ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhmm, please (s'il vous plait) don't slam our country and/or our shortcomings. This is about catching a cold-blooded killer et un MENTEUR!! We're doing our very best and I think our best IS the very best!

(At least we won't pull an OJ with this guy and set him free in a matter of minutes/hours of deliberations!!) :what: :moo: :what:

Merci bien...........we're all very upset here and we love our country/notre pays! :jail:
Merci mon ami! It's easier to criticize than look inwards. Me I'd rather pay for excellent healthcare for all in my country than a postal system but to each his own. :blowkiss:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

It would be completely inappropriate to share that information in this forum.

HOWEVER:
It would be most appropriate if you are able to identify the source of that posting, date of that posting, type of site that posting was on (don't name it), and any other of that type of information.

I am sure that his cards are cancelled by now, but yes, it is inappropriate to share the card numbers and such, but it would be a very useful tool to know what site it was uploaded on and by what account. If we had that, we could do some more research into it, consolidate the information into an easy to read document with quality sources to give to the police. I would definitely call authorities asap if there was an image of his credit card info, but when it comes to actually researching the internet, I think I would do better than a random detective.

Apologize if you were offended. If you took the time to read the posts which led up to that comment you would be well aware that the comment was complete sarcasm and not a slam or attack.

Non, je n'avais le temps ce matin de lire les trois millions (!!!!!) de pages ici.:what:

Donc, it's OK then...........

Apologize if you were offended. If you took the time to read the posts which led up to that comment you would be well aware that the comment was complete sarcasm and not a slam or attack.

to me i really do think Can Post needs to get in trouble for this.. if body parts can make it, whose to say gangs arent routinely shipping drugs and weapons across our country

we need a full review of the system after this case

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/pet/3028025108.html

Someone else found this last night. We suspect it may be from LM but that is only our suspicions. I contacted the poster of this ad to see if they have found a pet yet and have not been responded to. IF they do respond I will happily give them some shelter and rescue info to assist with their search...if they don't respond it will appear more likely that this may have been from LM...as it verbiage sounds familiar with other posts...(ie...the family owning a pet store which has shown in other sock puppet accounts)

That being said and addressing what people are saying about those of us who have seen the video...

I am a mother of 2 young children and would be obviously devastated if something like this happen to my precious baby. I would not prefer thrill seekers to be using a video of my murdered child for their thrills...no...not at all...HOWEVER...I would be happy to know that people who are just as sharp and skilled as the police investigating..were giving their time to help with the case ...even though that meant people were seeing the video..I do agree it needs to be taken off public sites as the teen thrill seekers are starting to pop pout of the wood work. But I feel to say that to see it at all is sick or somehow implies that the person seeing it is as demented as the person who made it is ignorant IMO...and offensive. At this point in the investigation EVERYTHING IS POTENTIALLY important (yes even "nit picking" the dog has to be done )and for one to say anything related to this case is irrelevant is irresponsible as to why we are here on this site. Please remember not only was it the web who first brought this video to the attention of the authorities but the authorities themselves also gave huge props to the web for their efforts in capturing this man. (I posted link to press conf last night..let me know if I have to dig it up..would be happy to). The police and other authorities as we know are not perfect and I am sure all the free help we are giving them is appreciated. So please don't judge those of us who are actually trying to help with this case...its not your place. This is a site for finding out info on crimes is it not? If you want a discussion forum that lacks the details of the crime I am sure there are many out there that are safe to join. I joined this site because I want to help...not be accused of being as sick as LM.

I was robbed of a few thousand dollars a few years back and the police basically said and did nothing. Theyntold me goodnluck in finding who did it That wasn't good enough for me..so after two weeks of my own "investigation" I found the person who did it...by myself...no help from cops...none. The suspect was guilty and was charged. I have currently been paid back almost all 4 thousand dollars...thanks to me...no one else.

Many of us on here have the confidence to know we can make a difference and that is what we are trying to do..nothing more or less. If we keep the drama level to a minimum we might be able to get stuff done here...not trying to come off as an *advertiser censored** but I have very little tolerance for drama and judgements of others when we are all here trying to help. I know someone apologized and that is very respected but others have dropped similar judgements as well.

Further...if anyone lives near the makeshift memorial to Jun Lin and can go spruce it up..I would be willing to kick in a few bucks to help with that. My heart is in every angle of this investigation...and aches for JLs family and that is in my head at all times.

Otherwise....thanks to everyone for staying so on top of all of this. It's amazing how much the media has messed up and we all know better...I wish they would stop calling Jun his gay lover though...that bothers me more than anything I think.

so very well said.:moo:

Am fearing poor, poor Jun Lin's precious head is going to be "showing up" soon. :(

I wish the monster had one shred of decency, and would tell LE where he sent it.

What a freak of nature.

I hate to say this, but now I am wondering where the head will be mailed to. :(

My heart breaks for Jun's family.

I've been thinking about that, too. Obviously, LM is going for shock value with mailing to politicians and schools. My best guess is the next will be a church of some kind.

he truely was embarressed about being a prostitute? and hates his life? and doesnt want one of this "johns" to recognize him.. thats what i took from it

My "ah-ha moment" was that Magnotta was NOT at all delusional in thinking that he was THE Luka Magnotta he purported himself to be, but he was well aware that he was hiding the truth from the world.

Also very telling was the idea that he wouldn't ever want to go out and would only go out very late at night. Bars/nightclubs are very crowded in the gayborhood late at night and one could more easily blend into the crowd. Since Luka's online appearance greatly differs from the image showcased in the mugshot, so he would avoid going out because everyone would realize what a fake he was.

I believe that there were times Magnotta could pull off the Luka Magnotta character and appearance, but to do so he'd have to be heavily made-up and be at a certain weight that he was comfortable doing so.

