Asking a Favor

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by gsquared, Aug 20, 2008.

1. gsquared

gsquared New Member

Hello Posters-

I hope all of you are well. I have not posted in quite some time. I basically quit many years ago, dropped in briefly when the John Mark Karr mess hit the news, and dropped out again after that. I am here to ask a favor.

If any of you have old posts by "she-who-must-not-be-named" attacking me by reference to my real name or "hat" I would very much appreciate it if you could send those to me. You can reach me through a PM on this forum. I don't know how many of the old timers are still around. If you know of other forums where the old timers might be found, please PM the URLs to me. I would very much appreciate any info.

Best wishes to all-

G2

2. Loading...

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Patsy Ramsey to the Left

Ohhhhh, but she can be named here, didn't you know?

4. gsquared

gsquared New Member

Nice to hear from you River Rat.

Does anyone have any old threads or posts from the days when Jams charged a fee to post on her forum? I wonder if she declared that income to the IRS and the North Carolina State tax commission.

5. gsquared

gsquared New Member

Also, if anyone has her bankruptcy filing from a few years ago, I'd like to see that.

6. RiverRat

FYI - You might want to check the Coffee forum at Sue's.

7. gsquared

gsquared New Member

I'm aware of that, which is why I am asking for old posts, her bankruptcy papers, etc.

8. coloradokares

coloradokares New Member

Gsquared. If anyone would be sympathetic as to how cyberharassment can destroy lives that would be me. As these are all legal documents I would not know how you would go about obtaining them. Perhaps the thing to do would to report your suspicions to the IRS and to the Federal Bankruptcy Courts directly voicing your concerns with those filings. ???

9. Ames

Ames New Member

My husband works for the IRS...I may could get you the number to the fraud hotline. Will that help?

10. gsquared

gsquared New Member

Thanks, Ames. PM me. I printed out the terms of service on Jam's site yesterday. It clearly states her policy on charging for the right to post prior to 2008. She accepted payment by check or paypal. If she did not declare that income to the IRS or declare it on her bankruptcy filing, she could be in a big pile of trouble.

11. gsquared

gsquared New Member

I did a little research...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00000152----000-.html

Jammy can get fined and up to five years in the slammer if she did not declare her forum income on her bankruptcy filing. And don't even get me started on the trouble she will be in with the IRS if she failed to declare her forum income with them.

12. gsquared

gsquared New Member

I just got Jammy's bankruptcy filing. It is a publicly available court document for anyone who wants to pay for it. She and her husband filed Chapter 7 on September 19, 2005, just before the bankruptcy laws changed. She did NOT declare any income from her website business, as she was required to do on Schedule I (Current Income of Individual Debtors). She only declared her income from her cashier's job of Petro Express, and then she signed the papers, declaring under penalty of perjury that they were true and correct.

Right under the signature line, the following is printed:

"Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years or both. 18 U.S.C. § 152 and 3571."

13. jrc

jrc New Member

Nor did she report her copyrighted material, not that it was worth much, but still it should have been reported, imho.

14. gsquared

gsquared New Member

What year was it that she got the $40K from the Enquirer? I wonder if she reported that to the IRS.

15. jrc

jrc New Member

I was always curious about that, too.

16. SuperDave

SuperDave Active Member

This is getting interesting!

17. jrc

jrc New Member

She filed around the time cybersleuths sold for 40K. jameson didn't report on assets that she owned an internet forum.

18. RiverRat

19. jrc

jrc New Member

Lol! Thanks, RR. I came to WS today looking for another topic, and saw this by chance. Lordy, I do remember cussing and discussing this at FFJ.

jameson should have been reported for suspected bankruptcy fruad three years ago.

20. Toltec

Toltec New Member

Don't you mean webbsleuths?? Did SkankySue own Cybersleuths?

Hir income from the boards, the 40k from the NE....(heaven knows how much more the NE payed her for her "inside knowledge".

Still practicing law GSquared?

21. RiverRat

Tol - JC didn't mean that Sue Bennett owned CS - just that word was that the CS domain name was sold for that amount of money. I have to go back and refresh more on this fro several years ago, however, I was told that SkyDog died years ago and those that took control of the place have never - to my knowledge - mentioned that little fact. Anyhows.....just two sideshows that slightly mingled in a conversation.