ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that everyone will be very surprised when this case eventually is solved or what actually happened.

Unfortunately, I fear this case will never be solved and another murderer will be walking free among us.

What NERVE of JB to be threatening Forester? He makes me sick. what, Forester can't be concerned about his girlfriend? I was hoping JB would go away, but no, GG has to hire him. :banghead:

I have worked for many, many, many attorneys in my lifetime but I can honestly say I have never seen one so ill prepared as JB. He really should have prepared his client better if GG insisted he wanted to do an interview.

As far as his comments to RF, they show how unprofessional he can be reducing it down to threats when JB could not get his own way. He should have handled it differently, such as telling RF he understands that RF is grieving the loss of RG and sometimes you just grab at the first thing that sounds logical but maybe he's not being very logical at all. Or, he would have just let it go.

Myself I think JB was trying to do damage control which tells us just how badly GG did in his interview. jmo

I have worked for many, many, many attorneys in my lifetime but I can honestly say I have never seen one so ill prepared as JB. He really should have prepared his client better if GG insisted he wanted to do an interview.

As far as his comments to RF, they show how unprofessional he can be reducing it down to threats when JB could not get his own way. He should have handled it differently, such as telling RF he understands that RF is grieving the loss of RG and sometimes you just grab at the first thing that sounds logical but maybe he's not being very logical at all. Or, he would have just let it go.

Myself I think JB was trying to do damage control which tells us just how badly GG did in his interview. jmo

I think JB is the definition of UNPROFESSIONAL. I understand he has to defend his client, but to outright threaten someone! I think his days are numbered and it's only a matter of time before he gets thrown off the Bar. He makes all attorney's look BAD

Here in Aruba, things calm now. TV people all go home. Many local people sad for lady gone missing.

Lawyer Baez don't stop Gary from saying things not true about Aruba has people here angry. Not fair and not true.

Good thing many tourists come to Aruba year every year and they love Aruba like us.

Have to think more come from maybe US police when they watch this guy up there when he relax and make mistakes.

We all see soon.

Mod note:

Just so we are ALL clear - any further discussion of Jose Baez's defense of Casey Anthony will result in Time Outs. That includes responding to others.

This is the Missing forum and this thread is about Robyn Gardner. The goal is to locate Robyn. You may sleuth to help find her, or IF you believe a crime has occurred, you can sleuth to help solve that crime. All discussion on this thread must be relevant to Robyn Gardner.

Any discussion not relevant to Robyn Gardner is considered off topic and disruptive.

*this post lands at random

Is the basis for the *lashing out* comment this link only?

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/263...y-attorney-bullies-richard-forester-robyn.htm

I dont know how credible I find a story when the author cannot resist mentioning "weight gain."

What does that have to do with Baez' representation of his client? :waitasec:

Just my :twocents:

I don't think so believe09. This is the first time I've seen this article. The original I saw was written by Hal H @ to OS. jmo

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Here in Aruba, things calm now. TV people all go home. Many local people sad for lady gone missing.

Lawyer Baez don't stop Gary from saying things not true about Aruba has people here angry. Not fair and not true.

Good thing many tourists come to Aruba year every year and they love Aruba like us.

Have to think more come from maybe US police when they watch this guy up there when he relax and make mistakes.

We all see soon.

I know how you feel IslandSurfer. Aruba is such a beautiful island and those of us who go every year love going there. Sorry this had to happen at all much less in Aruba.

Let's hope if this was not an accident the US will have enough to charge him. And thank you again for providing that video of what it was like in the water where GG claims to have gone in. It was very informative. jmo

What fact is there Robyn is actually a victim? She hasn't been seen, sure, but that doesn't make it a fact she paid any price. My post was in response to the question "to what end" could Robyn not be a victim. I was merely supplying several possible answers to that question.

Based on what facts?? The facts that we do know about RG and have been reported do not lend to that type of behavior. As a victum she paid the ultimate price, did she not?? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa