ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the rules for internet and news papers for inmates in canada? i wonder how much they will know about him..

either way hes going to be snapped like the twig he is.. if hes not killed, i would guess suicide within the first year of his sentence

does anyone know the rules for internet and news papers for inmates in canada? i wonder how much they will know about him..

either way hes going to be snapped like the twig he is.. if hes not killed, i would guess suicide within the first year of his sentence

I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure that most inmates do not have internet access, but can purchase news papers.

Can somebody confirm or deny this?

SBM (Snipped By Me): First, Welcome to WebSleuths to ALL of our new members!!! I watched this horrible video, and I will always hold Jun Lin in the highest regard. He did NOT deserve this, and my heart breaks for his family. As a long time WS member, I have seen so much horror and grief that it could fill all of the oceans of the Universe. I have also seen sincere people who care, and who will demand justice. I totally know what you mean about photo's being etched into your brain and being haunted by what you have seen. That is when it is time to take a break, and CELEBRATE the beauty that life has to offer - not only celebrate it, REVEL in it!!! Go find something fabulous to enjoy and take advantage of the gift you have.. a free life. Personally, I am getting ready to go to bed, read a book until my mind blurs, and then tomorrow, and I am going to look at pretty pictures of home decor and recipes on Pinterest. Hugs to all of us who have been through this horrible ordeal. We will be here until the end.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome Reannan! Yes, you're absolutely right. I think everyone here deserves a good break away from the grimness that this case exposed us all to. It took us to probably the darkest places, not only on the internet, but in the human mind. I'm going to join you in heading off to some light reading in bed. I wish everyone a speedy "recovery" from this most trying of cases! May Jun Lin be at peace.

Hello, and welcome!
Respectfully bolded by me: the exact same thing happened to me. When the police released Magnotta's name, I choked on my coffee (came across it in 2009, before the kitten videos even showed up...), then started sleuthing. THAT came up. It might just be the worst thing I have ever seen... that image... the look of horror on the poor man's face.... will ever be imprinted in my brain.

I also wish that we could just give the internet a good bleach-and-peroxide bath and scrub it of all traces of Magnotta. I don't hate much, but I HATE that nasty maggot for what he has done. There are so many other things he could have done to get attention... why this?!?!
Ugh, I am so sorry you came across that image as well. It truly is probably the most horrifying thing I've ever seen as well. I, too, rarely hate anybody, but I just cannot bring myself to feel anything other than utter revulsion and enmity for people who can exhibit this level of cruelty. There are other cases where I've had this level of hatred (certain despots and genocidal leaders, Josef Fritzl, the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs), but this one was so bizarre, Magnotta's image so ubiquitous, and that image so gruesome, it reached new levels.

Hey everyone. I am new here, but I've been following this thread since last night. I went to bed right before it was reported that he was caught. I was thinking he'd be caught very soon though :)

Anyway, I am not sure if this has been posted as I didn't read the 30+ pages after he was caught.

People have been wondering what his new YouTube account is. It's a foregone conclusion that he was on YouTube or at least to me it is. He was caught on a computer, and he is obsessed with himself.

It was reported that he was caught at 8AM EST.
If you go to the account "Anna Mansfield" you will notice that all of this account's viewing history is only within a 1 or 2 hour period. Right now all of the videos were watched 15 hours ago. (It could be 15 hours and 1 minute ago.. or 15 hours and 38 minutes ago, it just depends).. It is currently 11:45 EST.. The videos were viewed 15 hours ago. There is a 15 hour and 45 minute difference between when the videos were last watched and now.

The "Anna Mansfield" account was created today. It watched only 9 videos. ALL OF THE VIDEOS WERE OF LUKA MAGNOTTA. The owner of the internet cafe said they connected the dots by noticing Luka was ONLY looking at news based on the murderer. So that fits with this YouTube account. Also, "Anna Mansfield" posts on videos that were created before the murder (created by Luka), and says that Luka is innocent. That is more than likely Luka saying that. He is well known for posting on his own videos and just basically creating false drama and information.

His plan was to either drive up interest pre-video or to create some type of weird alibi by saying the video was created before the news was reported so he was setup / framed.

Every video he posts on was uploaded by one of his shill accounts other than HollywoodLoveLetters. I am not sure if HollywoodLoveLetters is his account. HollywoodLoveLetters was last accessed on June 3rd. He could have used that account while he was in Paris. It was created on June 1st. It was last active on June 3rd. A new account is created on June 4th. Only accessed for a few hours, posts on previous sock puppet accounts made by Luka. It's weird that "Anna Mansfield" would post on all sock puppet accounts except HollywoodLoveLetters. That makes me feel like HollywoodLoveLetters is Luka's Paris account..

Thank you for all of this....I was posting last night (australian time) and a few people noticed this on this hollywoodloveletter account. I was sure last night that Anna Mansfield was him and have said it on hear a couple of times, a couple of others have agreed..............so thank you, thank you, thank you for explaining in good detail why I was suss of this account.

Another poster noted that Anna is his mums name, and Jayne Mansfield was decapitated in a car accident....

He just couldnt keep away from the net could he!!

WARNING - PLEASE READ You will be held responsible for knowing this information.

Please do not post pictures or videos of LM with other, innocent people in them.

Please do not use name variations or call names.

Please do not post links to sex sites or copy sexually explicit words here.

Remember the TOS and treat each other respectfully.

This post lands at random. This is a highly charged case, in more ways than one, LOL. Please be mindful of what you are posting and linking to.

Thanks,

Salem

Man this guy is a psychihatrists dream case, the obsession with fame and the lengths he has gone to with the photoshopping, the videos he has made, the posts he has made and of course the gruesome movies.

.One lonely sad figure.

What has made him crave this fame and attention to such a degree........has anyone else seen or read anything like this..............I mean obsession with fame.

To some degree it's like a real life "cable guy"

WARNING - PLEASE READ You will be held responsible for knowing this information.

Please do not post pictures or videos of LM with other, innocent people in them.

Please do not use name variations or call names.

Please do not post links to sex sites or copy sexually explicit words here.

Remember the TOS and treat each other respectfully.

This post lands at random. This is a highly charged case, in more ways than one, LOL. Please be mindful of what you are posting and linking to.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank you. I think I may be guilty of violating one or two of these rules, mindlessly. I apologise for that. Will stop and proof-read before posting just to make sure I don't do something silly like that in a fit of anger again :blushing:

I'm starting to believe more and more than HollywoodLoveLetters is Luka Magnotta.

There were reports that he had stayed with two people.. One person for 1 day, and another person for 2 days (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Notice on the account HollywoodLoveLetters, the avatar is of Hollywood. He had enough time to post an avatar so I'm guessing he felt pretty comfortable wherever he was. (Like inside someone's house in Paris.. or his hotel room)..

Can someone who has looked at most of his pictures confirm if the two videos posted on that account are previously unreleased photos?

Here is the HollywoodLoveLetters account
http://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodLoveLetters

Notice the description in the 1 Man 1 Icon video. It refers to him as a mirror. At the crime scene, there was a note on the wall that said "IF YOU DON't like the ReflectioN. DoNt look in the Mirror. I DONt Care" Of course, this could just be a troll copying that.

It's kinda odd that he mentions that he's probably sitting in a cafe sipping his drink and laughing at us now.. I believe he was in Paris at this time, but not sure where he was staying, in a cafe/hotel.. or maybe he knew he'd be going to a cafe the next day so he just mentioned that.. I think he used this account in Paris definitely though.

You haters don't understand. Luka reflects your hate if you hate. Luka is a mirror. You see in him what you are yourself. I see him as brave, beautiful and bold. I am in love with him. We both worked as male esorts and in adult films. We both got abused by our moms. He has strength that I do not but I want to be strong and sexy like Luka. I love him. He is so free and has the strength to live in the darkness and the light. He's a millionaire and travles the world. He's probably sitting in a cafe sipping his drink with beautiful men and laughing at you right now. You're not even worth his time. You don't have any evidence anyway. You don't see an actual murder in the video and there's no proof it's him. He had to go to the caribean to escape his psycho agent! He got cyber bullied all over and death threats for just being who he is! How do you know he wasn't framed.

If you hate Luka its because you hate yourself. Love the demon in you that hates and you become love.

Support the Luka Rocco Magnotta defense fund - http://www.microgiving.com/profile/thisisgoingtobebig

The other video on the account refers to Luka and the account creator (probably Luka) as his fellow "WeHo" bro. We know that Luka has hardly an friends. Every picture of him with other people has been photoshopped. I can picture Luka (doing anything lol), but I can definitely see him typing about himself since he is narcissistic.

The account HollywoodLoveLetters was watching videos about the Hollywood Sign Murder. I'm thinking this account (possibly owned by Luka) was trying to somehow link himself to the Hollywood Sign Murders..

The other account, (the one I believe he used in Berlin for only 1 hour~), is "Anna Mansfield"..

That account uses the same type of writing as the HollywoodLoveLetters' account, and the account name is closely related to a less popular sock puppet account he had used previously.

I already mentioned this before, but this account was used right around the time he arrived at the internet cafe, and it stopped being active right after he was arrested. It also does the stuff Luka normally does and that is just make up lies about himself, and try to make Luka Magnotta appear like a god. The HollywoodLoveLetters account even mentions that Luka is so great because he is invaded Interpol and is a millionaire. I believe none of those are true now :)

If he is in the same type of custody as Bernardo, Rafferty and Williams then there is no internet access but can watch tv.

Was thinking of the comparison to Li the greyhound bus murderer. I am not sure this is the same sort of comparison. Seems as though LM knew that what he was doing was wrong and he made the choice to do it anyways and to evade capture. So not sure he would end up in facility such as Li is in but defo would think he would be in protective custody such as what they have for the likes of Bernardo etc. Hard to say which route his lawyers will take or LM will take. Let's face it ALL of those heinous criminals have a lot of crazy in them but yet they are not all in mental health facilities.:moo:

Anyone else have an opinion of how this could go?

I am curious on if they have found the 4 videos and 2 forum posts that mention 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick 9 days before the murder was committed.. That shows a lot of preparation.

Thank you for all of this....I was posting last night (australian time) and a few people noticed this on this hollywoodloveletter account. I was sure last night that Anna Mansfield was him and have said it on hear a couple of times, a couple of others have agreed..............so thank you, thank you, thank you for explaining in good detail why I was suss of this account.

Another poster noted that Anna is his mums name, and Jayne Mansfield was decapitated in a car accident....

He just couldnt keep away from the net could he!!

Oh wow, awesome. Thanks. The reasoning behind the name now makes much more sense. I'm like 80% sure it's him. We will just have to wait. If it's a troll, it's a good one lol.

after sifting through all these posts and even reading a news article or two about..... I am thinking (as is probably many of you guys by now) that most likely LM was the Hollywood sign killer. Too many circumstantial yet highly obvious things pointing in that direction and I am fairly certain L.E. in LA and AZ should have this on their radar by now.

and yeah scattering pieces of your kill around the Hollywood sign area would make sense for a crazy obsessed with fame.

Trying to wrap my head around this onion of crazy as each layer is peeled back. I can't believe the direction this story seems to be going.

:worms:

It is untrue that Jayne Mansfield was decapitated. How that rumor got started was that her wig flew off during the auto accident and a first on scene reporter thought it was her head and reported that she was decapitated. However, she was not - but the rumor still exists even though the coroner and funeral director have both come out publicly stating that that info is false.

Anywho....I'm so glad LM has been caught! I hope Canada can get him back quickly so that legal process can begin. I want justice for Mr. Lin and for all the kitties!! I also hope that if he is linked to other crimes that he will be charged and judged guilty. It's too bad Canada doesn't have the death penalty. Even if he is linked to a murder here in the US, I don't think Canada would extradite him if the death penalty were on the table. Too bad for that - cause I know I want this guy to fry for the evil things he did.

ETA - I wish I could link the article, but I didn't bookmark it. The other day there was a poll in a Canadian newspaper that asked if Canada should re-establish the death penalty. Last time I check it was up to something like 79% of people who voted thought they should.

I'm starting to believe more and more than HollywoodLoveLetters is Luka Magnotta.

There were reports that he had stayed with two people.. One person for 1 day, and another person for 2 days (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Notice on the account HollywoodLoveLetters, the avatar is of Hollywood. He had enough time to post an avatar so I'm guessing he felt pretty comfortable wherever he was. (Like inside someone's house in Paris.. or his hotel room)..

Can someone who has looked at most of his pictures confirm if the two videos posted on that account are previously unreleased photos?

Notice the description in the 1 Man 1 Icon video. It refers to him as a mirror. At the crime scene, there was a note on the wall that said "IF YOU DON't like the ReflectioN. DoNt look in the Mirror. I DONt Care" Of course, this could just be a troll copying that.

It's kinda odd that he mentions that he's probably sitting in a cafe sipping his drink and laughing at us now.. I believe he was in Paris at this time, but not sure where he was staying, in a cafe/hotel.. or maybe he knew he'd be going to a cafe the next day so he just mentioned that.. I think he used this account in Paris definitely though.

The other video on the account refers to Luka and the account creator (probably Luka) as his fellow "WeHo" bro. We know that Luka has hardly an friends. Every picture of him with other people has been photoshopped. I can picture Luka (doing anything lol), but I can definitely see him typing about himself since he is narcissistic.

The account HollywoodLoveLetters was watching videos about the Hollywood Sign Murder. I'm thinking this account (possibly owned by Luka) was trying to somehow link himself to the Hollywood Sign Murders..

The other account, (the one I believe he used in Berlin for only 1 hour~), is "Anna Mansfield"..

That account uses the same type of writing as the HollywoodLoveLetters' account, and the account name is closely related to a less popular sock puppet account he had used previously.

I already mentioned this before, but this account was used right around the time he arrived at the internet cafe, and it stopped being active right after he was arrested. It also does the stuff Luka normally does and that is just make up lies about himself, and try to make Luka Magnotta appear like a god. The HollywoodLoveLetters account even mentions that Luka is so great because he is invaded Interpol and is a millionaire. I believe none of those are true now :)

I don't know if other sites were talking about it, or whether LRM was reading here, but on the morning of May 31 I had posted about him possibly being connected to the Hervey Medellin case. The HollywoodLoveLetters account was established June 1, so yeah ... i think there's a very good likelihood that account is his.

SBM (Snipped By Me): First, Welcome to WebSleuths to ALL of our new members!!! I watched this horrible video, and I will always hold Jun Lin in the highest regard. He did NOT deserve this, and my heart breaks for his family. As a long time WS member, I have seen so much horror and grief that it could fill all of the oceans of the Universe. I have also seen sincere people who care, and who will demand justice. I totally know what you mean about photo's being etched into your brain and being haunted by what you have seen. That is when it is time to take a break, and CELEBRATE the beauty that life has to offer - not only celebrate it, REVEL in it!!! Go find something fabulous to enjoy and take advantage of the gift you have.. a free life. Personally, I am getting ready to go to bed, read a book until my mind blurs, and then tomorrow, and I am going to look at pretty pictures of home decor and recipes on Pinterest. Hugs to all of us who have been through this horrible ordeal. We will be here until the end.
BBM - I have to say that this is awesome advise to help you transition out of the evilness we have all seen or read about since this horrible act of evil occurred. I, for one, took the day off from this case and went and did a few things I love. I managed to get an entire quilt top finished while my beautiful kitty looked on while I sewed. He is very curious about the sewing machine and loves pawing at the fabric as it is fed out the back of my machine :). When the quilt was done I picked up my guitar and tried to pretend that I was the female version of Eddie Van Halen (in his sober days) :blushing: It totally got my mind off the horrible things I've read about the past few days. Sometimes it's hard to stay away from Websleuths but I felt myself getting very depressed over the last few days, so I just had to step away and go create some beauty and make some music. I hope you guys will do the same thing if you find yourself in an ugly or sad mood over this case. Walking away for a day - it did me wonders. And now my mood is even better now that I know they got the S.O.B.!

BBM - I have to say that this is awesome advise to help you transition out of the evilness we have all seen or read about since this horrible act of evil occurred. I, for one, took the day off from this case and went and did a few things I love. I managed to get an entire quilt top finished while my beautiful kitty looked on while I sewed. He is very curious about the sewing machine and loves pawing at the fabric at it is fed out the back of my machine :). When the quilt was done I picked up my guitar and tried to pretend that I was the female version of Eddie Van Halen (in his sober days) :blushing: It totally got my mind off the horrible things I've read about the past few days. Sometimes it's hard to stay away fro Websleuths but I felt myself getting very depressed over the last few days, so I just had to step away and go create some beauty and make some music. I hope you guys will do the same thing if you find yourself in an ugly or sad mood over this case. Walking away for a day - it did me wonders. And now my mood is even better now that I know they got the S.O.B.!

You're right, it is good advice. I think tomorrow, I will take my daughter out for a walk... no idea where, just start walking and see where her ideas take us, maybe get some ice cream or pizza or something else equally as unhealthy (but enjoyable). Sounds like you had a great day :)

Between this case, and the Rafferty case, my anxiety issues have been acting up lately, and I just need to relax. And by 'relax', I don't mean 'binge drink' (as I have been doing quite a bit lately... used to be an alcoholic, been binging a bit too much lately... need to just take a break).... will still check in, but I will make it a rule not to check in until after 10pm now for a little bit.

Eric Newman gave me a headache in 2009 when I was trying to figure out if KH was living anywhere near me... and headache doesn't even begin to describe what he has done now.

Time to finish my whiskey, have a tea, and go to bed.
(not bragging about alcohol consumption... I have found that being open about it has helped me not completely relapse... and explains any bizarre typos and grammatically incorrect, run-on sentences I may have going on haha)

Have a good day/night (depending on your time zone!), everybody!

And rest in peace, Mr. Lin... :angel:

Just wanted to enlighten anyone that doesn't know, but WEHO stand for West Hollywood, CA. As a matter of fact, the city's webpage is even www.WEHO.org

Also wanted to add an interesting article about possible link between LM and the Hervey Medellin murder. WARNING: SOME GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ABOUT KITTENS in article at link:

http://observer.com/2012/06/is-luka-magnotta-the-hollywood-sign-killer/

Just wanted to enlighten anyone that doesn't know, but WEHO stand for West Hollywood, CA. As a matter of fact, the city's webpage is even www.WEHO.org

Also wanted to add an interesting article about possible link between LM and the Hervey Medellin murder. WARNING: SOME GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ABOUT KITTENS in article at link:

http://observer.com/2012/06/is-luka-magnotta-the-hollywood-sign-killer/

Wow that's really interesting, I would bet my bottom dollar he's killed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther