it as a code word when i was an electrician :p

interesting to note.. does anyone know why LRM claimed to be an electrician on some of his personal ads? why pick that job..

If the lawyer is on the up and up, it's possible Luka freaked out when he realized people were so angry about the kitten videos. So he decided he needed someone to pin the blame on. He mails these e-mails and of course would ask the lawyer to publish them. It still seems like an unprofessional thing for the lawyer to do.

Anything is possible in this case, as you guys have been saying. Bizarre.
It occurred to me that he is maybe angling to represent Magnotta? I really don't know if this is possible though, due to him being from a different country.

I've got to say i'm extremely interested in what part this NYC lawyer will play in upcoming events. Government conspiracy theories aside, that is.

After seeing a still of the python video, it really makes me wonder if Manny could be real, and he could be behind the other hands in the python video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member