Not open for further replies.
Never been there. Where is Moombas?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGGGirl
You need to check that out

The other side of Holiday INN
Fabulous place for a drink and nice conversation
A very nice place

-Bolded by me.

Forester claims he saw an online status days after she went missing (and him not knowing it).
It is not a fact that Gary was using her Ipad, her family arrived I think Wednesday, they took her belongings, if for whatever reason they put on her ipad and she had an auto log-in it could seem to Forester that she was online when she wasn't. He did not know she was missing by then.

It is not a fact Gary was pretending to be her, he did not send any messages pretending to be her, nor is it clear who was on her Ipad, or if anyone was. IMO

No, its not a fact

I have no doubt that Scott Petersen is guilty. As for the Smart/Hope case...I have studied it for years. I have tons of material on the case, including at least four books, a documentary, the trial transcript and much more. I have corresponded with some of the experts involved in the case in New Zealand. To me, it is perhaps the most perplexing case in modern criminal history. The man convicted of their murder, Scott Watson (too many Scotts around here...) is presently in prison. Sometimes, I am convinced he did it. Other times, I have doubts. Sad case.

I guess the point is, sometimes when it all seems to add up to you, it may well add up to the criminal justice system, as well, even when there is no smoking gun.

WOW and WOW
Thanks for your insight
Appreciated

I have no doubt that Scott Petersen is guilty. As for the Smart/Hope case...I have studied it for years. I have tons of material on the case, including at least four books, a documentary, the trial transcript and much more. I have corresponded with some of the experts involved in the case in New Zealand. To me, it is perhaps the most perplexing case in modern criminal history. The man convicted of their murder, Scott Watson (too many Scotts around here...) is presently in prison. Sometimes, I am convinced he did it. Other times, I have doubts. Sad case.

I guess the point is, sometimes when it all seems to add up to you, it may well add up to the criminal justice system, as well, even when there is no smoking gun.

Don't name your kid "Scott". Scout is still ok though.

(sorry! :innocent: )

Don't name your kid "Scott". Scout is still ok though.

(sorry! :innocent: )

That made me smile.

[Atticus on the porch overhearing their conversation]
Scout: How old was I when Mama died?
Jem: Two.
Scout: How old were you?
Jem: Six.
Scout: Old as I am now?
Jem: Uh-huh.
Scout: ...Was Mama pretty?
Scout: Was Mama nice?
Scout: Did you love her?
Jem: Yes.
Scout: Did I love her?
Scout: Do you miss her?

My wife calls me Atticus. I love her for it. :)

Mods -- I know this isn't a proper post. Feel free to delete. I just loved the reference to Scout...

I doubt we will ever know the truth behind the relationship between RF and RG
I seriously doubt he is going to tell us

It certainly wasn't an honest one based on what I am reading.

I am really not interested in what he has to say as I have great doubts he is telling the complete truth about them as a couple

He wasn't in Aruba when RG went missing
He is not a suspect and likely doesn't know a lot more than we do MOO

Women and men see relationships completely differently, the Mars and Venus thing, LOL. I see what you're saying of course, and whether there was any physical abuse will make all the difference in the world; I would just like us to keep in mind that we don't have verification of that. And, men and women don't see things the same way when it comes to relationships, just ask Dr. Laura.:)

CJ stated about an hour ago that she has packed up RG's clothing and donated them to a battered women's shelter. She then went on to say that this is something Robyn would like.

That, to me, implies that CJ is acknowledging that RG was a battered woman.

So she is now acknowledging that Robyn is dead? I ask this because until now they all, at least on the facebook page, seem to believe she may still be alive.

Right. It's remarkable how dumb people are about computers. They think they're safe because...what? They deleted that email? They cleared their history file? They emptied their Recycle Bin? Hell, a lot of people don't even go that far. I don't think GG is all that smart and I don't think he was even remotely capable of the perfect crime (and I've spent a lot of time studying the question of what is the perfect crime).

I was kind of hoping the indictment would be announced today. Maybe they have enough material for the GJ that it is taking more than one day to present. I am kind of surprised no one (MSM) is standing outside the courthouse watching who goes in and out. While you can't sit in on a GJ, you might be able to divine something from who goes in there...

Anyway, yeah, it should be interesting.

By the way, what is MSM? :innocent:

I am not familiar with any of these crimes
Do you feel they are guilty?
I do believe in innocent until proven guilty
He LOOKs guilty , but my mind is still open... Show me
as much as I want guilty people to make amends, i do not like the idea of innocent people to do time for a crime that they didn't commimt

i think all of us can link to crimes where innocent people have been found guilty

I believed from day one GG was a murderer
But

NOw, I don't know
As i said, my mind changes with every news report

I get what you say, but you have to trust your instincts. We have to be careful or we will be another Casey Anthony jury? Just because the "forensic evidence" was destroyed doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed and that the criminal should go free. Just think, what did they do before the days of DNA? Have we come so dependent on it that any murderer can commit murder and get away with it as long as they're capable of destroying the evidence?

That made me smile.

[Atticus on the porch overhearing their conversation]
Scout: How old was I when Mama died?
Jem: Two.
Scout: How old were you?
Jem: Six.
Scout: Old as I am now?
Scout: ...Was Mama pretty?
Scout: Was Mama nice?
Scout: Did you love her?
Scout: Did I love her?
Scout: Do you miss her?

My wife calls me Atticus. I love her for it. :)

Mods -- I know this isn't a proper post. Feel free to delete. I just loved the reference to Scout...

Proper or not, this is my favorite movie. It brings a smile to my face, so thank you :)

So she is now acknowledging that Robyn is dead? I ask this because until now they all, at least on the facebook page, seem to believe she may still be alive.

CJ is the only one that I have seen say they feel she has passed. The first post that I noticed this was yesterday, again by CJ.

Perhaps my original thoughts on the subject have been misunderstood which was to say that someone should not be posting rumours that are coming second or third hand from "sources" who were not there at the time the incident happened. Nor apparently have these sources ever been told by RG that RF is responsible for those injuries, in fact I assume she denied it which is what is referenced by them as her "covering up" for him. It is a pretty serious accusation IMO when the person is here to defend himself and it could result in legal action I would think. And it is being posted on the internet by someone who doesn't know any of the players but is posting the information based on "sources" because she has an issue with RF because he didn't want to take her up on her "free services". It's just so petty and unnecessary IMO.

RL is not a POI in this and shouldn't have to be defending himself on the internet. He shouldn't be discussed at all other than what information he has provided to the investigation. He is a first hand witness regarding RG's character and behaviours whether we choose to believe him or not. So are her friends. He has stated that RG had problems with alcohol. I didn't base my belief that this may be true strictly on his word. I saw evidence which suggested that she was overindulging in Aruba and decided for myself, in my opinion, that he may be telling the truth about that. Whether she did this all the time or occasionally in his presence, perhaps to unwind after a long work week, is still up for debate...for me at least.

MOO

The thank you button wasn't enough! Good post!

All I know is Neesaki is one beautiful Black Schnauzer.....
This woman appears to be an alchohol lover to me and I don't know what happened. We can all guess, but that is it.

Hint: Don't date dudes online and then travel to another country with them

OT, but the both of you have beautiful Schnauzers! I had a little silver one when I was a kid, and I just love them!

-Bolded by me.

Forester claims he saw an online status days after she went missing (and him not knowing it).
It is not a fact that Gary was using her Ipad, her family arrived I think Wednesday, they took her belongings, if for whatever reason they put on her ipad and she had an auto log-in it could seem to Forester that she was online when she wasn't. He did not know she was missing by then.

It is not a fact Gary was pretending to be her, he did not send any messages pretending to be her, nor is it clear who was on her Ipad, or if anyone was. IMO

The article I read said she came online the day she went missing, after she went missing. You're right tho if she kept herself logged in all of the time which I do not do myself, GG could have just used her computer for something else but to RF it would appear she was logged in. Holland hopefully will be able to figure it out.

Nothing about this case are facts, including what GG has said happened.

I hope one day we will know what the true facts are.

This may be helpful concerning the internet discussion here:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tell me about the texts. She disappeared a week ago Tuesday, and she sent you a very disturbing text that said, "That sucks." And...

FORESTER: Yes, what that was -- what that was, that was actually on my Facebook wall. On Tuesday morning at 2:05 a.m., she wrote on my Facebook wall, "This sucks." I didn`t see it until I got to work in the morning, and I responded with a question mark, "Inbox me." I never got a response.

So I e-mailed her throughout the day. I was worried. I didn`t know what sucked. You know, does it suck that I`m not there with you? Does the weather suck? I don`t know.

But she didn`t -- she didn`t get to respond to me until later on in the day I got an inbox on my Facebook page saying, you know, "I love you. I care about you. We`ll talk and sort through this when I get back."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And that`s the last you heard of her?

FORESTER: And that was at about probably 3 or 4 p.m. on Tuesday. And that is the last that I heard from her.

The next day I noticed on her Gmail -- there`s a Gmail chat, a G-chat function, that if you`re online, there`s a green indicator light. There`s -- that means you`re active. If you`ve gone idle, it turns orange, and if you sign off, it`s gray. And it turned green, orange and gray throughout the day Wednesday and Thursday, so somebody was on her account.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ijvm.01.html

I have not seen new pics(other than the two from the other day)
Is there a link to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member