ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD I will have to check out your times to see if I see canine. If its a canine it's a puppy...

How creepy is it we can't identify this strange animal?? LOL

i found by accident a video about medellin so call roommate, but nobody knew about this room mate before his death, he was called Gabriel, and he refused to be interviewed still he acepted to say few words through the door, and throught the window we saw his profile a few minutes, talk throught the door, with a strange voice. after repeatedly listening to an interview of Eric Newman, he had the same way to say, things, the same tone of voice. Plus i think that he was on the crime scene when they search medelin parts, a guy was questionned by the police on one video, and he look like him alot. i got the link of those, but it hapened that i was led to that by an old comment about a flight article when they found heads, ina suitcase in arkansas in 2010, where a'' clinton'' wrote, that he imagine the face of the person opening the package with the dead parts...as funny gee, i coudnt sleep for a while, living in montreal myself not knowing where he is???this is what he did last week.. send packages....

Welcome to WS's herculepoivron!!!! That's a heck of a first post! :what: I am tremendously curious about whatever links you might have... I think... :seeya:

Did he enter Germany on a fake passport? If so, I would think that would be grounds enough for deporting him pronto. I assumed he did, otherwise he really should have been picked up at an airport or bus/train station.

It was mentioned in a recent DataLounge comment that he used his real passport. That's the first I've heard of that. Does anyone know?

He used his real (LM) passport to fly to France on May 26 - before he was wanted. Because he was going from France to Germany, and they both belong to EU (European Union), he didn't have to produce his passport for the bus trip. He registered for the bus trip as K. Trammel, one of his online aliases (from the movie Basic Instinct).

wow..i always thought heroin was pretty expensive..

and regarding designer clothes, from what I can see he probably actually only owned about 5 versace shirts in a time-span of about 7 or 8 years, and anyone can afford designer clothes if they buy them at the overstock places which is what I suspect he did (and with someone else's credit card)..:twocents:

it depends where you live really.. when i was younger and fresh out of high school, meth was cheap as dirt and i remember hearing heroin to be rather expensive.. that was many years ago.. unfortunatly i have a family member whose a recovering heroin addict, and he mentioned that prices have come WAY down..

mostly because the amount of raw product being exported from afganistan has SKY rocketed in the last 10 yeas

DD I will have to check out your times to see if I see canine. If its a canine it's a puppy...

Sadly, I think the animal may have met the same fate as Mr. Lin. LM either killed it, gave it away, or set it free. I don't see LM being compassionate and giving the animal away or setting it free :(

Welcome to WS's herculepoivron!!!! That's a heck of a first post! :what: I am tremendously curious about whatever links you might have... I think... :seeya:

The links to the interview with the boyfriend 'gabriel' can be found on google, but i couldn't get the video to load. However, he was with Hervey in December, and we already know that LM was in England during that time span, so it is doubtful the boyfriend is LM.

It was a puppy... I remember immediately being pizzed off about that! I really don't want to go look at that video again, but since we are trying to identify the dog I will. I am not even sure if it is still on that horrible webiste or not. Ugghh.... this case has aged me 10 years.

For those discussing the type of animal this could be, there is a point in the video where a dog barks in the background. It's yappy.

It's at 6:17 - 6:21. (It's during the sexual part of the video.)

It's not the best but you can clearly hear the yap. Sorry about the high pitched noise. It's straight from the video. I'm not an audio editor! I just extracted it.

If anyone has a better way or place I can upload it, please let me know!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h83xc5

I agree, definitely a dog yap!

Lisa you have the ear right. But the thing you say is an eye is the chin nose area...the eye is the faint white dash between the two...the are you have marked as nose is the arm with the little white part you drew over being the paw...it's a profile looking to the right. If that helps at all.

All of "HollywoodLoverLetters" videos have been removed...presumably by youtube I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodLoveLetters/

Why?? Who told youtube to remove those video's? They are a critical part of this investigation, but I am sure LE has access to them. Note to self - make copies next time... second note to self, figure out how to do that. :banghead:

The links to the interview with the boyfriend 'gabriel' can be found on google, but i couldn't get the video to load. However, he was with Hervey in December, and we already know that LM was in England during that time span, so it is doubtful the boyfriend is LM.

IIRC, there was a love triangle going on in HM's life.

FWIW, it has been reported that the b/f who didn't wish to appear spoke Spanish. IOW, i don't think the live-in bf was LRM, but LRM could have been the third part of the triangle.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/world/americas/canada-body-parts-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

It appears some more body parts that were apparently in the mail have made it to some schools in Vancouver.... So this means it is safe to assume the head and whatever is left are in the mail and should be landing in someones mailbox soon? Where is what I want to know. I am sure they have some poor guy and a cadaver dog sniffing every parcel by now. I bet the head will be sent somewhere prominent to him.

I think it may be a border collie puppy, but that's just a guess based on the shape of the nose and the colouring of the fur.

I suggested this 5 pages ago.... I still stand by my guess. It reminded me of the puppies in the movie "Babe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member