Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also won't be surprised that Scorpio of secrecy is the rising Sign for North Korea's noon chart and also holds the House 12 Cusp. Mars and Venus are squaring the Pluto of North Korea now, while this New Moon occurs on the N.K. Uranus. That is all so over charged emotionally, especially opposite our Pluto today at 2:00 Capricorn. I call it FRAUGHT in the extreme. N.K. has Jupiter in Sag, rising in the noon chart so the country is very interested in shipping. That Jupiter is afflicted by natal Sun, now under Saturn t. and the Moon of ships is in Capricorn for that country, also afflicted by the Mercury Neptune conjunction discussed earlier. Transiting Mercury, make your number, show your papers and lading, is trine N.K. Mercury, so a formal exchange would help solve this but N.K. would consider it an afront that this would happen on the high seas.

um, so NK is screaming don't look at them (Iran) look at meeeeee? I'm bigger, I'm badder, and I'll prove it?

BHO is saying no, I'm bigger and Ill pound you into the ground, even though we (the USA) have cut military spending, cut back our bases, and want to do negotiations by reading Miranda rights (you have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney....) to foreign terrorists captured on the battlefields during war?

Oh, my. This is not pretty. :eek:

I'm not one for war but I do believe a country must be able to protect itself. Really I do.

I can think of all least four deceased presidents who must be curling up in their graves now.

We and the world are in such trouble, and it's not just our fault. :rolleyes:

I know many astrologers prefer to use the date of incorporation, or date of founding for a city or in the case of the USA, they're still trying to decide which one to use, when the Declaration of Independence was signed, what time, etc.

Last night I was reading an astrology article about San Francisco were the author didn't use the standard chart for the city but the one for the first sighting of the area by a Spaniard. Now this always makes more sense to me than using a city's date of founding or incorporation date, because the first sighting and decision to settle the area is probably the most important date, in my opinion. For instance, I've always thought the date the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock could be more important astrologically than July 4th, 1776.

Any thoughts?

Also, wouldn't doing a chart for travel be classified as "electional" astrology? I read an interesting article on this subject, too. It said when traveling on your birthday, do a solar chart for the upcoming year using the location where you were on your birthday. Say you are vacationing in Bora Bora, you'd use that locale instead of your birthplace of Brooklyn, New York. The place you are on your birthday influences you for the next year. Just thought I'd share.

The great thing about accurate charts is that they compliment each other. The Pilgrim Landing chart used by Ralph Kraum & Ivy Goldstein Jacobson is posted in this thread. It is the event chart for first touching soil here and therefore, I feel it is superior for detecting threats to the land itself, threats on our soil or coming to our soil. 911 is a big example. The earliest colonies in the South should also be charted. Our life as a governed nation with a solid structure based on a constitution and Declaration of Independence is reflected in the horoscopes of the United States.

The date for the founding of a city or its incorporation both work and will not conflict. Your idea about San Francisco should show any threat from say, North Korea. It is looking at San Francisco as topography, the land itself. The Pilgrim Landing chart shows our current financial crisis, by the way and even our connection to Iraq because the Pilgrim nodes and the Iraq nodes are the same!

Oh, Tuba, thanks so much. That helps a lot. In another thread here, I just mentioned how we used the first French siting of the New Orleans area as one of the charts we did after Katrina and it really did add more to what we were studying.

I'll have to go back through this thread because I missed seeing the Pilgrim Landing chart.

Is this another case of great minds thinking alike? Or is it that eventually common sense wins out and we finally come to the proper conclusions after many years of thinking about it? :waitasec: Oh, my head hurts. :)

Muchas gracias.

Posted by Tuba:

"The Pilgrim Landing chart used by Ralph Kraum & Ivy Goldstein Jacobson is posted in this thread. It is the event chart for first touching soil here and therefore, I feel it is superior for detecting threats to the land itself, threats on our soil or coming to our soil."

I'm sorry to be so persistent but could you post the link to the chart? I have searched and searched this thread and I just don't see it. Thanks.

It was the very recent Ohio situation to which I was referring; I was already aware of the CA situation last week....

I seem to recall an astrologer who commented about tr. Mars in the USA horoscope's 4th house and how it might indicate an increase of murders by mothers ---

I cannot remember who the Astrologer was or where I read this.

As an interesting side note, Traditional Astrologers give 4th House to the Father.........

Maybe it simply indicates an increase in murder (Mars) of family (4th House) members?

Such a sad way for the energies to play out.......

Love,
Soulscape

Just for the record, I was taught by old-schooled astrologers, and they always told me: 4th house mother, 10th house father. However, in my experience, I've seen dominant mothers sitting in a child's natal 10th house more times than I can count, including my own mother dearest, and in her chart, her mother dearest. It was something which fascinated me as a child, why some moms were boss, and some were meek, while fewer dads ruled the roost than did moms in some households. When I began more indepth study of astrology and parenting, I did charts for my old neighborhood friends, and sure even, bossy moms were in the 10th house, while the few bossy dads made it there, too, with the meeker moms and dads landing in the 4th house. It was an interesting case study.

Many, many astrologers also reverse Houses 4 & 10 depending on whether the native is a man or a woman. This wouldn't speak to more mothers murdering their children though. In a national chart, you have to make a decision.

Excellent point, Tuba. It doesn't explain why mothers are becoming murderers of their own children, but it definitely gives us more to explore, doesn't it?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3501086&postcount=447"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA[/ame]

Silly me, I didn't think to look in the thread: Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Thanks so much for the link. You know the old saying, if it had been a snake......... :rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing me back to that thread, I missed a lot of stuff in it. I have to go over it again. Lots of great info there. :)

Astro's,
What does the solar eclipse of tomorrow mean for us generally?

My sister and her husband are closing on their house today and moving out of state. They will be travelling tomorrow.

I've never understood the effects of an eclipse astrologically. For example, I know the time to sign contracts, etc. is when Mercury in NOT retrograde.

TIA

Your sister and bro. in-law are conforming naturally to a 29° eclipse in Cancer, shutting up a house they are leaving for good. 29° in Sign astrology represents an ending. Cancer is our shelter, home, real property. As for traveling on an eclipse, I wish them luck. I had to take a Family Emergency flight cross country on a July solar eclipse. The plane was struck by lightning. When I arrived, I got into a taxi following one that had just been hi-jacked; over the dispatch came the report on the race to catch it. Ground travel was also involved. The bus driver left a group of passengers behind to teach them a lesson. At the hospital, in the night and rain, I discovered the car battery was dead. You are getting the picture of what travel on a solar eclipse can be but we pray for your sister.

If an entity or an individual has Sun in Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus or Virgo at the end of the Sign, this eclipse can actually favour the fortunes of that chart. That would be inmate #08049710, Orange County Jail.

Your sister and bro. in-law are conforming naturally to a 29° eclipse in Cancer, shutting up a house they are leaving for good. 29° in Sign astrology represents an ending. Cancer is our shelter, home, real property. As for traveling on an eclipse, I wish them luck. I had to take a Family Emergency flight cross country on a July solar eclipse. The plane was struck by lightning. When I arrived, I got into a taxi following one that had just been hi-jacked; over the dispatch came the report on the race to catch it. Ground travel was also involved. The bus driver left a group of passengers behind to teach them a lesson. At the hospital, in the night and rain, I discovered the car battery was dead. You are getting the picture of what travel on a solar eclipse can be but we pray for your sister.

If an entity or an individual has Sun in Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus or Virgo at the end of the Sign, this eclipse can actually favour the fortunes of that chart. That would be inmate #08049710, Orange County Jail.

Thank you so very much, Tuba.
My sister has her sun at 27 Virgo 12 minutes in her 4th house. Oh, I hope and pray this does bring fortune to her and her family. She/they desperately need it. Thank you for your prayers. Their "children" are adults with severe developemental and physical disabilities. I am concerned about their traveling with the girls and will surely pray for their safety and hope for an uneventful trip. :hug:

Any great astrological minds wondering why so many traveling "machines" are failing, crashing etc.?
It seems to me like there have been more plane crashes, metro link, train crashes than in a long time. I know a lot is human error: texting etc. but honestly, I haven't wanted to travel much lately.
Is there something in the stars that indicated that moving transportation would be failing?
Thanks so much:)

Thank you so very much, Tuba.
My sister has her sun at 27 Virgo 12 minutes in her 4th house. Oh, I hope and pray this does bring fortune to her and her family. She/they desperately need it. Thank you for your prayers. Their "children" are adults with severe developemental and physical disabilities. I am concerned about their traveling with the girls and will surely pray for their safety and hope for an uneventful trip. :hug:
Queen , I will send big prayers to your family:blowkiss:
They must have had a hard life already with all the care required for special needs children. I believe they are already blessed and will be watched over:)

Transport accidents were certainly reflected in "the stars" when Mars in Taurus squared the flying Jupiter-Neptune pair. Now, Mars has moved into II and is making favorable aspect with Mercury but will eventually square Uranus/Herschel. That will be toward the end of August.

The East Coast of the U.S. finds Uranus/Herschel rising in House 1 with Saturn opposite. Expect drama. Uranus rules House 12 for the East Coast in this eclipse, so the effect will not be fortunate.

Queen , I will send big prayers to your family:blowkiss:
They must have had a hard life already with all the care required for special needs children. I believe they are already blessed and will be watched over:)

Thank you so very much, twomany. You don't know how much that means to me. 'Hard' doesn't even begin to describe what they have been through in the last 27 years. I also believe they are blessed and hope this journey finally brings them some relief. :praying:

Take care :blowkiss:

Just heard from SOULSCAPE who is out of town on business with limited access to the internet, therefore she may not be posting until the weekend.

You know reading your info on travel hit me this am because I had the oddest of dreams last night and it involved travel. There is a state road I take to work daily and my husband from time to time. In my dream someone repeatedly mentioned sr 37 and a pile up or sr 37 being closed down. I actually avoided this road in my dream and did so this morning advising my husband to do the same. Gotta love him for just doing it without thinking I am too odd! I am new posting but have been reading FOREVER!! I am astounded by all of you on here.
I also have a question and I hope this is correct place to ask. I have gone through life being a virgo as my date of birth is August 29, 1969 but I read a book once that stated that on that day and that year only I was born as a Leo IIRC. I have not been able to find another resourse to confirm this but I just wonder what that means and if it is true. Thanks so much for your help and wonderful info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53