ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was quite a ways northeast of Montreal. But isn't this supposed snake/cat incident to have happened in NY/NJ at Christmas (right before he saw the NY lawyer?) It's not as if Luka would have brought the snake cross-border to NY with him.
I'm unsure where the incident took place Sealunza.
My thoughts were that the snake wasn't LRM's and that would point to two people being involved with that particular video.

This 'Manny' knowing Jun Lin (see the phone call) and now the revelation from the lawyer that a 'Manny' was 'abusing' LRM is just tooooo coincidental for me. Let's hope LE address this and eliminate as they see fit.

It was quite a ways northeast of Montreal. But isn't this supposed snake/cat incident to have happened in NY/NJ at Christmas (right before he saw the NY lawyer?) It's not as if Luka would have brought the snake cross-border to NY with him.

The emails to the NY lawyer were in Jan 2011 where LM was talking about the first kitten videos ... 11 months later the video 'Python Christmas' was uploaded with upload location Islington, London. in Dec. 2011

Pretty cheap website if you ask me LOL

http://www.romeosaltalaw.com/index.html

haha, for sure. I'm guessing Mr. Salta doesn't have to work too hard. I read that he is the son of a very famous NY restaurateur. As a matter of fact, I think I've had dinner at the last of his establishments.

Maybe the wife is independently wealthy, too. I see you've found some information about her. I haven't seen anything, though.

The emails to the NY lawyer were in Jan 2011 where LM was talking about the first kitten videos ... 11 months later the video 'Python Christmas' was uploaded with upload location Islington, London. in Dec. 2011
According to Scotland Yard it was uploaded from somewhere in North American and that's why they said they had no jurisdiction.

WHOAAAAAAA!!!!! Guess what address was used for Romeo Salta's beautiful website!?!?

96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Yup, we've been had yet again by the animal activists.

that address is for Tucows ... one of the largest Domain Registrars in the world.

millions of websites are listed as that address

I don't see him wanting to get involved either. That's why I said "fwiw." I haven't even looked at his firm's site, so I'm not sure high profile criminal defense is even among his specialties.

from what i got from his website, is its a small firm, more focused on personal attention, then getting as many cases as possible. offering a broad range of services, from civil litigation, malpractice suites to criminal defense..

ive always been a believer that if a lawyer is really good at his job, he wont need to be yelling his name from radio stations/tv ads. just because mr. salta doesnt have a great website with lots of bells and whistles, doesnt mean he isnt a wiz in the legal system.

One thing is certain, during a psychotic break actions are frantic and disordered, nothing like the calm, cool and collected actions of Luka on the killvid. I think the earliest theories of narcissism still apply here.

BBM

Not true... A psychotic break can run from mild symptoms to severe to mixed. I've shared link after link regarding symptoms, myths/facts, etc. about schizophrenia so I won't bore anyone with that again.

My LRM schizoaffective/bipolar theory is based on reading between the lines of his blogs, postings, the personal stories from the few who have shared them with the media. The most significant symptoms being; paranoia, delusional, hearing voices, Risperdal, arguing with his sockpuppets, frequent disorganized spelling & thoughts, bursts of activity then silence, isolation/lack of close personal relationships... all indicative of a severe mental illness.

In addition to the reasons above, I also have a personal story behind my theory/observations which I have avoided sharing until now.

I have a very close friend who is schizoaffective with bipolar. It is truly heartbreaking to witness and be totally helpless. He has been in a psychotic episode for about 10 months now. He cycles between manic & depressive with auditory hallucinations (the voices tell him he is bad, to do things, to not do other things, there are religious & sexual elements), he is delusional, grandiose (narcissistic), paranoid...

He has done some very extreme things. He was very methodical in his retaliation against some people who he believed had crossed him. He did not lash out at them immediately. He waited and planned out what he was going to do but afterwards he appeared disorganized because these people didn't know why he was upset with them. He didn't physically harm anyone but his actions did emotionally.

Despite all of his psychotic symptoms he is still able to care for himself AND his dog. He works for himself, pays his rent, cooks, eats, bathes... all of the "normal" things we do everyday. You would not know he is very sick unless you spent a significant amount of time with him and he trusted you enough to share his thoughts.

He has been in a few 72 hour hold through the urging of his family but since he is an adult and has not committed any crimes he cannot be held. He doesn't believe he is sick instead he thinks his family is crazy. He has pushed them away especially since they are trying to get him help.

It's really very, very sad. I miss my friend who I used to know and I hope he is able to come back to us soon.

I'm unsure where the incident took place Sealunza.
My thoughts were that the snake wasn't LRM's and that would point to two people being involved with that particular video.

This 'Manny' knowing Jun Lin (see the phone call) and now the revelation from the lawyer that a 'Manny' was 'abusing' LRM is just tooooo coincidental for me. Let's hope LE address this and eliminate as they see fit.
The phone call was "Matty", not "Manny".

im guessing that the website the Mr. salta is posting on is timestamped for NYC, he posted this

Romeo Salta on Jun 13, 10:18 PM said:
As I have already said,<modsnip>
I don't doubt a word that this guy is saying. I think Luka is crazy and full of crap, but I see no reason to doubt anything this lawyer is saying. Does anyone really find it hard to believe that Luka would say those things? Or that he would want it all to be made public? This seems like typical Luka.

that address is for Tucows ... one of the largest Domain Registrars in the world.

aww you beat me to it.. and all it took was googling the address..

So why has this address been listed as Luka's agent's home? address all over the internet?

WHOAAAAAAA!!!!! Guess what address was used for Romeo Salta's beautiful website!?!?

96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Yup, we've been had yet again by the animal activists.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's at that address?

wasnt there a boston legal where allan shore and denny crane went fishing in BC, and somehow ended up in a BC court.. i think it had something to do with fish farms...

THAT is one of my most favorite episodes EVER in the entire history of television!

DENNY CRANE!!!

:floorlaugh:

from what i got from his website, is its a small firm, more focused on personal attention, then getting as many cases as possible. offering a broad range of services, from civil litigation, malpractice suites to criminal defense..

ive always been a believer that if a lawyer is really good at his job, he wont need to be yelling his name from radio stations/tv ads. just because mr. salta doesnt have a great website with lots of bells and whistles, doesnt mean he isnt a wiz in the legal system.

Indeed. Especially for an older solo. I'm not disparaging the guy. But his web site is definitely on the "minimalist" side.

Alrighty then.... lol I've deleted my post about the address. Don't want the AAs getting on my bad side!

THAT is one of my most favorite episodes EVER in the entire history of television!

DENNY CRANE!!!

:floorlaugh:

its gotta be one of my favorite shows!!! and being from BC i enjoyed that episode.. who woulda thought william shatner would have such an amazing role so late in his career.. probably one of my all time favorite characters from any show, ever!

That is not his address....it is the REGISTRARS address....

go to his website under contacts...that is his address...

if you go to whois.net and type in the website addy you will see...

Current Registrar:

TUCOWS.COM CO.

i see nothing odd about this.....

ETA............now my post is completely irrelavant since it has been explained already :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88