ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but i'm having vibes about the authenticity of blogger misterb's claims.

What are the chances that LRM, such a flamboyant 29 y.o. gay guy who didn't appear to be such going through security at the airport, would be seated right next to such a flamboyant 24 y.o. gay guy. :waitasec:

Rather than a blog, i'd prefer to see this info coming out in MSM.

Just to be clear, I don't have any thoughts on its authenticity. I haven't even read the real deal. Just the translation posted here. Otoh, if that actually happened, there are plenty of other witnesses. So we'll know soon enough, I guess.

I wonder if anybody here has the ability to clean up audio so it is more clear?
What exactly are these background noises? And what is said when the video stops for a moment, showing the thumbnails of LM videos?

I'll take a crack at it. I used to work in radio so audio production is something i know. I should be able to pull the audio from the video without having to view that horror again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I am aware of this, but it does not mean this person is now telling the truth and that the content of these alleged emails is authentic.

:moo:

True we have no proof of the emails, but you can see from the comments on their pages that LM was making numerous accounts up saying similar things to the email he read. And this was 3 or 4 years ago.

He said he hates homeless people in the email.

One of the comments on 1 of their video's states: Homeless People SUCK.

Posted by this user: http://www.youtube.com/user/madonnaandme1

Suprise suprise another LM sock puppet.

I've followed most of this thread ... I didn't see any quoted content and link relating to the flight?

I'll look again.

ETA ... I don't see any linked quotes from the blog detailing Eric Newman's flight from Montreal.

We're not allowed to post the link to the blog here because it contains a rude word.

I've followed most of this thread ... I didn't see any quoted content and link relating to the flight?

I'll look again.

ETA ... I don't see any linked quotes from the blog detailing Eric Newman's flight from Montreal.

I think it's in the thread that was removed for review. You'll see news reports and links about it if you google "passenger flight magnotta cry"

<bbm>

Re webcam vs video? I may have misinterpreted Otto's post ... i thought Otto was insinuating that possibly a third person was at the crime scene holding a video camera, so i responded that it may have just been a webcam (i.e. not requiring anyone else in the room).

Pay me no never mind ;) ... i'm brain dead after all these cases lately.

I'm entering the brain dead zone, too, Sillybilly. Lol. Just a thought, I think a webcam is a good bet. I have been wondering where the police got the video. If it was done on his computer that means they have it for evidence. That would be a wealth of proof against him. Hope. Hope.:please:

Ok...break time for me.

Yes thanks PokerPlayer ... I had seen the blog and the ticket. Just sayin' that this info is not in the MSM, so not sure how much weight to attach to their claims.

Being reported by the MSM doesn't make it true either

Michael Rafferty's lawyer did not introduce fiction during the trial. He cross examined witnesses, but he did not fabricate information and present it to the jury as fact.

The "fiction" disguised as fact that Rafferty's lawyer presented was with his opening suggestions to the effect that MTR walked while the assault against Tori was occurring. He did not produce evidence to that effect. IMO, that was pure fiction, designed to create reasonable doubt, and with not one iota of evidence to substantiate it.

I'm entering the brain dead zone, too, Sillybilly. Lol. Just a thought, I think a webcam is a good bet. I have been wondering where the police got the video. If it was done on his computer that means they have it for evidence. That would be a wealth of proof against him. Hope. Hope.:please:

Ok...break time for me.

I haven't seen the video, thankfully, but unfortunately, I have come across a feww stills, and aren't there close-ups of the cut throat, etc...that would mean range of movement that a stationary webcam couldn't provide, right?

We're not allowed to post the link to the blog here because it contains a rude word.

The blog was written June 4 ... after the arrest, after the confirmation of flight date and schedule.

This is funny: "je le place dans la catégorie gay extraterrestre"

This part has problems:

"Après ma déposition on me montre des photos, une photo d'un homme à l'aéroport de Paris CDG, 13H00, il porte un tshirt Mickey, il a les cheveux longs, un pantalon Kaki."

"After my testimony I am shown pictures, a photo of a man at Paris CDG Airport, 1:00 p.m., he wears a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, he has long hair, khaki pants.That's him."

If police had photos of him at the Paris airport, why did they release photos of Eric at the Montreal airport?

Yes thanks PokerPlayer ... I had seen the blog and the ticket. Just sayin' that this info is not in the MSM, so not sure how much weight to attach to their claims.

At the bottom of the blog, he says this: "For journalists: I do not want my ad, nor do inteview, I'm just a witness. You can retrieve my voice and my friend, on the link below and quote Europe1 You can quote us under false names (NATHAN AND DAVID example. It is easy to understand that I will not associate my real name to this killer and this terrible tragedy"
There is some kind of video of the same statement for media. It's in French, and I'm not able to translate it, sorry.

Just preparing dinner but will translate the entire article if it helps? Just let me know, I am french.

True we have no proof of the emails, but you can see from the comments on their pages that LM was making numerous accounts up saying similar things to the email he read. And this was 3 or 4 years ago.

He said he hates homeless people in the email.

One of the comments on 1 of their video's states: Homeless People SUCK.

Posted by this user: http://www.youtube.com/user/madonnaandme1

Suprise suprise another LM sock puppet.

I am aware of all of LM's sock puppets. I am aware of the things he said. I am also aware that it isn't hard to fabricate information based on all this old information. It isn't hard to do. I could shoot off emails saying all of the same things in a similar writing style if I wanted to (which I don't).

As I said, I am not accusing the guy of making this stuff up, I am just saying that without verification, it is rumour, not fact. Comparing the words to the text posted by the sock puppet accounts is NOT verification/proof of authenticity.

I don't know that case, so I'll take your word for it......just sounded like the Anthony case. Although Baez would probably swear up and down he didn't introduce fiction either.....just thinking out loud. Not trying to be combative.
Derstine's questioning when cross-examining Terri-Lynn McClintic was along the lines of, "Wouldn't you agree that <blah-blah-blah>" (Making a suggestion) and TLM answered, "No, I strongly disagree" or something like that. Apparently that's allowed.

I hope there are no copycat sickos out there!! UGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu