ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So speculation is that the little boy, Sky Metalwala that has been missing since November 2011, is not listed on the FBI Missing Persons site because they believe he is deceased.

Robyn is listed on the FBI MP site. Does this imply they have questions she could still be alive?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sent-abusive-texts-missing-Aruba-tourist.html

If she was kidnapped and trafficked how could she make herself known? :waitasec:

There is no evidence she is dead, no body.

There is also no evidence that she did not leave Aruba by boat. Realistically, what evidence could there possibly be? These organized, cunning, conniving traffickers are going to whisk her away by boat while there are witnesses around to watch them while they do it ??? Yeah, sure, when hell freezes over.

Could this be why Aruba LE waited so long to send the electronics in for forensic investigation? Did they not want to find what they were afraid they might? Is that why they have yet to say another word about the results?

Did GG know he could get away with this crime because he had direct or indirect connections with someone in Aruba, and knew ALE would not want to expose the occurrence of a crime of trafficking, and would instead do whatever necessary to cover it up?

I. Want. Answers. :banghead:

And so do i

However...
There is no evidence she is dead, there is no evidence that GG committed a crime

There is no evidence that she did not leave aruba by boat, there is no evidence that she did

The only thing that is certain is that she is missing

Oh and BTW, thanks for your critique of Death in Paradise
I didn't bother watching it as I assumed it was all old information as there has been no breaking news

I would have liked to have seen the other crimes highlighted on the show , it just didn't happen

Hoping that someday there are answers to this sad mystery

Will check in from time to time

Amy Bradley is also listed on the same FBI page (Kidnapping and Missing Person's) as Robyn. There have been confirmed sightings of Amy in the past. Neesaki, your assumption could be correct.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-listing

Natalee Holloway is listed on a different FBI page (Seeking Information.) She is not listed on their missing person's page with Amy, Robyn and others.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/@@wanted-group-listing

Right, because she has now been declared legally deceased. Right?

Amy Bradley is also listed on the same FBI page (Kidnapping and Missing Person's) as Robyn. There have been confirmed sightings of Amy in the past. Neesaki, your assumption could be correct.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-listing

Natalee Holloway is listed on a different FBI page (Seeking Information.) She is not listed on their missing person's page with Amy, Robyn and others.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/@@wanted-group-listing

I just read your post again, and I got chills all over. Like some kind of sign. I know it probably sounds silly, but it's true. You know how you get these feelings sometime? Or at least I do.

Maybe Robyn isn't alive, but right now I believe more than ever that she may well have been trafficked to South America, and who knows from there. Sure she is older than the average age of the victims, but GG first did try to get someone younger. And Robyn has the looks along with that model body of hers, even at 35. In her case, I don't think age would be a factor.

I always thought that there seemed to be more than a usual number of photos of her taken at that Balashi party that night. One was really close up. And then GG had all those photos on his camera. Wonder if he uploaded those to a laptop or other device and sent them to someone, then the laptop went away when Robyn did. Thus no evidence.

Remember with Amy Bradley, there were numerous photos taken of her at the club on the ship. Then the photos mysteriously disappeared. Well, Robyn's didn't disappear, or maybe some did that we don't even know about. When her and GG went out to the Rum Reef that first day, maybe someone was out there from a boat taking photos. I have always believed there was a reason they went there two days in a row. To show someone she was there? To confirm their meeting place?

At one point I thought there may be a small chance that she may have chosen to voluntarily disappear and it was arranged. But I just find it hard to fathom her voluntarily leaving the U.S. permanently. That seems like a very big and desperate leap for someone to take who was born and raised an American and accustomed to life in the States, but that's jmo. :seeya:

It is my understanding that Taco Stein is as of recently, no longer the Prosecutor in Aruba. I may be incorrect, but that is what I remember reading somewhere.

Does anyone have any information as to who took over his position? Also, I have not been able to find any information on how to contact the Prosecutor's office. No email, phone number, etc. Back when I contacted Adolpho Richardson, he was very respectful and cordial, yet he also added that he was not authorized to provide any information on the case and I would have to contact the Prosecutor's office. Unfortunately, though I requested the information, I never heard back from Mr. Richardson concerning the means in which to contact Mr. Stein, who at that time still held the position of Prosecutor.

If anyone has any knowledge of the contact information for the Aruban Prosecutor's office would you please post it here? Or send me a PM, either way is fine. TIA

With the anniversary of her disappearance looming, Richard fears that the authorities in Aruba have given up the investigation, especially now that Attorney General Taco Stein has left his post there and been appointed Solicitor-General for the Windward Islands based on St Maarten.

I havent heard anything from anyone there since Peter Blanken took over the position, Forester told RadarOnline.com. I cant get any answers and I really dont think there is anything going on.

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/robyn-gardner-aruba-boyfriend-given-gary-giordano

With the anniversary of her disappearance looming, Richard fears that the authorities in Aruba have given up the investigation, especially now that Attorney General Taco Stein has left his post there and been appointed Solicitor-General for the Windward Islands based on St Maarten.

I havent heard anything from anyone there since Peter Blanken took over the position, Forester told RadarOnline.com. I cant get any answers and I really dont think there is anything going on.

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/robyn-gardner-aruba-boyfriend-given-gary-giordano

I fear that as well. Thanks for that link, Dushi. I'll go ahead and post it on the media links page. :seeya:

You know, I am not sure what else they can do at this point
They seem to have exhausted all tips, information etc

And other than what has been obvious , we have no idea where the investigation has taken them

I have been reading in theads of several missing persons case
I can't help but feel how hopeless it all seems when someone goes missing
So many of the case suggest that LE knows the last person seen with the victim, lots of background , and yet too many of these cases drag on for a very long time with no solution.
It really makes me feel hopeless

You know, I am not sure what else they can do at this point
They seem to have exhausted all tips, information etc

And other than what has been obvious , we have no idea where the investigation has taken them

I have been reading in theads of several missing persons case
I can't help but feel how hopeless it all seems when someone goes missing
So many of the case suggest that LE knows the last person seen with the victim, lots of background , and yet too many of these cases drag on for a very long time with no solution.
It really makes me feel hopeless

You are not alone, hopeless and :( and :mad:

It is my understanding that Taco Stein is as of recently, no longer the Prosecutor in Aruba. I may be incorrect, but that is what I remember reading somewhere.

Does anyone have any information as to who took over his position? Also, I have not been able to find any information on how to contact the Prosecutor's office. No email, phone number, etc. Back when I contacted Adolpho Richardson, he was very respectful and cordial, yet he also added that he was not authorized to provide any information on the case and I would have to contact the Prosecutor's office. Unfortunately, though I requested the information, I never heard back from Mr. Richardson concerning the means in which to contact Mr. Stein, who at that time still held the position of Prosecutor.

If anyone has any knowledge of the contact information for the Aruban Prosecutor's office would you please post it here? Or send me a PM, either way is fine. TIA

I believe this is the contact information for the Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) Aruba:

OM

Voor*het Openbaar*Ministerie*gelden de volgende contactgegevens :

Naam Openbaar*Ministerie**
Adres* Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba, Caribbean Sea*
Telefoonnummer* (297)521-4100*
Telefax* (297)521-4190*

http://www.overheid.aw/index.asp?nmoduleid=19&wgid=6&spagetype=21&nPageID=1125&nCMSPageType=1#OM

Thought I'd pop in here and 'see' if anything was happening... :maddening: unfortunately, not... :banghead:

hmmm... and RF has a 'new' friend? But I guess waiting for a year with no new information, you have to move on...

Is LampChop in Aruba?? Can't remember 'when' she said she was going - hopefully, she can get pictures of the "main" places of this case!

I am with you Niner--thinking there may be some news in this case. Sadly I truly believe unless Robyn is found this case will grow cold. Can not help but be really angry that we have lost 2 young women connected to Aruba, and we may never know what happened....until the next young women disappears and we begin this conversation all over again . Maybe human trafficking is more than just speculation in these cases.

May the powers that be always be on the look-out for answers and refuse to accept this as a "cold case file". I will continue to check in for new information and hope.

