ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to pop over here and let us know. There was some talk back and forth, but I don't think anyone really knew for sure. I do appreciate it, and I know other members do to.

Thanks.

I don't want any issues but I just wanted you all to know I most certainly don't know him. i am not sure what the poster Sealuzna means by " how apologetic" but I have been working with the media today and being that he is apprended I am free to let my info out about my contacts with Luka.

I am not trying to self promote here though Sealuzna, I am simply coming here because someone from this site brought up my name to let you and everyone else know that I am on yalls side. I didn't bring my site up here initially.

I apolgize if it was taken any other way Sealuzna.

Any Canadians facing criminal charges gets a lawyer. First you are in jail and somebody will meet with you to see if you have a job and your income. If you do make enough money, they will find you a lawyer and you will need to pay by yourself. If you face long time or dont have a job or no income, they will give you legal aid. They are as competent than the lawyers that you pay by yourself

Sorry for any mistake..im a frenchie :)

So you just have a soft spot for him?

Not for him, no. This whole story is very sad. I just think Jun Lin's story will be told and support will be arranged for the family as it should be. I think the animal rights activists have covered the need to further protect animals from sensless abuse. (I am also an animal lover.)

But I also know its important to keep rhetoric in balance and prevent Lynch-Mob justice. If LM gets shot in the head while he walks into the courtroom, noone will have closure.

I have some compassion for LM, cuz clearly he had some suffering in his life, but my gut feeling is that he lost the right to have his story told when he took Jun Lin's life in the worst possible way.

Thanks OLAF, that is very helpful. Welcome!

By the way, when you say that LRM would connect to your site using a "proxy", what do you mean?

Let me be more specific. Were his IP addresses usually something *.onion?

If so, he was probably using Tor, not just a simple proxy. I have always suspected LRM may use Tor to connect to the Internet, in order to preserve his anonymity.

Tor is a program used for many things, but because of its anonymizing function it is often used to connect to the Deep Web. Some people confuse Tor/Deep Web. They are not the same thing. Tor is simply a program that anonymizes your Internet traffic, that can run in either client or server mode. The Deep Web is simply all the server hosted content-- reachable via Internet connectivity-- that is not crawled by your traditional web crawlers. The deep web is a mass of private portals, P2P hubs, private darknets, and often password protected forums and web sites, many with unstable addresses.

If LRM us using Tor, it may be difficult for LE to determine how and when LRM was connecting to the Internet, and which sockpuppet accounts he may have been accessing online.

Heck, LRM could have even uploaded his kill video to Best Gore anonymously, so long as he did so using Tor.

As far as I know TOR isn't a proxy, but no he was using a proxy that anyone can get by googling " proxies" he used one out of north UK to post about the lunatic video that your forum posted the link to on my site.

edit: ip's were NOT .onion, they were basic level proxies you can get via google.

So what prompted you to think Magnotta needed your help rather than the myriad of injustices closer to home?

Indigent Canadians are far better taken care of in every sense than indigent US citizens. Why don't you help someone in Boston who is unable to pay his legal fees? Or how about poor Ryan Ferguson, languishing in prison for a crime he didn't commit, down in Texas?
Or better yet, "Shane" could collect funds for law-abiding citizens in Boston who, through no fault of their own, have lost their jobs and are homeless or are about to become homeless.

Magnotta will make out just fine in Canada's legal system. A roof over his head, 3-squares a day (plus snacks!) and a good lawyer.

Priorities, people.

Not for him, no. This whole story is very sad. I just think Jun Lin's story will be told and support will be arranged for the family as it should be. I think the animal rights activists have covered the need to further protect animals from sensless abuse. (I am also an animal lover.)

But I also know its important to keep rhetoric in balance and prevent Lynch-Mob justice. If LM gets shot in the head while he walks into the courtroom, noone will have closure.

I have some compassion for LM, cuz clearly he had some suffering in his life, but my gut feeling is that he lost the right to have his story told when he took Jun Lin's life in the worst possible way.

You know, I really hate that word, "closure". I don't think anyone who loses a beloved member of their family through senseless murders EVER have closure.

I believe there is a Victims of Crime fund that Jun Lin's family will be able to turn to for assistance to recoup some of the funds for their flight and stay in Canada as a result of his murder, and maybe they will be entitled to stay at some of the hotels used by immigration to house refugees to Canada while their cases await review? As a Canadian citizen, I wholeheartedly support my tax dollars being used to house, feed, and medically tend to them during their stay.

Or rally for and donate to one of my favorite....The Innocence Project!

Well said!!

And coming from a citizen of a country with possibly innocent people who have the death penalty hanging over their head, it seems extraordinarily naive, to put it politely, for that person to be starting a defense fund for <modsnip>

<modsnip> is Canadian, he will be tried in a country where he is at no risk of the death penalty, and where he will get better legal representation than a US citizen in the same income bracket would get.

Charity begins at home, Shane Tucker. ;)

Or better yet, "Shane" could collect funds for law-abiding citizens in Boston who, through no fault of their own, have lost their jobs and are homeless or are about to become homeless.

Magnotta will make out just fine in Canada's legal system. A roof over his head, 3-squares a day (plus snacks!) and a good lawyer.

Priorities, people.

AND all the taxpayers of Canada will pay for his legal aid, his private jet ride home, and 25-30 years of incarceration.

this isnt the JFK assasination, and even tho we have more guns per person, we dont ussualy resort to vigilante justice.. another canadian might be able to correct me on that but i cant really think of any high profile cases where thats happend(excluding those with gang ties)

This link has already been posted, but I feel it is worth posting again.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/06/montreal-jun-lin-family.html

si-lin-christmas-300.jpg

I haven`t checked yet but Joe Warmington told Dr. Drew that there is a video game called the Ripper (I think) and the main character, who is played by Christopher Walken, is named Magnotta.

rocco is prob from madonnas childs name,?

As far as I know TOR isn't a proxy, but no he was using a proxy that anyone can get by googling " proxies" he used one out of north UK to post about the lunatic video that your forum posted the link to on my site.

edit: ip's were NOT .onion, they were basic level proxies you can get via google.

Hm. Interesting.

Yeah, I wanted to be specific, as sometimes people refer to a Tor connection as a proxy, but it's not the same thing. Proxies are easy to trace. Tor, not so much.

I also found your comments on LRM's MO interesting. It seems that he did something similar here: he posted on various YouTube accounts pre-May 15, that there were "rumours" about a "1 Lunatic 1 Icepick" video making the rounds on the "deep web", and started asking if people had a copy.

Seems he was trying to stir interest. We still don't know anything about who uploaded the kill vid to Best Gore. I'm guessing that the LE threat to prosecute Best Gore may be a strong arm tactic to get the site owner to "give up" his source.

Let's see.

The Sun put up an article saying there is a SECOND murder that authorities are curious about that happened in Arizona on January 6, 2012. As most folks know, Luka (as "cutelittlenemo1") was posting his location as Arizona during the fall of 2011.

Also, this is one of the first times I've seen a mainstream paper acknowledge the pre-murder video posting done in late April and mid May.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-possible-link-to-LA-murder-investigated.html

Can I ask the question here about whether or not he was organized or disorganized? I'm not quite sure where to place him.

The reason is that, for now, I believe there are elements of him being both. He was planning this for certain, but the way he left the crime scene and his attempts at disappearing are clearly, to me, disorganized. He thought it through, but forgot that his kin (the devil) is in the details. It shows him to be narcissistic (believing he is smarter than everyone else, including the police) and therefore disregarded the need to be meticulous, and it does not appear to me that he is intelligent. In essense, all pomp and no substance.

Sorry if this has already been done before...

Completely Off Topic
It is interesting that when the circus and it's freak show sideshow comes to town, they all seem to show up at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname