ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense attorney for Gary Giordano believes it is a waste of time for Aruban authorities to just now bring in cadaver dogs to search for the remains of his client's missing travel companion.

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone."

Watch the full story on "Nightline" tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jose-baez-grossly-incompetent-cadaver-dogs-search-missing/story?id=14686061

hmmm ... Jose is conveniently forgetting the Pontiac and the trunk liner that reeked more than 2 years later ... :waitasec:

Vadir's name came up in the NH case. He drove a yellow Jeep that was said to have a trailer with dinghy that had an old oil barrel. It was said that there were calls and tips coming in that that the oil barrel and dinghy was used to dispose of Natalee. It was also said that LE was looking for the Jeep.

BH ran into him and he said very odd things to her. BH talked him into going to the police station but there was confusion with his name and Dennis Jacobs thought he was a different person than the one they were looking for.

It was said that he is a known druggie.

Vadir's name came up in the NH case. He drove a yellow Jeep that was said to have a trailer with dinghy that had an old oil barrel. It was said that there were calls and tips coming in that that the oil barrel and dinghy was used to dispose of Natalee. It was also said that LE was looking for the Jeep.

BH ran into him and he said very odd things to her. BH talked him into going to the police station but there was confusion with his name and Dennis Jacobs thought he was a different person than the one they were looking for.

Interesting.... and scary that I sat and chatted with him for hours. He is an interesting character and yep, I felt he might be a druggie. He sure spoke like he knew a lot about the NH case, he did talk about his yellow jeep that he uses for "Extreme Island Tours" but failed to mention the dingy/barrel. He did mention that police searched his boat 3 times and then he sunk it because LE wouldn't leave him alone.

His view is that both NH and RG are alive. He went into specifics about NH but not so much about RG.

TimeLine (approx)
July 2011
- Robyn sends GG a text "Get me out of here." Per a report. there is a fight just prior to leaving for Aruba between GG and RF. BBM

[/i]

Do we know if this is an accurate report or where it comes from? If so, what do we know, if anything, about this "fight" between GG and RF?

Off topic, but does anyone have any information or links to info on an Aruban local, Vader Van Loon?

No, but because of what I'm reading in these posts, it does raise suspicions in my mind about who he is and what his interest is in this and in NH's case. Do you know if he was investigated in the NH case?

Interesting.... and scary that I sat and chatted with him for hours. He is an interesting character and yep, I felt he might be a druggie. He sure spoke like he knew a lot about the NH case, he did talk about his yellow jeep that he uses for "Extreme Island Tours" but failed to mention the dingy/barrel. He did mention that police searched his boat 3 times and then he sunk it because LE wouldn't leave him alone.

His view is that both NH and RG are alive. He went into specifics about NH but not so much about RG.

If he is known for doing EXTREME Island Tours, haha, AND for having a dinghy he's willing to use for getting rid of bodies, MAYBE the inappropriate and odd comment GG is said to have made about "she's probably/should be dead by now" is referring to a general amount of time he was told it would take "someone" to motor far enough out to sink a body. Only maybe instead of sinking bodies, "someone" gets another payoff for selling a still living woman to trafficers. Then he gets money coming and going. Maybe he gives the "men" (for want of a more appropriate label) drugs to render the women compliant before the handoff. It could explain why they were way out in an "extreme" location scouting, maybe for a handoff location. Explains saying she went snorkeling loaded with disabling intoxicants. And it could explain a pet cemetary beating IF she didn't pass out as expected before the handoff. Maybe he beat her unconscious. Maybe GG fully expected the body to float ashore within a certain time and is somewhat screwed now IF RG was instead sold.

How likely is it that a woman could be held captive right there on the island for a period of time?

Btw, did Vadir explain WHY he thinks both Natalee and Robyn are still alive?

I've read that he had a little rubber raft that he ran drugs with.

If he is known for doing EXTREME Island Tours, haha, AND for having a dinghy he's willing to use for getting rid of bodies, MAYBE the inappropriate and odd comment GG is said to have made about "she's probably/should be dead by now" is referring to a general amount of time he was told it would take "someone" to motor far enough out to sink a body. Only maybe instead of sinking bodies, "someone" gets another payoff for selling a still living woman to trafficers. Then he gets money coming and going. Maybe he gives the "men" (for want of a more appropriate label) drugs to render the women compliant before the handoff. It could explain why they were way out in an "extreme" location scouting, maybe for a handoff location. Explains saying she went snorkeling loaded with disabling intoxicants. And it could explain a pet cemetary beating IF she didn't pass out as expected before the handoff. Maybe he beat her unconscious. Maybe GG fully expected the body to float ashore within a certain time and is somewhat screwed now IF RG was instead sold.

How likely is it that a woman could be held captive right there on the island for a period of time?

Sounds like he is smoking more than he is dealing. lol

How likely is it a woman could be held captive? I think about zero. Very small island and everyone knows everhyone else's business. GG did not know anyone on the island and the Arubans are not into human trafficing, it would be very bad for business considering Aruba's main income is tourism. jmo

A team of cadaver dogs summoned to help search for the remains of a Maryland woman reported missing by her travel companion during a trip to Aruba are leaving the island without finding any clues, officials said Friday.

Prosecutor Taco Stein said he was not concerned that the search did not yield any evidence.

"We have other lines of investigation," he said.

The dogs searched a southeastern section of the Dutch Caribbean island known as Seroe Colorado. It is near the site where Gary Giordano reported 35-year-old Robyn Gardner of Frederick, Maryland, missing on Aug. 2.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localn...g-in-Aruba-search/vFUV2awIRkGJNxQSV65A8Q.cspx

He did, in detail about NH and asked that I spread his "theory" to the USA media... yeah, right!!! What he had to say is far out and quite unbelievable. Not so much detail about RG, but spoke about how easy it is to leave the Island undetected by way of boat or parasailing and that it is very easy to make contact with a local for assistance via the internet. Really?!? What Google search term would one use for that?!?

He did, in detail about NH and asked that I spread his "theory" to the USA media... yeah, right!!! What he had to say is far out and quite unbelievable. Not so much detail about RG, but spoke about how easy it is to leave the Island undetected by way of boat or parasailing and that it is very easy to make contact with a local for assistance via the internet. Really?!? What Google search term would one use for that?!?

Did he tell you why the Natural bridge collapsed?

According to him, its because of bike week... the motorcycles...

Vadir has a theory about everything

I would really have a difficult time believing him, JMO

Ahhhh, wouldn't that show up on the suspect's computer files history? So what is he suggesting that RG was strapped to the bottom of a parasail and whisked off to Venezula?

I had heard back when NH went missing that the Aruban officials know who is coming and going by boats and when I went out on one for a private trip the captain talked to someone on the radio where he was going and how long he planned to be. The smaller fishing boats do not appear to have equipment like that aboard but they do not go out that far.

To say that Aruba is not concerned about drugs coming into their country from South American would be an understatement. They are very concerned and have taken steps and measures to reduce that type of activity. I think if this person had to "sink" his boat he did so for a reason and apparently the heat is still on for certain people who did not leave the country like Joran. jmo

Part of me feels sorry for vadir
He wants to be important
His sister was the one who was left the business
She made it a viable business

He just could never get it together
His closest friend, another small business man tried very hard over the years to help him

He chose another path

I really don't think he owned a boat and certainly not the Blue melody
His sister and her husband lived on an old boat, which was not seaworthy and it sank

My bolding

The dinghy would be the same as the boat. They're small, some are inflatable raft like boats.

Do we know if this is an accurate report or where it comes from? If so, what do we know, if anything, about this "fight" between GG and RF?

I got that quote from HatesSociopaths... I questioned the "fight" also - thinking it might have been between GG and Robyn, not RF - but no one answered my question either!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back