Atlanta 2000

K777angel said:
I read the Atlanta interview transcript and learned just one more arrow pointing to Patsy Ramsey's role in writing that 'ransom' letter.

The police told her that Burke's teacher at High Peaks elementary school in Boulder told the police that AFTER the murder of JonBenet, Patsy stopped writing the notes back to the teacher in Burke's 'Friday Folder' (my kids had those too) and she only TYPED them from then on.
WHY????

I recall one time a poster stating that while she was on a flight one time after JonBenet's murder she noticed a woman sitting in a seat near her and realized it was Patsy Ramsey. I believe she said Patsy had a wig on.
She said that Patsy was sitting there practicing writing. Letters of the alphabet and that type of thing. She found it very odd.

There comes a point when you feel like everyone is meddling in your privacy and you want to take it back. So when you have the opportunity to give someone something of your's but you think they might or could give it to the police or examine it you tend to be cautious.

Let's see... wearing a wig, practicing writing in front of stews, in a public place... yeah that makes a lot of sense.

vicktor said:
There comes a point when you feel like everyone is meddling in your privacy and you want to take it back.
So... what do you do? Go on media tours, write and promote a book, and run for public office, of course... lol.

gsquared said:
Patsy is clearly caught in a lie. I don't remember every pair of shoes I ever bought for kidlet, but I most certainly DO remember the ones that had anything unqiue about them, like the sneakers that had lights that lit up red in the heels when she jumped or bounced. A mother does not forget that sort of thing. A plain old pair of sneakers or shoes I might forget, but ones with compasses on them, no way.

Well I can say, hand on heart that I couldn't even have told you what brand of trainers/sneakers I own myself let alone what my kids have! A few weeks ago, I came across a nice pair of leather Reebock trainers and I wondered whose they were. I thought they might belong to a friend of my daughter and I asked her only to find out that in fact, they belong to me and the ones I'd been wearing for weeks are my 81 year old mother's. The fact that hers are cheap, plastic K-Mart type and mine are a decent piece of 'kit' had escaped me! Both pairs are white with navy markings :)

Jayelles said:
Well I can say, hand on heart that I couldn't even have told you what brand of trainers/sneakers I own myself let alone what my kids have! A few weeks ago, I came across a nice pair of leather Reebock trainers and I wondered whose they were. I thought they might belong to a friend of my daughter and I asked her only to find out that in fact, they belong to me and the ones I'd been wearing for weeks are my 81 year old mother's. The fact that hers are cheap, plastic K-Mart type and mine are a decent piece of 'kit' had escaped me! Both pairs are white with navy markings :)

By the same token, with a memory that does not retain details about shoe brands, it would have been unlikely that you could testify to an absolute certainty that you did not own a certain brand of shoes, correct? I mean, if someone had asked you last year if you owned leather Reeboks, would you have said, "Absolutely not!" Because that is the position John and Patsy are being represented as maintaining; they may say that they cannot remember what brands they owned, but they are willing to say for the record that whatever brands they owned, none were Hi-Tec.

why_nutt said:
By the same token, with a memory that does not retain details about shoe brands, it would have been unlikely that you could testify to an absolute certainty that you did not own a certain brand of shoes, correct? I mean, if someone had asked you last year if you owned leather Reeboks, would you have said, "Absolutely not!" Because that is the position John and Patsy are being represented as maintaining; they may say that they cannot remember what brands they owned, but they are willing to say for the record that whatever brands they owned, none were Hi-Tec.

You are quite right of course. I knew my trainers had been purchased in a sports shop because I remember buying them, but I would only have been able to say with absolute certainty that they were definitely NOT Hi-Tecs (I would have remembered if they were Hi-Tecs!). However, I think I would have been inclined to say that I thought they weren't Reebok either. I'm not sure what I thought they were. I was surprised when I realised they were mine. Relieved too because Mum's were uncomfortable.

Although Im not 100% on my theory of exactly WHAT happened or WHO "did it" Im convinced Patsy wrote the note and if thats true that she suddenly stopped writing notes and started typing them that just solidifies it (as a Mom myself I can tell you what a pain the @$$ it would be to TYPE a simple note to the teacher EVERY time you had to)as does the not remembering if she bought the Hi-Tech boots or not............I agree w/ the above posters thatd you remember that!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back