ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Luka does seem schizophrenic but it's hard to say with him at this point whether he's just into playing with people's impressions of him, or if he is authentically insane. He reminds me so much of this guy I met online years ago and spoke with on the phone, who told me he was schizophrenic. He told me some disturbing things about stalking women online and confessed to having made fake accounts with my name in order to flirt with men. This guy (not Luka) even told me that he was into violent *advertiser censored* and thought that the stuff should not exist because it encouraged sadism. Also, he said that he wasn't into normal sex, was only turned on by watching women masturbate. He hated his mother because he felt she had been an enabler for his abusive father and had let him victimize her as well. He even had the same deep voice. I had to stop and ask myself if this guy was really Luka, as I read about the case and found similarities. It has been a disorienting thing to wonder about because I felt for the fellow I met online and I could tell that in the midst of all the craziness there was a human being who had suffered and was reacting to his crazy upbringing.

I'm convinced that Luka's life events, and his anger about them, provide a lot of the fuel for his actions. Also, his anger toward a society that would allow his life to be that awful. When I saw the pics of him and his mother that someone posted a link to on here, I understood that he did not have a normal upbringing. I'm one of those rare few who don't believe that serial killers are born that way. Instead, I think they have really awful lives and ultimately make the choice to be evil in response. Even the guy I met online knew when he was doing something wrong, as evidenced in the things he said to me. At the same time he was incapable of stability because his life had warped him so much. Like Luka he hid inside all the time and lived online...I had to cut him off and never speak to him again because the stuff he told me scared me.

70!? I mean WOW! I don't even get on my 1 account that often.

Concerning his sock puppet accounts, it reminds me of someone "channeling" different personalities. I mean when you look at the different accounts, some of them resemble a different personality. Like multiple personality disorder or extreme Schizophrenia.

Thats what I am thinking- I keep checking up on the news because I know that as long as it has not been intercepted..... Its going to show up somewhere outside Montreal. I wonder how easy it would be to get mail like that into the U.S.? The other stuff made it well over to Vancouver without being detected. If he did mail the other stuff and he did get it into the U.S. my guess would be its LA bound. Especially if he was the Hollywood sign guy and considering his obsession with fame and movies. Pure speculation though. I just keep waiting for the news. I am learning to expect the wildest imaginable now.

He may have even sent something to Alex West, the UK Sun reporter who received that e-mail 6 months ago.

Hello.

First of all, you guys are amazing. Seriously.

The screen names "hollywoodloveletters", "darklillyangel" and "anna mansfield" we all a part of an investigation that we were running. We have locked down those accounts now that the investigation is closed. Intelligence collected from our investigation has been turned over to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.

Press release here: http://world.einnews.com/pr_news/99...used-murderer-and-animal-abuser-luka-magnotta

Thank YOU guys. If more people would take animal abuse seriously, we could filter out a lot of future people murderers.

Hello.

The screen names "hollywoodloveletters", "darklillyangel" and "anna mansfield" we all a part of an investigation that we were running. We have locked down those accounts now that the investigation is closed. Intelligence collected from our investigation has been turned over to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.

Press release here: http://world.einnews.com/pr_news/99...used-murderer-and-animal-abuser-luka-magnotta

Thank YOU guys. If more people would take animal abuse seriously, we could filter out a lot of future people murderers.

Hello.

The screen names "hollywoodloveletters", "darklillyangel" and "anna mansfield" were all part of an investigation that we were running. We have locked down those accounts now that the investigation is closed. Intelligence collected during our investigation has been turned over to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.

So if I am reading this correctly, it was you guys behind those video's and not Luka himself? You did it to try and "flush" him out?

The screen names "hollywoodloveletters", "darklillyangel" and "anna mansfield" we all a part of an investigation that we were running.
Yes, I'm sure that your "investigation" was integral to the capture of Luka Magnotta. I'm sure that Interpol and law enforcement agencies around the world are today thanking animal rights extremists for the "unprecedented steps" that they took by creating fake-Luka troll identities on YouTube. That must have been invaluable to them. I'm sure that your internet trolling was essential to the capture of this maniac and was not just another shameless publicity stunt by animal rights extremists who are willing to do absolutely anything -- including exploit the deaths of two murder victims and possibly further traumatize their grieving families and friends by publicly taunting them while essentially posing as the person who killed their loved ones -- just to bring more attention to your own organization and cause. Thank God this monster is off the street so he doesn't harm any more animals (or people), right?

Hello.

The screen names "hollywoodloveletters", "darklillyangel" and "anna mansfield" were all part of an investigation that we were running. We have locked down those accounts now that the investigation is closed. Intelligence collected during our investigation has been turned over to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.

Damn, you guys did well, convinced me that Anna Mansfield was Luka. I mean, he isn't that smart, so I would expect him to make a YouTube account (although you don't need an account to watch, you do need one to post messages).. I'm guessing the reason your CSI team knew so much is because they were studying him previously about the cat killings he did. I'm glad he's behind bars. So those 3 accounts are definitely not the ownership of Luka Magnotta? That means there is a possibility of an account out there (if he created one) that he used in Paris/Germany.

Apparently he created this video on May 15th (pre-video release/murder date), and searched it through google. It says under the video's statistics that 5/15 was the first date the video received a referral. I knew that he created it, but I guess he searched for it to make sure people could get to that video when the time came..

EDIT: Btw, I dislike that you guys made troll accounts, but it's not a big deal, it's all about him getting caught. There would be several hits in France since that's where he was reported to be hiding. People in Germany also get that news, so there would be hits onto a video with the search keywords of luka magnotta from Germany from random people.

First post from a longtime follower of the Sonia Varaschin mystery.

First, my thoughts and prayers are with the friends, family and country of the victim Lin Jun and secondly, a huge thank-you to the forum posters for their insight into this diabolical case.

In trying to understand the timeline of premeditation, I have searched through the threads and online news articles but can't find any mention of the actual date LM purchased his plane ticket to France.

Anyone know when he bought it?

I wanted to add something. The reason I found out about Luka Magnotta is because I visit a poker forum that had this listed in their news section. The reason it was listed is because Luka had an account on the site (twoplustwo).

Ever since I found out about this, I've been trying to find clues/evidence he left behind. Apparently twoplustwo is a breeding ground for murderers ._., another member killed a female in Thailand in 2008. He was posting on the site until 2010. They found out about it in 2010.. It's creepy. Obviously the site doesn't really breed murderers, it's just strange that a couple of murderers are on that poker forum. It is the most popular poker forum in the world though.

Here is the link to his only two posts:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/76/laughs-links/luka-magnotta-2010-a-845319/

Here is his bio from twoplustwo:

Luka Magnotta on 2+2 said:
I just learned poker a few months ago cause I moved to Moscow, I travel back and forth from Moscow to Vegas to Toronto. My good buddy taught me now im pretty good... I won alot of money in Moscow at the tournament... pretty good for a beginner. I gues my poker face is good LOL

Yes, I'm sure that your "investigation" was integral to the capture of Luka Magnotta. I'm sure that Interpol and law enforcement agencies around the world are today thanking animal rights extremists for the "unprecedented steps" that they took by creating fake-Luka troll identities on YouTube. That must have been invaluable to them. I'm sure that your internet trolling was essential to the capture of this maniac and was not just another shameless publicity stunt by animal rights extremists who are willing to do absolutely anything -- including exploit the deaths of two murder victims and possibly further traumatize their grieving families and friends by publicly taunting them while essentially posing as the person who killed their loved ones -- just to bring more attention to your own organization and cause. Thank God this monster is off the street so he doesn't harm any more animals (or people), right?

Hmm... indeed. IMO, stuff like this is why LE does not take online tips more seriously. It is why they ignored the original tip about the video. So many trolls playing games online. Imagine all the people that contacted LE about these accounts, believing they really were Magnotta? Imagine all the time LE wasted following up on these tips? Look at all the time we on WS wasted trying to figure it out. Multiply that by an extremely large number for LE. The resources could have better been used on other things. And all this in the name of what? Taking credit for Magnotta's arrest? I honestly do not think it had anything to do with his arrest. His own arrogance led to his arrest. Tips from people in France and Germany who had seen him led to his arrest, not troll accounts on youtube, sorry.

:twocents: :moo:

Seems those accounts were more of a hindrance, should have created a "hate" account calling him all the names he hated.

Totally irresponsible IMO.

First time poster. I've followed this case from the get-go and the WS community has provided an amazing amount of information.

Keep up the good work people!

From your link: "Montreal police investigators also said that the right foot, right leg and the head of Jun Lin, 33, are still missing."

Read more: http://www.canada.com/news/Luka+Roc...t+with+video/6731586/story.html#ixzz1wz3GDzLV

If the right foot, right leg and head are still missing from Jun Lin, how could there be another hand connected to Eric Newman murder ... unless there is another victim?

Maybe they have found them?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/06/luka-rocco-magnotta-vancouver-body-parts/

First post from a longtime follower of the Sonia Varaschin mystery.

First, my thoughts and prayers are with the friends, family and country of the victim Lin Jun and secondly, a huge thank-you to the forum posters for their insight into this diabolical case.

In trying to understand the timeline of premeditation, I have searched through the threads and online news articles but can't find any mention of the actual date LM purchased his plane ticket to France.

Anyone know when he bought it?

I'm not sure how we could find out. I would be curious to know this too.

As for other evidence of premeditation, he posted on many (4) of his sock puppet accounts asking for video of the 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick video on May 15th. That is 9 or 10 days from when the murder even occured. So clearly he was planning to make the video and he thought of the name at least 9 days prior to the actually murder.

May 15th:

Dailymotion user "anonymousgirl33" posted two videos on May 15th before the murder occurred asking about 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick:
http://www.dailymotion.com/anonymousgirl33#video=xquz78

Both of the videos posted on that account only show a picture of a man in a hoodie with an icepick in his hand and a movie poster of Casablanca behind the man on the wall. The poster was in the killvid, along with an icepick and a hoodie (not sure if it was purple.)

YouTube account "alexisvaloranreich" where two videos were posted on May 15th:
http://www.youtube.com/user/alexisvaloranreich

These are the same two videos he posted on dailymotion.
This is the description on the first video he posted:

There is apparently a video circulating around the deep web called " One Lunatic One Ice Pick" Video. Does anyone have a copy of it ?

This is the second video's description:

Discussion on the real snuff film "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick" Video

Psychforum Post "anonymousgirl4" where he goes into detail about the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video, 9 or 10 days before the actual victim was murdered:

http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464.html

Answerbag.com Question where the user "Aiden_V" asks about 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video, before the video was out.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2727749

Neoseeker post where the user "briankinney556" asks about the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video, again before the video was created:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1734430-1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-video/

EDIT: WTF!!!

There is a forum named "Oh Look, a Forum!".. I'm not sure what it's about, but I saw a Gore section.. anyway, the account "babymaggie11" posted on May 15th at 4:23pm asking for the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video..

http://www.ohlookaforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17600

The person responds on MAY 15TH, AT 7:59 PM with this comment:

gore does not belong in this section. p.s. Hi Luka!

It does not say the post was edited. I'm hoping they just have the hide edit feature off or something, because if this person new Luka was making a snuff film before it was shot, then they need to be question by LE..

EDIT 2: The person that responded to Luka on the forum "Oh Look a Forum" more than likely edited their post to put "p.s. Hi Luka!". They refer to that post in a different thread about the whole Luka Magnotta story.. so no need to be alarmed that the person somehow knew Luka pre-murder

well now we know about the id's......

am a bit disappointed as I was convinced at least anna mansfield was him....

Wangtangkiki you know your computer stuff......and may I add, a great sleuth..

are you a kiwi?

In your press release you say:

To that end, SIU investigators immediately got to work and posted a video glorifying Magnotta, dubbing him "The James Dean Killer." The hits came quickly and word spread fast. While Luka was in France, there were several hits from that country.

What does the fact that were hits from France mean? There are 63 million people living in France. Given the international coverage this story has had, the fact that there were hits from France is not surprising and does not in any way mean that Luka was one of them.

The same about Germany, from where you also say there were hits. Germany has a population of over 80 million people.

Unless you have more substantial 'evidence', I'd say that's pretty flimsy.

JMO

IMO,that post is uncalled for.If LE would have taken the animal abuse serious Mr.Lin would be alive today !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU C.O. and to your group for all you do!!!!!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven