Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched both of the first parts of this series, and I'm so sad and confused. I am "this close" to sending a friend request on FB to JL. Just to see.

Ok so I'm finally watching the first episode (I was in the hospital after falling down the stairs and knocking myself unconscious and injured my back) and 10 minutes in I can tell this Gabriel guy is full of crap. Is this guy an actor portraying Gabriel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a terrible fall. I hope you have recovered fully and have no lasting problems from your injuries.
And, I'm so glad you are back with us!

I've watched both of the first parts of this series, and I'm so sad and confused. I am "this close" to sending a friend request on FB to JL. Just to see.

I've seen his posts since they are public, honestly I will never be friend him

I've seen his posts since they are public, honestly I will never be friend him

It seems to me his FB is locked up tighter than a ship. And trust me, I don't want to be his "friend" in the true sense of the word. I want to snoop, is all.

I started following this case a short time ago. It's heartbreaking when I reread Beth Holloways book, running from pillar to post all over Aruba thinking Natalie is just around the corner. Meanwhile It s 12 years later and we are waiting for DNA testing from bones they found in someone's back yard.
From what's been said in the Oxygen series, no wonder Paulus VS shook like a leaf and pespired profusely when Greta Van Sustren and Beth questioned Jorans parents.

he not only sweated profusely but he couldn't run away fast enough :fishy:

[video=youtube;X-ykvfvTTS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ykvfvTTS4[/video]

"I know in my heart he has some answers," Beth Holloway Twitty told The Associated Press in an interview.

She said her suspicions were based on his behavior when she went to his house looking for those answers last week, and Paul van der Sloot, who's training to be a judge on the Dutch Caribbean island, could not stop perspiring.

"I've never sat across from an individual in a well-ventilated room who was sweating so profusely. His wife had to use napkins to wipe his forehead, and the sweat drops falling on the table" as they sat under a fan.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/600144909/Anguished-mothers-speak-out-in-Aruba.html

Thank you Redheadedgal for posting those links. Yes, that was exactly what I meant. If Paulus was so innocent why sweating profusely and shaking when talking to Beth. That link shows he did run away like a coward...I hope each day that passes brings them closer to hearing about the DNA on those bones and they get answers and closure. The corruption in Aruba thanks to Paulus was unimaginable, I wouldn't have believed it.

O2 series says he gave her the date rape drug and when he went to kiss her she started foaming at the mouth and shaking.(overdosing) He says she choked on her own vomit and died. He panicked, called his father to help and his father came, saw she was dead, got pissed and came back with a burlap bag... why not call for help? surely if she choked on her own vomit, and he was worried because he was the one who gave her the date rape drug? Being accused of giving someone a drug is worse that not getting help, hiding her body and lying about it? Was Paulus still alive when John dug up her body and had it cremated? Surely all that is much worse than try to call for help and discovered you slipped something in someones drink?

Thank you Redheadedgal for posting those links. Yes, that was exactly what I meant. If Paulus was so innocent why sweating profusely and shaking when talking to Beth. That link shows he did run away like a coward...I hope each day that passes brings them closer to hearing about the DNA on those bones and they get answers and closure. The corruption in Aruba thanks to Paulus was unimaginable, I wouldn't have believed it.

O2 series says he gave her the date rape drug and when he went to kiss her she started foaming at the mouth and shaking.(overdosing) He says she choked on her own vomit and died. He panicked, called his father to help and his father came, saw she was dead, got pissed and came back with a burlap bag... why not call for help? surely if she choked on her own vomit, and he was worried because he was the one who gave her the date rape drug? Being accused of giving someone a drug is worse that not getting help, hiding her body and lying about it? Was Paulus still alive when John dug up her body and had it cremated? Surely all that is much worse than try to call for help and discovered you slipped something in someones drink?
I haven't watched the Oxygen series yet, but a lot of it seems to be coming out in the news. All of this certainly sounds plausible and once again reminds us of how seedy the Van Der Sloot family is.

Slipping her something in her drink and perhaps causing her to die is despicable but in that case why would they essentially cross the line from manslaughter to murder?

Hopefully someday her family will have closure.

So the claim is that they added dog bones to Natalee's bones to hamper identiification further.
Could this mean Aruba authorities might be telling the truth about finding animal bones?
I know it's crazy to consider.... it just jumped out at me.

Thanks.

I just watched the second episode. None of this seems genuine to me.

I am just catching up on this thread so if this has been discussed I apologize. I have been sceptical of Gabriel all along, but I think I want to believe him so bad I am overlooking my gut feeling here. What struck me a s strange is when they returned from their night out in New Orleans and were talking in bed, neither one was drunk, high, with another woman, etc. This creep JL would have been so far gone in real life. Being in New Orleans with all the "stuff" that goes on down there....I was not buying that conversation as genuine.

I am just catching up on this thread so if this has been discussed I apologize. I have been sceptical of Gabriel all along, but I think I want to believe him so bad I am overlooking my gut feeling here. What struck me a s strange is when they returned from their night out in New Orleans and were talking in bed, neither one was drunk, high, with another woman, etc. This creep JL would have been so far gone in real life. Being in New Orleans with all the "stuff" that goes on down there....I was not buying that conversation as genuine.

I agree. I have not seen the last episode due to this very reason.

I think Paulus had bailed his son out of trouble all of his life. Natalie's life was nothing to them, it was all about covering up and saving his worthless son.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I think it's very plausible that Natalie's bones could have been mixed with dog remains and cremated. I had to have my Boxer dog put down and paid to have him cremated. I could opt to receive his ashes or not. This part of the story makes sense to me. Person, he supposedly paid the $200, surely would not look inside a bag of bones to check if animal bones or not. Cost of my dog's cremation was around $200 based upon the weight of the dog. People who have buried their pets in their yards often take bones to crematorium in order to take ashes with them when they have to relocate. People also take pet's bodies to be cremated after they die.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member