Am fearing poor, poor Jun Lin's precious head is going to be "showing up" soon. :(

I wish the monster had one shred of decency, and would tell LE where he sent it.

What a freak of nature.

yes, any drugs would be out of his system now..what would then be the excuse for not telling police where the head is. :moo:

I've found what appears to be the victim's credit card (front & back) scanned and uploaded to the internet. The card is signed. It could easily be used. There are also some ID cards. There are no other pictures.

Why would anyone upload such a thing to the web for all to see? Perhaps LM was funding himself in this way?

I have the link to the pictures in question but I don't want to post it because of the risk of fraud. On the other hand, they are freely available if one searches correctly.

Anyone interested in seeing them?

please do not post that! thanks so much

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-canada-in-a-month/article4231229/?cmpid=rss1

Well, there goes another few dollars off my pay cheque and it's only the beginning. .
In light of the international attention he's gotten it's probably safer to have him fly in a private jet than by commercial airlines. I don't care about Magnotta but I don't want hundreds of people to risk getting shoe bombed or even have to share the same air as this for a 7 hour flight. JMO
I'd rather pay for this than Charles and Camilla to do anything :)

I just don't think he's a drug addict. I am sure if he were an addict, he would definitely get a fix before traveling to another country. Also, if he were an opiate addict, I think he would have a lot LESS accounts. Trust me, opiate addicts and computers don't mix well ;-) They will fall asleep while typing a lot. The way he spoke about "liquid morphine" made me think he was an amateur in the drug world. He said he heard that liquid morphine was the best drug to knock someone out or something like it.. Liquid morphine is kinda a weird thing to say. Morphine in ampules at hospitals are in liquid form ._., it's a weird distinction at least to me..

I think he was just scared. He definitely has a mental disorder. Possibly bipolar disorder which people were mentioning that he would have activity "bursts" some days.. Usually at the first of the month or the middle.. Bipolar people have severe mood swings, which it was reported that he had mood swings in an article. It was a quote from someone who knew him in real life.

I wish I could get on that site to check who made the post. I am not sure where they got that information.. It just seems weird that this person would know that much about Luka. It almost seems like just gossip he or someone else made up. I'm pretty certain it wasn't Luka himself, although it could be. I just don't think Luka would be trying to put even more heat on himself right as he got to France ._.

I have read that he was a meth user several years ago ... he may still be using, or he may have been experimenting with other drugs (bath salts?). Someone suggested earlier that his victim may have been given roofies. It may have been a sick, twisted idea of Eric's to retalliate against the victim with them both using a different type of drug.

The part that doesn't fit with being drugged is that after the murder and dismemberment, he took the time to clean out his apartment and mail the body parts ... that's a lot of hours to be really high and functional ... but I suppose it's possible. If so, didn't airport staff wonder what was wrong with him? He couldn't possibly have looked normal if he was high for 24-36 hours shortly before boarding the plane.

As for someone having a personality disorder at the middle and end of each month ... not buying it. Some people, I think, can be on a two, or three, week cycle of abuse (abnormal, inconsistent behavior towards others), but that would not consistently fall at the middle and end of each month.

Given the big picture - internet profile, prior cruelty - I suspect he's just a really nasty person that was angry with the victim and who thought he was smarter than everyone else ... typical antisocial personality disorder.

The letter in the package to the Conservative Party said there were 6 body parts, correct? So far, we've got 2 hands and 2 feet with the head unaccounted for. What is the sixth part?

Penis

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/pet/3028025108.html

Someone else found this last night. We suspect it may be from LM but that is only our suspicions. I contacted the poster of this ad to see if they have found a pet yet and have not been responded to. IF they do respond I will happily give them some shelter and rescue info to assist with their search...if they don't respond it will appear more likely that this may have been from LM...as it verbiage sounds familiar with other posts...(ie...the family owning a pet store which has shown in other sock puppet accounts)

From the ad: "We always go away to the cottage so the dog will be in heaven " :what:

Non, je n'avais le temps ce matin de lire les trois millions (!!!!!) de pages ici.:what:

Donc, it's OK then...........

What did we ever do before online translation tools... Loved your comment, three million made me laugh. :floorlaugh:

The letter in the package to the Conservative Party said there were 6 body parts, correct? So far, we've got 2 hands and 2 feet with the head unaccounted for. What is the sixth part?

head and P#nis? jmo?

My "ah-ha moment" was that Magnotta was NOT at all delusional in thinking that he was THE Luka Magnotta he purported himself to be, but he was well aware that he was hiding the truth from the world.

Also very telling was the idea that he wouldn't ever want to go out and would only go out very late at night. Bars/nightclubs are very crowded in the gayborhood late at night and one could more easily blend into the crowd. Since Luka's online appearance greatly differs from the image showcased in the mugshot, so he would avoid going out because everyone would realize what a fake he was.

I believe that there were times Magnotta could pull off the Luka Magnotta character and appearance, but to do so he'd have to be heavily made-up and be at a certain weight that he was comfortable doing so.

the friend also knew him a long time ago.. so he could have become more and more comfortable with hia luka persona over time

This is the part of the article that steams me up:

"German officials confirmed that Mr. Magnotta was the suspect using fingerprint data, and moved him from a police holding cell in western Berlin to a pretrial cell in central Berlin on Tuesday afternoon. They said he slept soundly in a 1.5-metre-square solitary-confinement cell without any complaints or special requests, ate a light breakfast and smoked a cigarette."

He slept soundly.

I'm not even going to start being bothered by things like that in this case. The whole thing is too far out there. I literally don't care whether he was parked on a bed of nails for the night, or tucked up in a four poster with the cops singing him a lullaby - all I want to know is that he's in police custody and that he's staying there. For the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba