ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

Discussion in 'Atlantic City Serial Killer' started by dc20015, Jan 17, 2012.

1. torndress

torndress New Member

2. Kell1

Kell1 Verified law enforcement

I dont believe the LISK case, and the Atlantic city cases, are related, i believe even ACPD has ruled out the connection to Gilgo at this time.

There's been mention feeling that these cases, may also possibly be part of a human trafficking syndicate.

But that can not be confirmed either.

3. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

For the AC case there is a guy who has been a suspect for 10 years. He was on TV some years ago asking when are they are they going to let it go. Too bad for him Tom Spota wasn’t the DA in AC and his name was Brewer or Bisset

minazoe and waltzingmatilda like this.
  4. absintheminded

absintheminded New Member

Between the knowledge that Bisset liked to travel down to AC to gamble and Brewer was thought to have possibly been in the area in 2006 hunting birds, I'm not willing to write off either of them yet.

I do acknowledge that neither have anything to do with the AC case, most likely.

As for the GB4, it amazes me that people just accept that Bisset being a suspect is a product of an internet rumour that spread like wildfire. Why do we believe this, because a CORRUPT police department and his family said it was so?

5. Ironbutterfly8

Ironbutterfly8 Active Member

Totally agree on DS pimping Amber out. I'm just studying Dennis Gatskill, watched a youtube vid of all these bizarre notes someone found not far from the AC4 murders, hidden in old tires about 4 miles from the scene of the murders. After reading this, you nailed it. Why else would they drop everything and go? Brilliant!

madamx and Trinitee like this.
  6. Ironbutterfly8

Ironbutterfly8 Active Member

In these notes there are clearly the names of Barbara and Amber (two different notes).

Trinitee likes this.