Always amazes me about all the attention waisted on Richard Forester when the real perp Gary Giordano and his friends are the real suspects in the dissapearance of Robyn Gardner. Anyway some news today :)

Court System: DISTRICT COURT FOR ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY - CRIMINAL SYSTEM
Case Number: 5A00250409Tracking No:100001776943
Case Type: CRIMINAL
District Code: 07Location Code:01
Document Type: STATEMENT OF CHARGESIssued Date:05/18/2012
Case Status: ACTIVE

Court Scheduling Information

Trial Date: 08/10/2012Trial Time:01:15 PMRoom:004
Trial Type:
Trial Location:251 ROWE BOULEVARD ANNAPOLIS 21401-1518

Charge and Disposition Information

Defendant Name: GIORDANO, GARY VINCENT
Race: WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB
Sex: MHeight:602Weight:210DOB:05/01/1961

Charge No: 001Description:INDECENT EXPOSURE
Statute: CR.11.107Description:INDECENT EXPOSURE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 3605MO/PLL:probable Cause:
Incident Date From: 05/18/2012 To: 05/18/2012 Victim Age:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...l.jis?caseId=5A00250409&loc=27&detailLoc=DSCR

On 5/18/2012 at 1746 hours, while on uniformed bike patrol myself and Cpl. Medley responded to 150 Gorman St. for a report of
possible sexual activity inside of a vehicle at that location. Located at 150 Gorman St. is the Noah Hillman parking garage. Myself and
Cpl Medley were dispatched to the second level near the pedestrian exit and stairwell attempting to locate a black in color Cadilac
Escalade SUV that the individuals were suspected to be in. Upon our arrival we were able to locate the black Escalade in the same
location described above occupied by two unknown subjects bearing Maryland registration 9AG6634. The two individuals were later
identified as Mr. Gary Vincent Giordano through his Maryland issued drivers license. The other was identified as Ms. Carol Ann Bock
through her Tennessee issued drivers license. Both Mr. Giordano, and Ms. Bock were located in the rear cargo area of the vehicle lying
down partially covered by blanket. I approached from the drivers side rear of the vehicle and as I looked through the rear cargo area
window I observed Ms. Bock lying mostly on her left side with her left breast exposed in plain sight. I observed a blanket hanging from
the left side of the interior of the vehicle where both Mr. Giordano, and Ms. Bock were located in what appeared to be an attempt to
conceal their activity. Cpl Medley approached the vehicle from the passengers side rear. I shined my light into the vehicle to gain their
attention. Ms. Bock quickly pulled the sheet up to her neck covering her brest. Mr. Giordano quickly adjusted a towel over his
midsection. When Mr. Giordano was adjusting the towel Cpl. Medley observed Mr. Giordano's genitals through the window. Mr.
Giordano and Ms. Bock were laying on a single mattress sitting in the rear cargo area of the vehicle. Cpl. Medley told Mr. Giordano to
put his clothing on and exit the vehicle. As Mr. Giordano was putting his tan shorts on Cpl. Medley could see that Mr. Giordano was
completely nude. When Mr. Giordano exited the vehicle his black under ware was knocked to the ground. Ms. Bock was instructed to
put her clothing on and exit the vehicle. I contacted the employee of the parking garage at that location and was provided with a
written statement of his accounts of the incident which led to the call for police assistance. Both Mr. Giordano, and Ms. Bock were
arrested on scene, and transported to APD. Mr. Giordano was charged with one count indecent exposure, tracking number
100001776943. Ms. Bock was also charged one count indecent exposure, tracking number 100001776932. The vehicle was legally
parked and left on scene. The employee stated that two separate complaints were received by passers by and responded to the second
floor to investigate further. The employee identified as Mr. Frank Koubic stated when he located the black suv he approached and
observed two subjects cuddled together. Mr. Koubic stated further that he wasn't able to observe much with the female, but noticed the
male half, Mr. Giordano was not clothed at all.
CFS Number
Report Type Date/Time Reported
Incident Offense
POLICE REPORT ANNAPOLIS
POLICE DEPARTMENT
Case Number
201200002605 Page 2 of 2
Date/Time From
5/18/2012 17:46
Date/Time To
Report Date
5/18/2012

Arrest report

http://www.scribd.com/doc/94452902/DV-29276

I guess Giordano can't afford a hotel room? He must be out of Marriott points.

I guess Giordano can't afford a hotel room? He must be out of Marriott points.

lol or maybe he's just cheap? Interesting that someone 51 and 46 years old are having sex in broad daylight on a mattress in back of a escalade. Must have been pretty obvious as there were at least two calls to the police :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc