what you want to put in,first check the box then click continue

then gary giordano

11/28/2011 2 cases

what you want to put in,first check the box then click continue

then gary giordano

11/28/2011 2 cases

Thank you

I will have to try later
My laptop is running very slow , takes forever to search and this link is taking me to not available

<snip>

After learning that Giordano could come home, Tracey and Eleanor Nagle of Pueblo Road asked for a peace order against Giordano on Nov. 28.

He had left trash, furniture, dead and live animals on their front lawn, and placed a dead squirrel under on her car, Tracey Nagle wrote.

“It was not until we learned, last Wednesday, that he would be freed that we began to worry,” she wrote.

A judge denied the order because there was no statutory basis for relief.

http://www.gazette.net/apps/pbcs.dl...-the-media-glare&&template=PrinterFriendlygaz

I remember reading this some time ago

Thanks sapphire

<snip>

After learning that Giordano could come home, Tracey and Eleanor Nagle of Pueblo Road asked for a peace order against Giordano on Nov. 28.

He had left trash, furniture, dead and live animals on their front lawn, and placed a dead squirrel under on her car, Tracey Nagle wrote.

“It was not until we learned, last Wednesday, that he would be freed that we began to worry,” she wrote.

A judge denied the order because there was no statutory basis for relief.

http://www.gazette.net/apps/pbcs.dl...-the-media-glare&&template=PrinterFriendlygaz

Thanks I was unable to keep up on daily actively for a while.

There are photo's in thread #5 of Robyn with tattoos. The writing on forearm is a different style of lettering. Seemed odd boyfriend said "100%" that it was Robyn in favorite dress. Gary appears to be setting up who exactly they are by announcing names as if they need to appear to be those people. Perhaps other blonde with similar but not same tattoo was wearing Robyn's dress on day two at Rum Reef Bar and Grill.

Guess no one has gone back and checked on the photos in thread #5?
My computers at home is too slow to go through all of the pages and i have had difficulty opening pages, but I am thinking the pictures were taken at different times and the tattooes were a work in progress

Dushi
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2011

According to Good Morning America, at least two eye witnesses will be part of the re-enactment, which investigators are using to retrace the exact movements of Gardner and Gary Giordano.

He's the one person some believe, knows exactly what happened on August 2, but Giordano won't be at the re-enactment.

Multiple sources on the island say Giordano was asked to cooperate but has refused

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/sta...;s-final-hours

Obviously police did interview witnesses and use their information in the reenactment

Thread #5 Post #333

robgg2.jpg

07312011_04.jpg

robyn-gardner-pic.jpg

Top two were taken in Aruba

Lots of discussion about this in thread 5, around page 29,30 if anyone is interested in reading what was already discussed

they look the same, I agree with you in that it is/was a work in progress.

robgg2.jpg

07312011_04.jpg

robyn-gardner-pic.jpg

Top two were taken in Aruba

Lots of discussion about this in thread 5, around page 29,30 if anyone is interested in reading what was already discussed

The top two pictures taken in Aruba with lower left arm tattoos that most certainly do not match. Try enlarging the pictures.

Both of the aruba shots were taken the same night, at the Chill party

Was it pretty tattooed blonde in maxi dress night at the Chill party?

I thought that at first as well, that the tattoo looked different, back in the previous thread, # 5? , when we were discussing this then. I looked at this pretty closely at that time. I thought at first the tattoos looked totally different. Then, after studying more closely, I think that maybe the difference in the tattoo is in the top surface of her lower arm versus the underside of her lower arm, seems to be one thing on top and another on the bottom, it changes, I think. jmo

I thought that at first as well, that the tattoo looked different, back in the previous thread, # 5? , when we were discussing this then. I looked at this pretty closely at that time. I thought at first the tattoos looked totally different. Then, after studying more closely, I think that maybe the difference in the tattoo is in the top surface of her lower arm versus the underside of her lower arm, seems to be one thing on top and another on the bottom, it changes, I think. jmo

There appears to be spaces in the second photo that are not visible in the other two shots.

But we are viewing in differently.
In the the first and third shot, we can't see the same part of her arm as in the shot where her arms are raised, so a comparison is difficult JMO

Its hard to know facts from fiction in this story when the media seems to be more into Drama that Facts

The reenactment location

spot5.jpg

spot6.jpg

Of course this is based on Giordanos story, but its the only info available

This is the location according to ABC News, who would have had to base their info on GGs story as well as there are no witnesses to them entering the water

spot4.jpg

Brought this post by IslandSurfer over from thread #5. He is an Aruban local and I feel quite sure he knows what he's talking about. Everyone obviously has the right to their own views and opinions. But that there has recently been several GG supporters on this thread is somewhat concerning to me and has been weighing on my mind. I've accepted, sadly, that there's probably nothing to be done for Robyn as it's most likely too late. Justice itself even seems out of reach at this point, hopefully I'm wrong. Whatever the case, I am approaching this from a self protection standpoint, serious business, imo.

The fact is that this man, Gary Giordano is a known criminal. But what is most significant is that he is a known con man and master of manipulation and deceit, AND has a history of stalking, of scary behavior, and of emotional and physical abuse of women. Seriously, just because he may come across as "charming" or tries to paint himself as a victim , or simply seems like a "nice guy" on national television doesn't mean a thing. His existence is all about perpetrating a fraud. He is a con. He lies, he exploits for his own gain. He uses. He abuses. That's all he knows. He can be nothing else. Simply put, Gary Giordano is a dangerous man. Please know that, and don't forget. We all need to know how to detect this kind of predator so we can be enabled to protect ourselves against them. Maybe start a new thread just on that subject, lol. JMO

Posted by IslandSurfer, Thread #5, Post #283 :
RG and GG were supposedly snorkeling at Rocky Point, which is BETWEEN Baby Beach and Roger's Beach. It is a place where no one snorkels because there are many better places, like inside the cove at Baby Beach or a completely different location known as Mangel Alto.

It is also a fact that they were at the spot 2 times in 2 days. From the Marriott where they were staying, this is a a minimum of 1/2 drive usually as long as 45 minutes. And the Marriott is a handsome complex whereas the so-called Nanki Country Club is actually the run down/falling down former Esso Club from back in the days of Esso owning the refinery there. No "regular" tourist, especially first time visitors, go to Baby Beach area 2 times in one visit. Just doesn't happen.

Finally, if you watch that video I posted earlier in this thread, you'll see, the snorkeling conditions. I live in Aruba and I don't/wouldn't snorkel there. Why would a tourist go?
Thank You IslandSurfer for this excellent post. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members