ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooo not a boston! That is what I have....OMG I feel bad for any breed but oh my.

I am 100% sure that it is NOT a Boston.... the nose/snout is too long and the fur is too fluffy, even for a puppy. My guess is some type of Border Collie cross (I just went back and looked again).

Ok I do understand that if that video had not been posted on the net then this guy may never have been found. I can even understand sites like BG and the many others there are being on the net

I too very much agree with freedom of speech, expression etc and know that once they start censoring the net all hell is going to break loose. But there also needs to be common sense installed as well and a line drawn. I personally think the line should be well defined and not many things above the line, if you get my drift.

Re the movie still being on the net: Having the murder of a human being being kept online for everyone to see, including children and teens - who are one of the main groups who would dare each other to see it (I am the mother of a teen) most definitely crossess that line!

And another reason...........how utterly dispicably disrepectful of Jun Lin and his family

I mean for goodness sake..........its a snuff film.......

I really respect and admire Pat Brown; she is one of the few talking heads out there who is best-in-class in her field (mainly because the talking head thing isn't her be all end all).

I like her, too, Hastings. What I was getting at is that a lot of folks here say that one of the terrible awful parts of this story (the cannibalism) didn't actually happen, but it's being widely reported that it did. I didn't watch the film and I never will. I think cannibalism was implied, but it wasn't shown on the edited version, but the media is running with that. They are assuming and reporting it as fact.

I'm a newbie who registered just to share some information that you might be interested in. There has been a lot of discussion of Magnotta's possible YouTube posts while he was on the run. Another place where he may have posted is on DataLounge, which is a wide-ranging gay gossip and discussion forum. There was a thread on DataLounge (see link) about the case, called "Bisexual *advertiser censored* actor suspected of murder, mailing body parts." On Sunday evening (U.S. time), someone basically took over the thread and began posting dozens of creepy messages claiming that Magnotta wasn't the killer, he was framed, he was being stalked, the media was misreporting the case, etc. The posts resemble similar messages attributed to Magnotta elsewhere. The creepy posts begin with Reply 202 (Page 11 of the thread) and end with Reply 278, where the poster links to one of the HollywoodLoveLetters YouTube videos. Many people on DataLounge were creeped out and convinced that it was Magnotta himself who was posting.

DataLounge is anonymous and doesn't use user names, but if you click on the "troll-dar" link on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all other posts from the same user (based on tracking cookies) yellow, allowing you to track who posted what.

You can check out the posts for yourselves. However, I would caution you against posting to the thread because DataLounge can be very cliquish and rude toward posts from outsiders.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,1

I will check that after Dr. Drew is over. It sounds like similar comments that were made by Shane Taylor on various YT channels. That's the guy that ran the donation site.

If I were LE I would take in for question whoever is leaving those comments as Shane Taylor or the ones on DataLounge anyone in fact keeping the supportive comments going.
I can't shake the feeling that there is an accomplice.

from the dataounge site...

I heard from a credible source that says Luka did flee to France. It would be very interesting to know the relationship to the killer and the asian man. Obviously the killer not only killed the man, BUT was also putting on a gruesome show intended for someone. Mercifully, the man was dead before the mutilation began. Perhaps the man killed was a friend of Luka, who was in the apartment when the killer showed up, Luka escaped, and the killer went into a beserk rage and took out his rage on Luka's friend.

blue: intersting how this point has been brought up here numerous times
green: also interesting that this is a point that has been brought up that if his face is not seen, it could be used in his defense (it was not me, someone else did it, you dont see my face)

with that said...fast forward to today in that LE have said they have the raw full vid.....at the point of his postings, maybe he didnt think LE would get their hands on it...

omg.. I am so sorry.....very very sorry ... I am now in tears literally... I am so very sorry. Please hug your doggie. eleph

No worries....I had just come back in here and read it....I am a huge dog lover and while I don't fancy cats much I sure as hello do not want any animal abused.....I just cannot stand it. THIS needs to have all his connections found.........good lord..........body parts sent to a school? For God's sake what is next? This poor victim's family in China has to see and hear all this.. horrific. There are no words.

Re the video still being on the net. I too very much agree with freedom of speech, expression etc and know that once they start censoring the net all hell is going to break loose. But there also needs to be common sense installed as well and a line drawn. I personally think the line should be well defined and not many things above the line, if you get my drift.

Having the murder of a human being being kept online for everyone to see, including children and teens - who are one of the main groups who would dare each other to see it (I am the mother of a teen) most definitely crossess that line!

And another reason...........how utterly dispicably disrepectful of Jun Lin and his family.

as far as law goes....i dont think there is a defined line....and i think they realize this now....im sure there are numerous court battles over what is obscene and what rights victims have....laws and decisions in courts are constantly evolving as things come up....

im just afraid that the line will get moved soooooooooooooo far to one side (censorship side) because of the outrage of this case.....
while you can go anywhere online and watch people having sex w/ animals....and dont see anyone taking those sites down...

the line is all blury and all over the place....

I'm a newbie who registered just to share some information that you might be interested in. There has been a lot of discussion of Magnotta's possible YouTube posts while he was on the run. Another place where he may have posted is on DataLounge, which is a wide-ranging gay gossip and discussion forum. There was a thread on DataLounge (see link) about the case, called "Bisexual *advertiser censored* actor suspected of murder, mailing body parts." On Sunday evening (U.S. time), someone basically took over the thread and began posting dozens of creepy messages claiming that Magnotta wasn't the killer, he was framed, he was being stalked, the media was misreporting the case, etc. The posts resemble similar messages attributed to Magnotta elsewhere. The creepy posts begin with Reply 202 (Page 11 of the thread) and end with Reply 278, where the poster links to one of the HollywoodLoveLetters YouTube videos. Many people on DataLounge were creeped out and convinced that it was Magnotta himself who was posting.

DataLounge is anonymous and doesn't use user names, but if you click on the "troll-dar" link on the right side of a post, it will turn that post and all other posts from the same user (based on tracking cookies) yellow, allowing you to track who posted what.

You can check out the posts for yourselves. However, I would caution you against posting to the thread because DataLounge can be very cliquish and rude toward posts from outsiders.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11631297#page:showThread,11631297,1

IMO I think that's the "Beavis Butthead" troll. He mentioned the exact same thing about how many animals are euthanized on youtube.

*grinning as I ask for a link*

That's not going to happen but I can tell you that when I discovered what I discovered I forwarded the information to the proper authorities; who knew that we share a country code? I learned that by doing the other day...

I haven't read it all yet, but I am 99% positive I have seen the first 2 posts somewhere else, on youtube perhaps. Possibly the exact same wording, I am trying to find those comments now...

[EDIT] The posts by Beavis Butthead (who we know cannot be LM) sound exactly like those on the datalounge site above.

While I know nothing about Canadian law I'm now going to annoy all Canadians by not only speculating about their legal system but comparing it to the US legal system:
Isaacs' mistake which resulted in the conviction on obscenity was he charged money for the films. The "NOT Al Gore" Gore site does not charge viewers. Since Canadian law must be exactly the same as California (yep, that's sarcasm) he probably couldn't be charged, whereas whoever uploaded that video might be able to be charged with an accessory after the fact. In all seriousness, I have heard Canadian obscenity laws related to *advertiser censored* is VERY strict.
I don't know about strict, it's more about enforcement and "community standards". Some years ago there was a test case that established women's rights to go topless in public.

Anyway, the owner of the (not al)gore site claims he hasn't heard from the police. Maybe it's just a lot of political bluster.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...lice-about-dismemberment-video-157342015.html

Just to try to reference this a bit...can you tell me where the nose is exactly? Is the white tip the nose area?

this looks more like a cat to me actually

Looks kinda fuzzy above the nose/eye area. Could it be a stuffed toy or a hand puppet?

Well, there goes someone else (Pat Brown) in the media that is reporting that LM ate part of Mr. Lin while everyone else here is saying that that was not seen on the version that the BG site posted.

I believe this has been posted before:

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...otta_police_120605/20120605/?hub=MontrealHome

Police evidence mounts in grisly slaying; confirm video contains scenes of cannibalism

Lafreniere also noted that the horrific video of the murder shows scenes of cannibalism

fast forward to today in that LE have said they have the raw full vid......

I have looked but cant seem to find them stating they have the Non edited Kill Video.

Im hoping they do have it. but i think people are just speculating.

I think they just have the RAW video. Meaning the format it was uploaded to the gore site.

EXP;; you upload a mpeg from your phone to youtube and youtube converts compresses it into a flash video to steam online

Say whaaaa?! Did I miss something? I don't even know if I want to know...

I've alluded to this in almost every thread, I am pretty sure I've used that exact language when mentioning it. It is not new information, I've mentioned it for days.

I haven't read it all yet, but I am 99% positive I have seen the first 2 posts somewhere else, on youtube perhaps. Possibly the exact same wording, I am trying to find those comments now...

the last post was at..............

watch this video. the song is beautiful

[see YouTube video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsuHZnMsE3U (not available now)

by: Anonymous reply 278 06/04/2012 @ 12:31AM

not much before he was caught.....

i believe it is highly likely it was LM posting....

Yup now I'm 98% sure it's "Beavis Butthead"

post 224 from that thread:

"I know he has been LINKED to those kitten killings. While that is horrible, do you know how many animals are euthanized in this country EVERY YEAR? FOUR MILLION ...and most of those are kittens."

post from "Beavis Butthead" four days ago:

"It is ironic that Luka wasn't famous for his modeling. What he IS famous for are the many videos that people have created for years trying to link him to the kitten killings. While that IS horrible, people should stop and think that FOUR MILLION cats and dogs are euthanized in this country EVERY YEAR! - and most of them are kittens."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti